THREE

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sounds of birds chirping outside her room. The new day had been started. Quietly, she walks to her twin brother’s room.

She tiptoes to Jeno’s room. As she expected, he still as lazy as always. Like a death body, Jeno is laying in his chest without any movement. If she doesn’t notice how he takes a breath, sure she thinks Jeno is dying.

“Jey, wakie wakie!” She shakes his body violently, knowing her twin is heavy sleeper. Jeno is starting getting annoyed. He shift his face from Jena with a slightly pout. He doesn’t like if someone disturb his sleep. “Yah! Jeno-ssi! We have to go to school. C’mon!”

“Ugh. Please, leave me alooooone.” He shoves Jena childishly. But Jena is being the strict Jena. She makes a deep hole on Jeno’s back if it’s possible. She smacks his shoulder hard. It earns yelp from Jeno. The good thing is, Jeno waking up fully. He rubs his poor shoulder and hissed a painful sound.

“OW! You meanie! You always got violent around me!” He pouts while still rubbing his sore shoulder. Her hit is no kidding. That’s when she gets angry; she gets to be violent if she needs to.

“Then stop fooling around and take a bath!”

“Ugh. Can I sleep five more minutes?” She sends death glare without even utter a single words. It means, Jeno must let her win. Hell. He never ever can fight against her. He just can’t. He holds his arms up in surrender. “I know, I know. You look scary.” He dash out to his bathroom. He needs about 30 minutes to get everything finished. And then he walks to the downstairs to get breakfast.

Meanwhile Jena is already done with hers and now she is waiting in dining room with Mark.

“Good morning.” He greets his siblings lazily as he takes a seat. Mark is only shaking his head and then eats his breakfast quietly. Yeah, before he can remember something important.

“I didn’t inform them about your come back yet.”

Jena shrugs carelessly. She dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter