SEVENTEEN

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t you think he is acting strange?”

“He is being more ecstatic than usual.”

“Is he sick?”

“Or, maybe he is someone else? I don’t think he has twin. Am I wrong?”

“Stop it, guys.” Suho said to them sternly. And the whispering ends in that way. Everyone is eyeing the great Oh Sehun strangely. As if Sehun is an alien that came to this earth. They examine him closely.

Why?

Because Oh Sehun didn’t do anything today. Not trapping his brothers. Not rejecting people harshly. He is being an obedient maknae as ever, not even a single complain he had thrown today. And he is being the most positive thinking people as ever. Can you imagine it?

Okay. It’s good that Sehun is not making fun of them today. But hey! It makes him look so strange. Especially when he is doing nothing but daydreaming on the classes and smiles all day when his classes end but looks depressed after he is being MIA for only God knows where.

It makes them curious.

You see? Sehun is not people who show his expression freely. But he did it today. He shows more than one expression, more than his well known expressionless face.

Xiumin takes a sit in front of Sehun while drinking a can of orange juice. He looks at Sehun closely. Quietly examining him to find what the youngest had hid. Reading Oh Sehun is not simple job. And he is not going to ask Sehun bluntly. He prefers to look at Sehun in silent or else the younger will realizes what he did today before he gets the answer he is trying to seek. What you expect from Prince of Denial?

“Okay. I get enough.” Chen lets out exasperate breath. He is the most curious one beside Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The beagle line will never let anything slide easily from their hand once something got their curiosity. “Tell me, who are you?”

Rather than answering Chen, Sehun is standing. His eyes are hardened. He has to think about something. Everyone is eyeing him unsure with what he is going to do.

“I have to go.” And he just wants to run away. Leaving the whole group questioning him. The more he did it, the more they get curious. He never is this tame. Well, except he is plotting evil plan inside his mind to take it out to his brothers because he is annoyed by someone in the group. Everyone suddenly look at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Both of them shake their head immediately because hey, D.O’s glare is enough to kill Chanyeol.

“Do you think he is hiding something from us?” Chanyeol asks innocently and it seems like irritate someone. Baekhyun smacks his head quite hard. It makes the giant hissed in pain. “Why did you hit me?”

“Do you even need to ask?”

“What do you think about following him?” Kai says suggestively. Confidence is bloating in him. He looks like quite proud with his idea. But hey. This is Oh Sehun. When he is throwing a tantrum, you will never feel peace. Never.

For a moment, they think it was good idea. Count in the beagle line while the rest seem not really into Kai’s idea. Simply, they don’t want to disturb Sehun’s privacy even though they are brothers. Even the maknae need to keep his own secret alone. “Don’t. Let the boy alone. He will tell us if he wants.” Lay answers it wisely. Thanks to D.O and Suho glare that make them back off even though half heartedly.

While on the other side, Sehun is doing his mission again. Make Jena talk to him and get her forgiveness. But it seems almost impossible. Jena is hard to crack. She doesn’t budge at all even after Sehun did everything in a day. Jena is completely ignoring him as if Sehun is nothing but a dust in the air.

And she is doing great job.

Especially when everyone suddenly coming and protecting her. Jeno and Mark are the hardest to blow. They are rigid like great wall. Every time they see Sehun, it feels like hell will break in a second. Luckily, they still have their sanity not to make noise in the school or everything will get messier than it is.

But right now is one of his lucky chances. They are currently at the library. His sharp eyes catch Jena walked to this place all alone. He is watching every move she made. Like when she had to get books for her tasks and sit in her current place to start her task.

There, Sehun is only eyeing the girl in silent. His eyes never leave her. He sees how serious Jena looks when she writes down everything. It sends the nostalgic memory toward him. As if it was yesterday, he remembers it clearly what is she going to do. What expression she is going to make when she finds something odd on her works. Or how she is going to find drawing pen to highlighting some words.

Maybe it was something simple but it makes her attractive.

It makes her look so beautiful in his eyes.

Her long wavy brunette hair that falling over her shoulder when she is looking on the book is one of his favorite. Although now she has her red hair, nothing changes much. He still likes it. Whatever Jena did to her hair, he likes it. That time, Jena is going to whine because her hair is disturbing her and makes her sweating a lot, but because Sehun like it, she never tie it up. And in the end Sehun is being the one that will tie it for her.

Just like yesterday, it just a memory. And he misses it. He misses their time together. He misses their past.

He is smiling sadly. He stands up and goes somewhere. A minute later, he comes back. He is standing behind Jena to tie her hair.

The girl flinches due to shock. Especially when someone suddenly tie her hair. She knows this style. She remembers it. He is the only one who is going to tie her hair this way. Yet she doesn’t do anything. For a moment she stuck in silent. Her heart is wavering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter