TWENTY THREE

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the... HELL!” Woohyun stood in there rather speechless. This is not what he imagines will see in the morning. Well, none of them had imagined it. No one is expecting Jena Tuan inside their best friend’s room. In pajamas. And sleeping next to him.

Well. Not exactly that kind of sleep. But! Still.

No one is talking. They were still in their own mind. Shock? Well, beyond words. The goddess everyone talked is here. They are having battle mind. They had recalled their memories back. True. They saw her before. And they remember L is not getting angry like he usually would when Jena Tuan bumped on him.

Is that meant... they were really...

Just like them, Jena is not expecting L’s friends are going to be here. She didn’t think they will come. Panic and worry blind her to think clear. She just ran to here and decided to stay without thinking about this might be happened.

Sungyeol quickly run and stop behind the group. He is muttering an “O-oh” only. He failed to prevent his friends to come to L’s place. And it was too late. All he can do is mouthing sorry to Jena without voice.

L is opening his eyes due to the commotion. So do with the brothers. They are running out to L’s room as soon as they hear it. Jeno is leaning on the doorway while his arms are crossing across his chest. Enjoying the early morning drama in front of him.

“Busted.” He comments shortly. And it wakes Jena from her shock. She clears nervously. What should she do? There is no way she is going to lie to them. They caught her. She closes her eyes once before offering them her sweet smile. Even the college bad boys are falling for her killer smiles. For a moment they are forgetting what happen here before Jena is offering her hand to Sunggyu that he takes it a minute later. He can’t believe the goddess is offering a handshake to him.

“Mmm, I do believe you are Sunggyu, right?” He can only nod. Earning a snort from Jeno. He clearly aware what is his sister effect on men.

“I’m Jena. Kim Jena-Tuan.” The words are registering on their brain slower than she expect them to catch it quickly. But she holds her impatience. “I’m that fool’s younger sister.”

“M-mwo? But, aren’t you—”

“Well, Myungie oppa and Sungyeol will fill you more about me later. But all about me is secret. I hope you can keep my secret too. You can keep it, right?” She says hopefully. The boys nod their head as if they are falling under her spell. She claps her hands once after they reach an agreement. She can put a trust on them, doesn’t she? Overall they are her brother’s best friends. And they seem trustworthy.

She goes to her brothers. She hugs Jeno and Mark that standing on the doorway. She has their arms around her arms. “And here, my twin brother, Kim Jeno-Tuan. And my brother Mark Tuan.”

“Wait,” Hoya holds his hand on the air. “I don’t really get it. You are having his surname but you told us you are L’s sister?”

“Well, you will understand after they fill you the information anyway. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter