TEN

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class is starting an hour ago. While the other looks so bored, diligently Jena takes a note. Haseul is already dozing off next to her. Totally knock off with their late party last night. Unlike Haseul, Jena is sleeping immediately when she had entered Mark’s car. Left the older brother drove in silence.

“Alright. I think enough for today. Prepare for quiz next week. Class dismissed.” And then the old professor goes out from the class. She is putting in her belongings toward her bag when a boy in front of her is turning backward. He is grinning boyishly.

“Annyeong. I haven’t introduced myself to you yet, right? My name is Jeon Jungkook.”

Jena lets out her brightest smile which makes Jungkook heart flips uncontrollable. “Hello, Jena Tuan here.”

“WOW! You are a Tuan? As in, you are Mark Tuan’s sister?!”

“Impossible right?”

“Exactly!” Realizing what he said is stupid, Jungkook closes his mouth. Jena is chuckling lightly.

“Well, you have to be the sun when you are with Ice Mountain so they can melt, right? Nice to meet you Jungkook-ssi.”

“You are so bright.” She is only smirking. Who knows that behind the sweet smile, she has so many things inside? She roll her eyes, exactly knows that this boy is making his way toward her. And truth to be true, Jungkook is not her type. She doesn’t like sweet boy.

Even so, there is nothing wrong with being a friend, right? She loves to make new friend.

“Anyway, Jungkook-ah, I have to go first. See ya on next class. Haseul-ssi! Wakie, wakie!”

She shakes Haseul body violently until the boy fall from his chair. Leaving Jena laughing her heart out. The victim is only giving her dirty stare before he gets his own bag. They walk to the place where the whole group waits for them.

Next to Haseul, Jena is still laughing. His expression when he fell is priceless. That’s why you can never ditch sleep just for party and play with girls, dude.

From their place, suddenly a commotion can be heard. It wasn’t good commotion, you can tell.

“Is it L again?”

Jena’s ear perking when some passer by notice his name. Quickly, she runs to the source sound. Her eyes widen in horror because here, her brother is fighting with someone. His corner lips bleeding with his left cheek a bit swollen.

A guy, with smallest eyes among them is trying to pry L from the boy. There, she moves closer when someone hold her arm.

“What are you thinking?!” Haseul with his rising eyebrows are scowling toward her. He is not tolerating when Jena tries to get herself hurt. And getting closer to a fighting is not an option

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter