TWELVE

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are strangely being quiet today. They weren’t even fooling around like usually they did. Even the whole group is questioning their unusual good boy figure. The two boys are looking like they are so depressed.

Even their mood is bad. There is no trio devil –as in Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol— and the beagle line –Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. As if they do not exist, today is so peaceful. Much to D.O likes because for one day, he feels so good. Thanks to whatever happen to the two loudest boys among the group.

Chanyeol is poking his food while Baekhyun is stirring his strawberry juice.

“Okay, this is strange.” Lay is stating. He is being curious now. Why in the world, they suddenly being gloomy? Like... this is truly miracle, right?

“What happen with today atmosphere?” Kai looks around. This is totally strange. Why? Because not only the two boys, he can see most of male population here is exactly having same mood with the duo.

Just... why?

Baekhyun is laying his head on the table. “The goddess is taken yesterday.” He says as if this is the end of the world. The rest are rolling their eyes after they hear the reason. This so called fall in the first sight. Oh boys, they do admire the girl, huh?

If that girl can take the duo’s heart, it makes Kai grows interest. Should he join the competition? The girl everyone mentioned sound so cool and chick.

“Is she that great? Why everyone talked about her, huh? Even I never saw her.” After he says so, Sehun gets smack from Chanyeol on his head. The older guy is glaring toward the maknae. He is being offensive when Sehun doubting her beauty. He is her loyal fanboy, huh?

The youngest is glaring on Chanyeol. “Why did you hit me?!”

“Just shut up, maknae.” Baekhyun is defending Chanyeol. Of course. What is new anyway? In the end Sehun is pouting. He moves a bit further from two crazy fanboy who has their heart broken. He chooses D.O and Xiumin as his best seatmate. Also great protector.

Being the evil maknae he is, Sehun continues to annoy Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He loves to see his hyung suffering. Not going to lose the fun, Kai is teaming up with Sehun against Baekhyun and Chanyeol. In a blink eyes, the group is in chaos because not only maknae line, Chen as king of troll is joining the force.

Xiumin and D.O as the most normal in the group are shaking their head only while Suho, being the most patient person in the group is massaging his head while his eyes closed tightly. It leaves Lay who is looking at the whole story of the day silently with a glass of orange juice in his hand. It’s amusing how they are actually dorks behind the facade.

“YA! YA! Did you hear that?” A cheerful voice can be heard even though they are being loud. A boy comes with his brightest expression ever. Like sunshine sways the dark clouds. “She is single again!”

What? The gloomy boy populations suddenly being bright. They are running away to do something to get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter