TWENTY FOUR

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya! Where did you go? You were disappearing for three days!” Jackson asks loudly, earning everyone’s attention around them. But Jackson is being Jackson, doesn’t care about his surrounding but Seunghee did. She smacks his head hard as the boy hisses in pain. They are glaring to each other for a minute before he snickers toward his best friend’s cruelty. He changes his focus on Jena and hugs the girl tightly. He misses his best friend.

Jena is missing for three days to take care of L. Turned out he is getting some infectious disease but not that severe. That’s why after her classes done, she need to go back quickly. No time to meet anyone.

She insisted that L had to go to hospital and met their family’s doctor. And he hospitalized for two days just to make sure he was really fine. Yesterday when he went home, Jena said nothing but forced him to choose between moved with the Tuan or her stayed with him until he fully recover, just to make sure he did nothing stupid to get the sickness back. She knows so well how reckless her brothers are.

When they focus on something, they are going to forget that their body also has a limit. That’s why she often to get them out or cook something healthy for them just to keep them healthy. Just like today, L stubbornly want to attend his classes when Jena makes it clear she doesn’t like the idea.

Their family’s doctor clearly said that he at least need 2 days more to take rest. But it seems like stubborn is the middle name of Kim family.

She exhales deeply. How she misses school and her best friends. And how she misses troubles. She chuckles evilly inside her mind.

“Is Myungsoo oppa alright?” Seunghee asks in concern. Being best friends like forever, she knows the Kim family well. So do the other. They knows how Jena treasures her family so much. Although most of her life is being a Tuan, they know she is still a Kim for a reason. She cares about the Kim just as much as she cares about the Tuans.

Jena chuckles. “He is fine. Well, a bit tame.”

“Is that mean we can get some party tonight?”

Jena grinned by Haseul’s question. She on tonight. And everyone gets what the look means. While Jackson and Seunghee cheered on it, Jeno, Ahra, and Mark groaning, clearly not approving the idea. They exactly lost by number. That’s why they have no other choice but accept their fate.

The seven best friends spend their free time together until the lunch time, Jena had to run to get L before he goes away. It’s always been like that every time L has to eat and takes medicine. He is going to run away.

She quickly messaging Sungyeol to get her brother location. And she finds him with whole Infinite. They are smirking after they catch the glimpse of Jena that exactly annoyed the hell out of L.

“You traitor.” L says to Sungyeol darkly as Jena walks to them with sweet smile. She beams toward her brother as she stops in front of him. Halfheartedly L returns her smile back. If only he doesn’t love his sister that much, he is going to run away from her right now. But he will never dare imagine Jena is being upset.

“What is our sweet Jena made today?”

L growls again. Now is because Woohyun, clearly makes a move toward Jena. “She is not ours. She is mine. My sister only. And don’t you dare to lay a finger on my sister.”

“Pathetic overprotective brother.” Sungjong says and earning death glare for L. He quickly hides behind Hoya to avoid knife L’s eyes send toward him. “I’m kidding, hyung.”

Jena is laughing. Even until now, she doesn’t get why the whole school afraid of them. They are just bunches of dorks that love to play around. There is nothing on them to be scared of.

“Well, nothing fancy. Just enough for you guys to eat. Well then. All of you please watch my brother carefully, okay? Make sure he eats everything and take his medicine.”

“We will do it, sweetheart.”

“Oh my God! Don’t test my patience, Woohyun hyung.”

Woohyun lifts his hand to the air, sign that he is not going to continue to piss L off.

“Okay. I’m going now. See ya at home, oppa. Ya! Choding. He is your responsibility. If he missed a pill of his medicines, you will get the hell from me.”

Sungyeol rolls his eyes. “Just go away from me, Shorty.”

“I’m not that short!”

“Yeah, yeah.” He waves his hand dismissively. Not wanting to ruin her day, she ignores Sungyeol remarks on her next. She goes away, leaving the brother and his friend behind, well not before she whacks Sungyeol head grudgingly and then runs away with satisfy smile on her lips. They see a man approaching her as his arm is circling on her neck tightly, shows so much affection to Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter