FIVE

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chilly air is suddenly felt. That place is suddenly turn quiet when bunches of the boys come. They have their cold and this ‘stay away’ aura which anyone will never dare to step on them. They are walking to their usual place. The place that only them can sit on that place.

And no one should ever dare to touch their place.

“You!” A girl is slapping one of the boys. “How dare you to break up with me?!”

The whole canteen getting more and mooore quiet. Even when a single pin drop, you can hear it. No one dare to make a move. No, they can’t even blink their eyes.

Suddenly, someone is chuckling. That show is clearly entertain him. But that laugh, is full with sarcasm. He shakes his head. That girl must not come from this faculty. She seems clueless yet she lets her stupidity take over her sanity.

“I will never do it if I was you.” Says Lee Sungjong, the maknae. He is gulping his drink with smirk.

While the one that got slapped, is only eyeing the girl. He is laughing hard. Just for a minute before he stand up and grabs her chin. He grips it tightly.

“How dare you... slap me?” He looks from head to toe. “You have nine souls, eh? You do know the rules to date me. Three days and you will be rubbish. I’ll throw you away, dude. Don’t you understand it, baby?”

“You—”

The girl’s eyes got moisten.

“You are dismissed. If I ever see your face again...” he shows a sadistic smile. “You can prepare to say goodbye for tomorrow, ne? Go baby. Your time is up.” And then he is back facing the girl. After she gone, the whole gang is laughing at him. Well, except one.

“Oh, hyung. You are so bad! Sooo bad!”

“You have to stop it, Woohyun-ah. It’s boring to see you got slap again and over again.” Sunggyu, the oldest are standing, ready to get the foods.

Well, that is Infinite. The boys with nothing but dark aura. There, Sunggyu, the oldest. He is in fourth year. He is being the oldest and the grandpa of the groups. When he knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter