SIX

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is cheering loudly when player number 17 with blonde hair can make three points. With that, they are totally in the air. Their rival is nothing anymore. With the score’s differences, clearly they are the winner. He gives his teammate high fives. A minute later, the bell indicating the end of game can be heard. They win as expected.

“Good job, V!”

“We win again!”

“Absolutely.” The blonde with number 17 is sending flying kiss toward the audiences. Most of them are girls and God knows how the whole place turn to be so noisy. The almighty V is sending them kisses and that perfect prince is exactly one of lady killer. Right. Kim Taehyung aka V. One of Kim brothers. From Kim empire. He is majoring in business and economic. And currently on his second year.

He is the biggest player.

Just like his cousin, Kai. And when the two are being together, no lady will their mentally healthy. Kai and V are disaster toward female population. And that V, is part of BTS. If you were asking about them. Here, the oldest, Kim Seokjin or you can call him Jin on his third year. He is the blood related brother of V, unfortunately. His personality is totally opposite with V. While V is... well you know right? But Jin is the calmest. He is not talking if it wasn’t necessary around people he doesn’t know or he doesn’t want to entertain. But he is like a puppy and you can say he is a bit abstract. Sometime he wants to make a joke, but you will never find the funny part of his joke. But he is the sweetest. He cares about people who he really adores. Well, that was Kim brothers with their own world. One of them can be so cold, ignorance, or too playful.

And next, there Rap Mons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter