SIXTEEN

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jena is neither a fan of Monday nor the weekdays. Why? Because she has to go to school. Especially when she knows her biggest enemies are here, waiting to attack her. She is taking a deep breath when the building is right in front of her eyes. As usual, she is riding with Mark because Jeno has no class this morning.

Mark kills the engine and goes out from the car. He waits Jena patiently yet the girl is stay still. It’s really hard to drag her feet to walk inside the building. Mark rolls his eyes in annoyance and then he walks around the car, to open Jena’s door. His face shows nothing.

Mark is getting annoyed because Jena is being coward.

But no. New Jena is different. Mark had promised her nothing will be happening. Not without his permission. And Jena believes in him. He is her brother. He will always protect her. Her brothers will always protect her. That time, Jena knows what she has to do. She is going to proof it to them that now she is not as easy as it used to be. It’s time to make them taste their medicine.

Finally she drags her feet outside. She is smiling brightly as if she didn’t think about anything before.

With Mark next to her wearing his expressionless face, Jena is walking happily. She has her arms around Mark’s arm, teasing the older brother hell out about how is girls drooling over her brothers. But here, she is the one who has liberty to touch him freely.

“Will you shut up, Na?”

Mark is massaging his temple gently. Jena is the best on luring his expression out. And now, she is trying to annoy him. She is getting a revenge for last night.

Jena is chuckling. “You are so bossy, ge. One time you ask me to shut up, the other time you ask me why I’m not talking at all.”

“You are not talking means trouble.”

She beams happily. “Awee. You know me too well, huh? You are too sweet, ge! How I wish you’ve got a good girl here.” Like a clock ticking, her expression changes quickly. “But I’m not ready to share my brothers yet. I’m afraid if you have a girl, you will turn your back on me.”

He stops walking. His eyes are soften while he is lowering his gaze on Jena. His sister is still a kid, right? How come she thinks that he or her brothers will turn their back on her for someone else? He her hair gently.

“We will never do it, little bear. Oh my God. Don’t you know how precious you are to us despite the troubles you made? You will never think about it again, understand?”

Jena nods her head quietly. And there, her bright smiles come back. He gives quick hug on her once again before they continue toward her class.

“Try not to get into trouble today, little bear.”

“I’m not that bad!”

Mark rolls his eyes. As if he is going to believe her to stay in peace. He bid goodbye while the little sister is waving cheerfully. When she gets into her class, the girls are eyeing her jealousy. While the boys, well, some of them has dreamy eyes on her yet some of them are looking broken heart. Well, what’s wrong?

She walks to her seat when someone is circling arm around her shoulder and pushes her body forward a bit. She glares to the culprit. And here, Haseul is grinning like a fox. He looks so creepy. The grin he shows is exactly not a grin only because his eyes show warning.

“What did you do yesterday, little mouse?”

“Urgh! Stop referring me as animal! And I didn’t do anything—” she stops in the middle. She groans after she remembers what exactly she did yesterday. She gets their signal now. She closes her eyes with her hands. “I did it? Oh God. I did it! It was because of those poopheads!”

“Poopheads?”

“Just ask Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter