The Assertion

Scent of a Flower

Today is a very special day to Kim Jong Kook. He has been so excited for this day to come. He is inside his car, and he readied himself to get off of it. It took him a few seconds to be out of his expensive car. He closed his eyes as he inhaled the freshness of the air. When he opened his eyes, he opened his car’s trunk to get ready of the things that he’ll need.

Fans felt like crying as they screamed so loud when they saw him on the stage. Today is his special fan meeting, and a lot of Koreans as well as foreigners, who are a fan of him, gathered at the same area to support. His agency has announced that there will be an important announcement during the fan meet, and so the fans have been anticipating it. They were all so happy seeing him for his very first live fan meeting. They screamed again when they saw him waving at them. He was smiling so brightly, and his loyal fans were teary.

“Good afternoon, everyone!” greeted Kim Jong Kook.

He smiled at them and said, “Thank you for coming to this special fan meeting of mine. It makes me so happy seeing all of you here.”

He stared at them again as he added, “I chose this day because I have a special announcement to make. I feel like this is the only day that I can say this to all of you, and to the whole wild world.”

Fans looked at him intently upon hearing his unusual tone of happiness.

One fan asked the others aloud, “Is he getting married?”

Jong Kook, who seemed to hear the question, said, “Let me introduce who I really am first.”

He smiled happily as he started introducing himself, “My name is Kim Jong Kook, and I have been in the entertainment industry for such a long time already. Whatever I have now, I owe them all to you.”

Fans lent him their ears as he started narrating how he became successful after experiencing a lot of troubles in the past. Minutes have passed since he started talking about himself, and when he suddenly stopped talking, fans were on their feet awaiting the words that he’ll utter.

He then smiled at them as he opened his mouth to say, “I would like to take this chance to tell each and every one of you that I am currently dating, and it has been a while since I’ve been going out with my special woman.”

He knew that there will be surprised reactions from the fans, and he is pretty aware that they will be whispering at one another about who that woman is. He’s pretty aware that a lot of names will be brought up, so he took the opportunity to announce who the owner of his heart is.

He smiled as he thinks of his precious love. Fans were taken aback when they see him smile in a different way, and as he tries to stop his tears of joy from falling, he announced to them, “Truthfully, I should have done this a long time ago, but I was scared that she’ll get hurt if I ever admit that we are dating.”

He looked at the monitor as he continued, “Are you watching this one now? I’m sorry for all the hurt I have caused you. If I have known that there’s much more beauty in revealing our relationship, I swear that I could have done that earlier. I am going to tell the world now how much you mean to me, how much I value you, and how much I love you.”

He doesn’t mean to think arrogantly, but he knows that most of the people are watching him right now. He knows people are now impatiently waiting for his announcement, so he now takes the stage by saying, “That woman who doesn’t care about what the others might say, that woman whom I will marry any time of the day is her – Song Ji Hyo.”