Duckbutt's Joining

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Early in the morning the alarm’s ringing loudly through the whole hallway. Reverberating in every single room and waking us up instantly. I’m staying in bed and groaning tiredly. I don’t wanna get up… Ugh. Yoochun’s using the restroom already and Changmin’s dressing up. Yunho’s still lying in his bed. I’m keeping him in my eye, but not obviously… I don’t want him to know that I’m watching him… I miss him… even though he’s right there. Yujin… Ugh! Damn SM!

“I know you’re watching…”, he’s saying and waiting on his bed for Yoochun to leave the restroom, “Why… why don’t you come down?”

Come down? What?! But… but… I can’t… He’s dating Yujin… And Cassiopeia said that he actually likes her… Changmin’s glancing at Yunho unbelievingly. Yeah, even he’s thinking that it’s a bad idea to ask me for that, while dating someone else.

“Come on!”, he’s ordering and getting up, “I’m still in love with you! Why don’t you get this in your head?”

Changmin’s harshly patting his back and shaking his head negatively. He’s doing better today. I’m happy about that.

“Yunho, if you wanna have some Jaejoong, you gotta break up with Yujin.”, our maknae’s telling him confidently, “I’ll not let you hurt him. Uknow, he’s into you but don’t you take advantage of his feelings! You’re not allowed two-timing on Jaejoong!”

Wow! I… I didn’t expect him to support me instead of his group-member. This’s weird, yet I’m really thankful. Changmin’s changed… I’m climbing down my bed and changing into my military outfit. Yunho’s observing me from top to toe. Ugh, I feel so uncomfortable… I don’t want him to look at me like this. To be honest, I’m really hurt. How’s he able to like two persons at the same time? I… I always thought I’m the only one for him. I was wrong. Yet, I’m not mad at him. Yoochun’s finally leaving the restroom and looking at us with a bright smile. He can’t wait for Junsu to arrive. He’s all hyped and in high spirits. Nothing could make him feel down today. Nothing!

“Yah! You should hurry up! The general’s speech’s starting in about ten minutes.”, he’s informing us and continuing to grin.

His white teeth are blinding me. I can’t help but smile at him too. Yunho’s rapidly walking into the restroom and having business in there. Changmin’s nervously clasping his hands. He’s too really excited about Junsu to come. I’m pretty happy that these two aren’t fighting about my JYJ-fellow. Changmin’s holding back a lot, and Yoochun’s not taking it to his heart. Yoochun’s always been like this. Caring for us, supporting us…

“Changmin… let’s go!”, he’s abruptly ordering, “Jaejoong and Yunho will join us later. Let’s get to the general’s speech. And you two… hurry!”

Changmin’s looking at him a bit overstrained, but Yoochun’s not giving about it, grabbing his arm and dragging him outside. He’s again leaving Yunho and me alone… so we could discuss our ty relationship. Ugh… to be honest, I don’t want to...

Yunho’s leaving the restroom and quickly noticing that the others are gone already. I’m wincing briefly and biting my lips. I’m looking at him with my sad puppy dog eyes. I can’t help it! Ugh, I hate being depressed. I’m so obvious! He’s slowly walking up to me and touching my arms softly. He’s caressing me, touching my chin, and lifting my face.

“Don’t look at me like this…”, he’s saying, “I’m really into you… and I don’t know about Yujin… I like her… and the kiss was really… satisfying. I’m sorry.”

Satisfying? Thanks for being so straight to me! Ugh, I hate knowing this fact! I really don’t want to talk about it.

“It’s ok…”, I’m whispering with a fake smile, “Let’s just be friends… alright?”

As if. Friends… no way. It won’t work. At least not for me.

“Friends?!”, Yunho’s yelling at me suddenly, “No! I love you and I don’t want to be just friends! We’re more than that and even though… I’m kinda dating Yujin. I want you! More than her!”

Two-timing? I don’t want him to cheat on her. Yunho can’t do this. No way! He’s to be faithful! I’m shaking my head and shaking off his hands carefully.

“Listen! I’m confused about my feelings for Yujin. But I’m pretty much confident about them for you!”, he’s angrily admitting, “I’ll not kiss her again, and act as her boyfriend, only to satisfy SM. But here… in here, you’re the only one for me.”

I’m gulping and scratching my arm nervously. I need to stay strong. I shouldn’t fall for his words. It’s a bad thing to cheat… Yujin’s a sensitive girl… He shouldn’t play with her. No way. I… I can’t do this to her… Even if he’s just kinda acting… She thinks it’s real… so… Yunho’s suddenly grabbing my arm and pulling me over tightly. He’s frowning and pressing his forehead on mine. His breath’s heavy, his eyes are closed.

“Look… I’m really trying hard…”, he’s whispering nervously, “I’m trying to keep you safe from SM. I’m trying to keep the issue about Changmin as a secret. And the only way for me to do so, is to obey them. I’m a good actor, maybe not as good as Yoochun…, still I’ll fool them. In here… no one’s going to stop me from loving you!”

My heartbeat’s rising. I believe there’s only two minutes left to the general’s speech… We need to go. Now. I’m closing my eyes and resting a bit like this. My forehead touching his. I’m feeling safe, yet bad for Yujin… She doesn’t deserve this, but I’m the one… who’s to be with Yunho. Since the beginning. Ugh… I’m sighing silently. Yunho’s then surprisingly pressing his lips on mine. He’s grabbing my waist carefully and my lips, before letting go. His eyes are on me. And I feel my face turning red. Bloody red! Damn it! I’m nervous. Terribly nervous!

“See…”, he’s assessing calmly, his voice’s slightly trembling, “Kissing you is… tastier. Kissing you is what I want to do all the time… when it’s not… more that I want… You know what I mean…”

He’s glancing down at my pants and then again deeply into my eyes. Damn it! I love his beautiful almond shaped brown eyes. I’d drown in them. I’m putting my hands on his chest, feeling his fierce heartbeat- so he’s nervous too- and poking his nose with mine. He’s laughing and hugging me, making me smile shyly. I feel so good. I… I don’t have to worry about his feelings… I’ll love him no matter what. I’d rather share him with Yujin than losing him… I know it’s not good… but I can’t let go.

We’re finally leaving our room and running retardedly through the whole great hallway and laughing loudly. I don’t exactly know why, but we’re not able to reassure. Our laughter is annoyingly echoing in the whole building, making the night watchmen frown at us and the nurse smiling. As we arrive at the auditorium, we’re instantly joining our friends. Yoochun’s smiling at us, as he’s already noticing our, for him obvious, issues been cleared out. Changmin’s not caring at all. He’s looking up to the podium and waiting for the general to appear. His gaze’s empty. Yeah, Changmin’s changing as time passes. Even every second… Yunho’s softly caressing my back and I’m stabbing his side to make him stop. The other soldiers aren’t to notice us. No one should!

The speech of the general’s about to take six hours. Actually, he isn’t going to talk all the time. He’s only taking one hour of all of it. The other five are being divided to the organizers. They’re telling us about the new schedules and events that’re to come in a few weeks. They’re talking about the new soldiers and about the ones, who’re disengaging. They’re talking about a Christmas event that’s approaching day by day, and that some of us are going to perform. They’ll tell us later who it’s gonna be. When it’s finally the general’s turn, every single soldier’s saluting him. He’s saluting back and briefly smiling.

“I’m gonna make it a short speech.”, he’s informing us and clearing his throat, “I’ve decided to change the whole monitoring system. The camera in the showers will be removed. But other devices will be set up in every single sleeping room. I’m not going to let anyone of you act wrong. If the new commander’s going to catch anyone of you doing weird things, I’m referring to homoual intentions, you’ll be exterminated. You’ll be punished for two months. Well, this might sound too harsh… but I’m not tolerating any of these. I’ll not let another disaster happen again. The new commander’s my pupil. Trust me, he’s the best when it comes to discipline and education in the military. Enough said. Stay healthy and enjoy being here.”

Then he’s saluting us off and leaving with rapid steps. He’s surely a busy man. Yunho and I are gulping at the same time. Yoochun’s making this “Aish” noise since this’s also butting between Junsu and him. Changmin’s not reacting badly to this news. He’s just nodding with his empty expression. Again, the organizers are informing us about this and that. After the final hours are finally over, we’re allowed to leave. Today there’s no duty. Everyone’s off. As we’re walking back Cassiopeia’s joining us. He’s no longer mad at us. He’s calmed a lot and smiling again, yet he seems really nervous.

“How’re you all doing?”, he’s asking us.

As if he didn’t know. We’re all laughing at him, except Changmin. He remains silent. Yoochun’s becoming happier every passing moment. Yunho’s putting his arm around my shoulders and talking about us.

“Today’s the last day… without devices in our room…”, he’s silently whispering into my ear, while burying his face into my neck, “Let’s do it...”

Huh?! What? Is… is he talking about… continuing from where we left? But… is… is he ok with my tattoos? And what about Yujin? Will he imagine her, while doing it with me? I’m blushing instantly. Luckily Yoochun’s walking ahead and Changmin’s kinda dozing off with his thoughts. And then there’s Cassiopeia, who’s blushing just as me and lowering his gaze immediately. Damn it! He’s aware of our chat! Ugh… I can’t do it if he’s to feel what we do… Ugh… why?! Yunho’s briefly biting my earlobe and laughing softly into my neck. Ugh, what’s he doing?! No!

“Oi!”, suddenly we’re hearing an angelic voice calling for us, “I’m here! Uekyang Uekyang!”

Junsu! We’re all standing still in surprise, as he’s putting down his suitcase and opening his arms widely. I’m softly pushing Yunho off and rushing towards my JYJ-fellow. Yoochun’s hurrying too. We’re hugging him tightly and starting to laugh. I’m touching his hair and laughing at him, as I’m not used to see his big head like this. Omg, I can’t help but burst out laughing like a maniac. Yoochun’s joining me and then putting his arm around his shoulders. Junsu’s punching my arm and showing me his tongue, making this ‘merong’ noise. Yunho’s walking up to us slowly and scratching his head insecure. Junsu’s nodding at him with a warm smile, yet he’s keeping distance. Changmin’s staying far back. Only watching him from there. Cassiopeia’s stepping back nervously. He seems a bit scared. I wonder why…

“Yah! We’ve to introduce you to someone!”, Yoochun’s telling Junsu and pointing at Cassiopeia, “Our nameless roommate! It’s Cassiopeia!”

Junsu’s looking to the direction where Yoochun’s pointing at and then glancing back at his lover in confusion. His brow’s lifted.

“What’re you pointing at?”, he’s asking and starting to laugh, “Uekyang Uekyang!”

Wait… isn’t he seeing Cassiopeia?

“It’s him… don’t you see him?”, I’m asking him in worry.

Oh no… Please no. Junsu’s again looking over and smiling in confusion before telling us to stop this nonsense.

“It’s not funny.”, he’s saying annoyed, “Stop fooling with me.”

Fooling? Yunho and I are exchanging quick glances. Yoochun’s tensing his nostrils, as our friend’s not able to see… Cassiopeia. This means… he isn’t believing in us. He doesn’t want us to become one again. Cassiopeia’s starting to cry, as he’s watching us realizing him being invisible for Junsu. For the last one who joined us today. We’re all feeling uneasy right now. Why isn’t he seeing Cassiopeia? I’m really worried. Is he still angry at them? Not trusting them.

“You guys are always doing this!”, he’s saying with a smile on his face, “Stop fooling me! It’s really annoying…”

Yoochun’s tilting his head and pointing Cassiopeia to come closer to us. He’s hesitating. Why? Why does he seem like he’s scared?

“Come on!”, Yoochun’s finally ordering, “You need to make him feel you.”

Junsu’s again looking to the direction and unbelievingly lifting his brows. He’s then glancing at us, picking up his suitcase and leaving without a word. Damn it, we went too far. He’s probably thinking that we’re kinda mucking around. Ugh…

“Yah!”, suddenly Changmin’s calling after him, “Wait!”

He’s grabbing Cassiopeia’s arm and dragging him towards us. Junsu’s turning around and looking at us, totally unamused. Yoochun’s keeping our maknae in his eyes. Probably going to jump in if he tries to approach Junsu. I can sense jealousy! Ha! It’s not only me and Yunho to feel like this!

“Guys, I’m really tired of travelling here…”, Junsu’s informing us and yawning, “I’m really not in the mood of taking in your silly jokes. Just do it another day, ok?”

I’m pouting, Yunho’s shrugging and Yoochun’s smiling at him. He’s so in love… Cute Chunnie! Changmin’s walking up to him and standing still close in front of him. Yoochun’s tensing his nostrils, yet he’s not interfering. He’s keeping calm.

“X… Xiah…”, Changmin’s stuttering and blushing a bit, “Give… give me your hand…”

Yoochun’s about to step forward, but I’m holding him back. Junsu’s hesitating, briefly glancing at his beloved one and then back to our maknae. He’s putting down his suitcase again and slowly reaching his hand out for Changmin. Our maknae’s grabbing Cassiopeia’s hand, what for Junsu looks like he’s grabbing air, I believe. Our spirit-friend’s wincing and trembling a bit. What’s he scared of? Changmin’s twitching once. I wonder what he’s feeling while touching Cassiopeia’s hand. Junsu’s sighing pretty annoyed and swallowing unamused. He’s waiting for something to happen. Man, this’s so weird. We’re all seeing our spirit-friend, yet Junsu doesn’t. Why? Changmin’s putting Cassiopeia’s hand on my JYJ-fellow and removing his own hand instantly.

“Cassie… please make him feel you…”, our maknae’s stuttering nervously.

He’s trying hard to change this. Junsu’s looking at his own hand being held in the air. He’s shaking his head and poking his own forehead, signaling us that we’ve to be crazy. So, he’s not feeling him. Cassiopeia’s withdrawing his hand immediately and wiping off his tears.

“I… I can’t make him feel me…”, he’s admitting and stepping back, “He… he doesn’t want you guys to become one…”

“What?!”, I’m shrieking and letting go Yoochun, “Why would he?! Junsu! Why don’t you want to be together with the others?”

My friend’s looking at me pretty confused and again lifting his brows. Then he’s bursting out laughing and picking up his suitcase again.

“You’re all crazy!”, he’s assessing, still laughing like a maniac and entering our room, “Uekyang Uekyang!”

I’m gulping. I’m in shock. To be honest, I’m pretty disappointed. Yoochun’s walking in too and Yunho’s dragging me with him. I’m watching Changmin standing still. He’s not coming with us. He’s staying by Cassiopeia. Inside, Junsu’s unpacking his suitcase, changing his clothes, and using the restroom first. Yoochun’s crossing his arms and ruminating in deep thoughts. I’m pouting and clasping my fingers insecurely. I really hope that Junsu’ll change his mind. Changmin and Cassiopeia are entering our room after few minutes. Yoochun’s taking place on his bed and clasping his hands. He’s thinking a lot about this problem. Changmin’s climbing up his bed and slipping under his blanket. He’s turning us his back. Yeah, he’s not feeling good. Our spirit-friend’s clawing his chest and breathing heavily. I believe it’s because of Changmin feeling hurt. Poor Minnie… Suddenly Yunho’s grabbing my waist and pulling me on his bed.

“Huh? What’re you up to?”, I’m asking him nervously.

He’s smiling and hugging me, telling me that he just wants to snuggle a bit. So cute! He’s so freaking cute! Ah! I want to kiss him, but… Cassiopeia will feel it too… Ugh!

“It’s… ok…”, he’s abruptly adding, “I… I’m not greatly affected… Just enjoy your time with it. It’s making me feel better anyway…”

Feel better? Is he referring to his injuries? Yunho’s looking up to Cassiopeia and then back to me. He’s becoming jealous over Cassiopeia’s ability to read… the ability to know our thoughts. I can’t help but smile. I love my Yunnie. He’s so sweet! I’m laying my head on his chest and kissing his neck once. Yunho’s giggling and caressing my arm, while we’re lying on his comfortable warm bed. Cassiopeia’s laughing at us and then taking place on the ground. He’s staring at the restroom’s door and gulping nervously. Junsu’s finally walking out of it and glancing at me and Yunho in surprise. Yeah, he’s aware of our relationship, yet it’s the first time he’s seeing us like this. My cheeks are turning rose as I feel good. Too good. Yet, what about Yujin? No, I’m not to think of her! Cassiopeia’s shaking his head. I believe he hates it. Me not talking about it with Yunho… Junsu’s taking place next to Yoochun and patting his leg with a bright smile.

“Ok, then! Tell me everything!”, he’s insisting and glancing at us, “What happened? You two were the hot topic for two straight weeks!”

Yoochun’s sighing. I’m exchanging glances with my beloved one and then straightening myself.

“Yunho and Sir Rang, the commander, had some issues…”, I’m saying and as soon as I mentioned this bastards name, Changmin’s starting to cry, “Yunho… wanted to stab him, but I jumped in…”

Yunho’s pouting in regret and clasping his fingers with mine. Tightly. I’m putting out my tongue and making ‘merong’ to loosen the mood. Yunho’s smiling slightly. Junsu’s briefly glancing up to our maknae and silently asking us, why he’s crying. Yoochun’s clenching his lips and looking away. Not saying a word. I’m tensing my nostrils and breathing in deeply. Not saying a word. Yunho’s gulping and lowering his gaze. Again, not saying a word. We won’t talk about it. Changmin’s supposed to tell him on his own. It’s none of our business. I know it’s only Junsu, who’s asking, but still… I wouldn’t want others to talk about my issue… so I believe he doesn’t want it too. Also… now that we all know that he’s into Junsu… Cassiopeia’s twitching.

“Yah! Why won’t you tell me?”, Junsu’s asking us nosily, “Come on! Don’t exclude me right away…”

Changm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter