FOUR

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is walking through the building. Next to him are Kai and Chen. Those two Kim brothers are currently throwing heart and flirt with every girl they saw. Well, Chen is not that much, but Kai is. All of his friends, Kai is the worst player. Well, there, none in EXO is normal.

EXO.

They are the most well known in the university. That’s because they are bunches of attractive boys with fame, faces, manner, and wealth. Overall, they are the heirs of top 15 biggest companies in Korea. And they are best friend for God knows how loyal them to each other. Not only that, they are also quite brilliant. Who won’t? They are the heirs overall. They have to use their brain to keep the company well, right?

They are totally ladies killer.

The boys are being one with business and economic as the major.

The girls are always surrounding around them. Drooling over like the boys are ice cream in summer. Suho, is the guardian angel with his angelic features and a guardian which shown on how they manage to lead the boys and be responsible on everything. He is the leader, but EXO are dorks. They don’t even listen to Suho when he starts to nag on the boys. They simply ignore him even though actually they are listening all he said. He is cousin of Chen and Kai. He is in fourth year.

The eldest Xiumin is the calm one. Being the oldest among the boys, he knows better how to solve any problem without taking fist. Simply, because he always aware on his surroundings. No one can keep a secret from him. He will notice it in a blink of eyes. And unfortunately, he is the blood related brother of Kai and Chen. The next one is Lay. He is the purest among the boys. Always be the most innocent but freaking smart. He is in his fourth year too. He is the peace maker, ‘why would you use your fist when you can use your brain? Your brain can hit someone harder than your fist’ is his trend mark. He is in his fourth year.

Next are Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Together with Chen, they are the loudest. Chanyeol is mood maker. Whenever he smiles, you can feel even sun will smiles. Just like virus, his happiness can attack you immediately after his lips widen to smile. As Baekhyun, also the mood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter