EIGHT

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is no one dare to speak. Jena had bumped toward one and only L. For a moment, his face changed but just for a moment. Jeno had walked to Jena when he notices his trouble maker sister is making trouble once again. And he is going to clean up her trouble, as always.

Once he is standing next to Jena, his stoic expression changes. What in the world, Jena chooses to bump toward L? Out of all people, why L? He is taking a deep breath. Not knowing what to do. But here L, he is not getting mad. The tension is getting tight. Everyone is anticipating L’s next action.

But before he can react anything, Sungyeol take a step forward.

“You—”

That choding can’t finish his words because L is only tapping Jena’s head gently and walk out from that place. Leaving everyone jaw’s drop. How... in the world L is not doing anything? He is well known with his temper. The untouchable prince doesn’t like being touched. And now, he didn’t do anything to Jena. He simply taps her head and walk away. Ice prince L with his short temper is really a great friend. But here people, you can see that L is not doing anything.

Jena’s heart is pounding hard.

How...? How is... how possible they met? She heard about L. Well, blame to everyone that being nosy. They talked about everyone, and mostly about the kingka. And she just bumped to one of the prince. And to complete her lucky day, it was L, from the entire prince in that place, why must it be L?

Should she feel honor? No. Not in the world.

“You really love to make a trouble, right, sister?”

“JEY!” She whines as the two walking out from that place. Leaving everyone questioning what had just happened. Their friends are already waiting them in parking lots when they see the twin. Jackson and Haseul are leaning on their car with Seunghee inside Haseul’s car. While Ahra, she has her own schedule suddenly.

“What took you so long?” Seunghee asked. She is getting impatient when the twin is not showing up. Getting banana milk is not going to take lots of your time, right?

“Well, ask her.”

The three of their best friends are eyeing her suspiciously. And then, they heard their answer already.

“Isn’t she the one who bumped to L?”

The three blinked their eyes rapidly and then laughing their heart off.

“Woah, you hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter