The Word

Scent of a Flower

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo turned bright red when Kwang Soo opened the door and saw them kissing. It was because of him that the couple stopped kissing. Kwang Soo's face was even redder than the couple, so they laughed at him. "Aren't you two weird?" Kwang Soo asked while feeling embarrassed. "You two were supposed to be embarrassed but it's me who's feeling that now." he said. Jong Kook then told him, "Then that makes you weirder, Kwang Soo-ya." Kwang Soo's eyes widened as he asked, "What?", making Ji Hyo laughed and forget the incident earlier.

"Just sit here. Let's just sing." invited Ji Hyo. Kwang Soo smiled widely as he asked, "Noona, are you really singing?" Ji Hyo looked at the young man, but since her mood has been lifted up by the man she really loves most, she pouted her lips and reported what Kwang Soo asked her to Jong Kook in a very cute manner, "Oppa, your friend there is asking me not to sing, isn't he? Oppa, hit him for me." Jong Kook didn't see it coming, so he was blank for a moment. Ji Hyo realized what she did, so she tried to ease Jong Kook's mental breakdown by pinching him.

Kwang Soo couldn't help but laughed when Jong Kook screamed in pain. "Noona, I'm so envious now. What should I do?" he then asked Ji Hyo. "Date. There's nothing wrong in dating." she advised. "Is there someone that you like already?" asked Ji Hyo. Kwang Soo shook his head as an answer. "Although I'm envious, I'm not that in a hurry, Noona." he answered. "I'll just wait for the day that I will find someone like you." he then added which made Jong Kook hit him in the end as the latter warned, "Make sure you won't be my rival. You know I won't back down." 

Ji Hyo was so touched with what Jong Kook said, so she sat down on the couch happily. "Should I call the rest of the members?" asked Kwang Soo. "They are probably busy." answered Jong Kook. "Should we just sing here?" another question was asked by Kwang Soo. "Of course! This is a singing room, isn't it?" answered Jong Kook. "Oppa, Kwang Soo and I can also drink, right?" asked Ji Hyo. Jong Kook glared at Ji Hyo and directly said, "No." Ji Hyo pouted her lips again, however, there's sadness in her eyes now. "Even if you cry, my answer is still no." Jong Kook told his woman using a very strict tone.

Meanwhile, Ha Ha and Gary are drinking outside. They were joined by Suk Jin, who was invited by Ha Ha. "What's the celebration?" asked Suk Jin. "Gary hyung isn't celebrating, Hyung." said Ha Ha, who pointed Gary who is drinking alcohol continuously. "Is there a problem?" asked Suk Jin, but Ha Ha just shrugged his shoulders as a reply. "What's wrong, Gary?" worried Suk Jin asked. "I'm just drinking, Hyung. Let the three of us drink." answered Gary, who seemed very unsual. "Don't fool me. It's Ji Hyo, right?" Suk Jin asked the famous rapper directly.

Both Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo were surprised when Jong Kook chose to sing a song from TVXQ. When the latter noticed the astonishment of the two, he then told them openly, "It's like our story." Ji Hyo doesn't know the song, so she doesn't know what it means, but Kwang Soo, who's familiar with the song, clapped his hands as he said, "Hyung, I didn't know you could be this mushy." Kwang Soo then looked at Ji Hyo as she said, "Noona, you should open your eyes and your ears well. I'll take a video of this. Hyung, I'm totally speechless." commented Kwang Soo.

Jong Kook looked and winked at her when she looked at him. She saw that the title is "I Believe", and from seeing it, she knows her heart thumped faster than usual. "Girl, let me prove that my love is real. I'll give all my love to you. Please trust me." Jong Kook uttered as an introduction to the song. Ji Hyo knows that it's a part of the song, and she can't help but feel loved. Jong Kook smiled at her as he get ready with the song, so she nodded her head as a way of saying that she'll listen carefully to him. She put her hand on her chest, and mouthed the words, "Sing well."

"Believe, I believe in love at first sight. Even though I told you it was not possible. I was afraid you'll tell me that I was so rash, so I just hid it from you. Honestly, ever since the moment I first met you, I only lived with thoughts of you. From waking up in the morning until I fall asleep, there was only one thing in my mind. I believe in you, looking at you with these eyes, I want to gather all my feelings for you and send them all away. Do you know my feelings that I don't want to be uncovered so easily? Up to my fear that you'll quickly leave me? You."

"Love is like excitement that flutters your heart. It is like a breathtaking loneliness --- “ The song was cut when Kwang Soo playfully canceled the song. “Ya! Kwang Soo!” yelled Ji Hyo when she suddenly stopped hearing her man’s voice. “Why did you do that?” asked Ji Hyo. “Noona, I can’t take the cheesiness.” said Kwang Soo with a very funny expression on his face. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo as he told her, “It’s okay. I can just sing you songs next time.” “But, Oppa, it’s a different one today. The feeling is just so,” Ji Hyo was cut short when Jong Kook assured her, “I’ll sing in front of many people for you.”

“Oppa, that’s not what I meant.” she then told Jong Kook quickly. “I know, but that is what I want to do.” replied Jong Kook with a smile. Kwang Soo, being the sole witness of how sweet the two can be, just shook his head with a cheerful smile. “I guess you two have gone mad.” commented Kwang Soo. “When love is not madness it is not love at all, Kwang Soo.” Jong Kook told Kwang Soo in return. The three of them headed out of the singing room, and just decided to go out. They have decided to go to a mall, however, Jong Kook remembered that people can see them, so he just told them that it will be canceled.

Kwang Soo looked at the couple, who was just so lovey-dovey with each other earlier, with a very concerned expression on his face. He knew that something will go wrong since Ji Hyo has stopped talking. Jong Kook noticed it as well, so he asked her, “Don’t tell me you are mad at me again? I already told you that I just don’t want us to be caught because getting caught means the start of our ruins. Can’t we just stay like this first? Isn’t it enough for me to tell you I love you and that I really do?” Ji Hyo has heard enough, so she looked at Jong Kook as she said, “I guess you don’t know that actions speak louder than words. Yes, you have given me your words, but words without actions are," She stopped midway, but was able to take the courage to add the word, "empty."