TWENTY SIX

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It just another night where the best friends are hanging out together. But tonight only Jackson, Haseul, and Jena can make it. Mark is busy and suddenly Jeno is being busy too. Ahra, can’t come for a reason that somehow Jena notices she had been absence from their quality time too often. She doesn’t like to have a doubt on her best friend and choose to believe on her instead. And Seunghee is attending a family party with her parent. Leaving her bored to death.

Going out with V isn’t an option because the boy is wandering off to somewhere since his classes over. She saw him out with his friends. And Kai, she can’t reach him. L is having his school project and went to library the entire day. Suho, well, don’t ask what he did. Chen went out with his friends. Xiumin and Jin are off to attend a party. And her grandpa is flying to somewhere. Here, she left with nothing to do.

So it leave the three troublemakers alone.

Jena is circling a finger on her glass while her eyes focus on the liquid inside before she gulps it fast. The boys are only looking at Jena poring all the depressing thought out. They know what she had face. And it must be for her to felt left behind. But they can’t do anything. They don’t know what the problem is anyway. They just know the whole family is hiding something from her and her family seem like to tight the guard around her.

“You are so not y right now, Nana.” Haseul says, trying to light the mood a bit. Despite the loud music around them, it feels empty. Although Jena used to have busy brothers, but not having Mark and Jeno around for a long time is a big no. As busy as Mark, he will always have time to take care of Jena and pour the love of older brother for her. But right now he is nowhere and being secretive. He is not a big brother he always been. The chill Mark. He is so stressed yet he is not sharing anything to her.

And Jeno, being the half of him, Jena knows well that somehow Jeno is joining the secret her brothers had kept from her.

Jena pour another liquid on her glass.

“Haseul, you have big IT Company. And you Jackson, have biggest security agents. Don’t you hear anything? What is wrong with my family?”

“Honestly, there is no news. I’ve been wondering too. I heard nothing. Maybe they kept it away from the media.”

“You are not lying to me, right, Haseul?”

“Ya. Why would I lie to you? I think they purposely keep us in the dark. You know how powerful your family is. They can do anything as they wish.”

“Oh my God! Let’s play detective! Shall we find it out by ourselves? This is going to be so fun.” Jackson excitingly gives the idea. He moves closer to Jena and Haseul as if what they are talking is the biggest secret that no one can know. “Well, we can investigate it by ourselves. I know trusted person inside to get us some data.” Jackson shrug as if it wasn’t not a big thing.

“I also can have someone to do searching about any buried news. I will find it even if it buried down to the darkest side of world.”

She is smiling brightly. “The elder should know how to share. Sharing is caring. They have to know never kept anything from us.” Beaming on her teammates. Jackson and Haseul will always be her best buddy. See why the brothers can never imagine the three of them being couple, right? They will plotting something against the elder and they will help each other for that.

“I have feeling we will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter