EIGHTEEN

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sits in silent. His brain is replying the image of what Jena did last night. He never feels this way before. Even after he thought about it over and over again, he can never answer what disturb him. What is the exact reason he had? He didn’t just leave after he saw how intimate Jena with a boy, right? Oh, he did.

He didn’t dare to see Jena. He couldn’t see the new Jena that he never saw before. Last night is the proof that the innocent Jena is no longer here. And he is part of it. He tainted her. He made her to be someone dangerous. He made her to be someone he never imagines she can ever be.

It was his fault.

“Urgh. I feel like my head is going to explode!” Baekhyun says while lay half of his body on the table. He feels like dying. Well, not only he, Chanyeol is not going to the class today because he totally knocks out. While Kai were nowhere to be found. He must’ve spent his time with his new fling. There is nothing new. Except Chen has worst mood ever. Xiumin is being busy more and Suho is here around them more often.

“Ya! Maknae. Buy me a coffee. I need caffeine. Ppalli.”

Sehun is eyeing Baekhyun in disgust.

“Shirreo. You buy it by yourself.”

“Mwo?”

“Who told you to drink so much last night when you have class today?”

“Yah!” Baekhyun is ready to hit Sehun’s head when D.O knocks on Baekhyun’s head with a bottle of coffee. Rather than says thank you, Baekhyun is pouting. He opens the bottle and drinks it quickly. D.O rolls his eyes only. Before Baekhyun even finish the content, someone is bumping on his back. It makes the fluid spill toward Chen who had his mood worsen.

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun!”

“Wae?! Wae? It wasn’t even my fault! It was Lay hyung’s fault!”

“Why me?” Lay innocently pointing his point finger toward his face.

“You are the one who bumped to me!”

“Okay. Stop it guys.” Suho patiently ask them to shut up. But Baekhyun and Chen didn’t feel like they are going to hear him. With Baekhyun has hangover and Chen with his bad mood, they are perfectly ruin their morning.

While Suho and D.O are getting headache because the two of them are making so much noise, Lay is eyeing them in silent. Not getting why the two of them are shouting on each other face. While Sehun, he is the one who enjoys it. He is cheering on the two loudly. Just to make the situation worst. Seriously. Baekhyun and Chen are not good news when they are fighting.

“Shut up, Sehun. You are making the situation worst.” D.O is massaging his head.

Instead of shut his mouth up, Sehun is laughing his heart out when Chen and Baekhyun pull each other hair. This is so funny –for Sehun only.

“Not funny at all, Hun. You two stop it now. If you don’t, you will know what happen next. Try me.” Suho’s voice hollered through the empty place. In an instant the two are separated by Sehun and Lay.

“Oh, c’mon Baekhyun hyung. You can’t be fighting like that. You are not a girl and Chen hyung, it just a small dirt. No big deal. Go to wash room and wash it with water. It’s done right.”

“Damn. This is coffee. For God’s sake! Coffee stain is hard to get rid! And thanks to you, Baek.”

“Are we going to start again?” Suho stands up. He goes to the place between Chen and Baekhyun. He places his hand on their shoulder. “Are you not going to hear me?”

“Owieee, Suho hyung is mad. It’s time to stop kids.” Sehun is just being Oh Sehun. He is messing with the situat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter