Hot Shower Halls

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Attention please: This is NOT Jaejoong's point of view!!! Enjoy!!!

I’m waking up and feeling really… dizzy. I don’t know where I am… Everything’s dark around me. It feels like if I’m in a big hall… an empty hall. I’m blindfolded. At least, I feel a cloth covering my eyes. I’ve no idea what happened to me. I’m hungry. I’m thirsty. I don’t feel fit. I’m really exhausted… I feel lost and I can’t remember a thing. How did I get here? And… who am I? Why am I here?

“Anyone! Help me!”, I’m shouting and breathing heavily.

But there’s no response. I have no idea if there’s someone looking for me. I mean… I can’t recall anyone important in my life. It’s like there’s something missing. I don’t really know who I exactly am… What are my hobbies? Do I have family?

Geez… I know, there’s something important… but I can’t recall it! Damn it!

I’m trying to get up, but I’m tied on a chair. What the hell? I’m struggling to get up, but there’s no use.

Ok… I think someone kidnapped me. I can’t explain it otherwise.

“Someone! Please!”, I’m shouting again and waggling on the chair, “I… I need to pee!”

Geez… I can’t hold back any longer! I need to escape… right now!

“Junsu!!”, I’m suddenly screaming for help.

But… who the hell is “Junsu”? Someone I know? Is it someone special to me?

Then I’m hearing footsteps approaching. Tap, tap, tap. Who is it?

“You woke up?”, I’m hearing someone talking to me.

I’m turning my head towards the direction, where the voice’s coming from. The voice’s really familiar. I can sense someone standing there and probably watching me carefully.

“Who… who are you?”, I’m asking the stranger.

The stranger’s touching my chin and lifting my head. His touch’s ice cold as if a spirit were to touch me.

“Don’t worry, I’ll bring all your beloved ones here.”, the stranger’s telling me and then walking away with heavy steps.

I smelled blood. Is he injured?

“Yah! Do you know me? Who… am I?!”, I’m asking him about myself.

! I’m kinda scared… and damn it! There it runs. My piss. I couldn’t hold it back. My pants are wet now. Damn it! This is so ing embarrassing!

Ok… there’s no need to worry about that. I need something to eat and drink. I’m starving!

“Please, come back!”, I’m continuing to shout, “I need water!”

Then there’re the footsteps again. The person’s uncovering my eyes and looking at me with a bright smile.

“You can’t leave yet, Yoochun.”, he’s telling me and putting his hand on my shoulder, “Trust me, I’ll help you guys reunite.”

Reunite? With whom? What’s he talking about?

“Please… could you untie me?”, I’m asking for a favor and lifting my brows, “I need to wash up… look at my pants…”

The stranger’s smiling at me again and then really untying me.

“I’ll bring you some water.”, he’s adding ad leaving the big hall.

It’s really an empty hall, probably a depot. I’m getting up… and yeah. I’m sneaking out of the hall. Watching all my steps, and keeping it down, that the stranger won’t notice me.

I need to get out of here! I don’t trust this person at all!

All I need to do is get the out of here.

I’m finally reaching the exit and as I’m opening the door, I step into another room. But this one is filled… filled up with pictures of me. Of me, and some other guys.

What is this? Have I been stalked? I have no time for checking out the photos! I’m hurrying and finally making it out of this maze.

Where the hell am I?! I’m standing in a giant dark forest now. The moon’s shining brightly. A full moon. I’m hearing owls and other animals. It’s freaking freezing outside. The wind’s blowing softly, but still… my wet pants make me feel cold. I’m sneezing and rubbing my arms. It’s the first time I’m looking at my own body since I’m shaking, so I’m noticing that I’m wearing hospital-clothes. What happened to me?

I’m starting to run through the forest and stumbling over a thick tree trunk. I’m cutting open my knee and it starts bleeding right away. Geez! Why me?! I’m crouching and caressing my injurie, and that’s when I notice my other knee being injured too. But the wound healed already.

Ok…, I assume I had an accident back then… and was brought into the hospital. I was treated there until the stranger kidnapped me. Yes, this must be it!

I’m getting up and still breathing heavily. My heart’s aching a bit, and my lungs feel like being squeezed. I need to rest! I remember… that I’ve asthma. If I push myself harder… I could end up dying.

I’m walking up to a giant tree and leaning on it, while sitting on the cold woodsy ground. I’m breathing in and out easily and looking up to the big moon. It’s beautiful. It’s helping me to calm down. My pain’s vanishing slowly and I feel eased again. I’m lifting my waistband to check up on my lower part… Dang it! I pissed myself really bad! Ugh… this is so… ugh…

Then I’m hearing someone walking around in the woods.

Instantly I’m pulling up my pants and getting on my feet. Silently.

! It’s the stranger for sure! I’m not to be found! I need to hide… but where?! The footsteps are approaching. Nearer and nearer.

I’m scared!

Holy ! Where do I go?!

“Someone… please help me…”, I’m whispering and pressing myself against the giant tree.

But then, someone’s suddenly grabbing my arm tightly.

The person, who’s grabbed my arm’s a soldier that’s looking at me in shock.

“Yoo… Yoochun?!”, he’s screaming and I’m instantly covering his mouth with my hand.

“Shh!”, I’m whispering and pulling him towards the giant tree to hide together.

The soldier’s still looking at me with a surprised expression… no wait, it’s more like scared. He’s breathing in and out nervously and shivering a lot.

“Whoever you are… please help me out if this forest!”, I’m begging him hopefully.

He’s nodding scared and we’re hurrying out of here together.

We’re arriving at a military base. What on earth? Why did he bring me here?

“Are… are you really alive?”, the soldier’s asking me still afraid.

I’m nodding confused and rubbing my arms again. I’m freezing! Geez, I need to wash up, dress up and eat! Otherwise, I’m gonna die!

“Thanks for helping me out…”, I’m saying and turning away to walk off, but the person’s abruptly holding me back.

“Yoochun… don’t you know me?”, he’s asking me.

I’m looking at him and lifting an eyebrow. Nope, I can’t recall his name. I don’t think that I know him… but he sure knows me. At least, he’s calling me Yoochun, like the stranger before did. So, I assume that’s my name.

“No… sorry.”, I’m admitting and shaking my head, “Do you know me? Do you know what happened to me?”

The person’s then suddenly hugging me and crying. He’s tightening his hug and making me gasp for air.

He’s finally letting go and putting his hands on my cheeks to press them and focus on my bare face.

“I can’t believe this… How could this be?”, he’s stuttering and smiling with tears covering his face, “You died… but you’re alive! I’m so happy! I need to call Junsu right away! But first let’s go meet the commander! We need to report this!”

Ok… what the actual ?! I died? When did this happen? How… I mean what…? I’m hella confused… ugh!

But there… this person mentioned “Junsu” … I called that name out before… Who is it?

“Yoochun… I assume you lost your memories due to the two weeks coma you’ve been.”, he’s telling me and walking with me into the big department, “You’re lucky that you don’t have a worse brain damage! I hope you’ll gain back your memories….”

I’m nodding to his words, even if I’m not sure if I can trust his words.

“I’m Eunhyuk.”, the person’s telling me and wiping away his tears in happiness, “We were in the same Entertainment for many years. I’ve enlisted few days ago together with Siwon and Donghae. Do you remember those names?”

I’m listening to his words carefully, but nope. I have no clue what he’s talking about.

“Who… who’s that Junsu… that you’ve mentioned earlier...?”, I’m asking him hesitatingly.

He’s looking at me with a bright smile and patting my shoulder, but not answering my question.

“Is… is it my girlfriend?”, I’m asking him and he’s instantly bursting out laughing.

“Girlfriend?!”, he’s quizzing and wiping off his tears from laugher, “Junsu’s your… member. Don’t you remember JYJ?”

JYJ?... What does this supposed to mean?

I’m shaking my head and that soldier, Eunhyuk’s looking at me sadly.

“You’ll remember them… I believe.”, he’s adding and showing me the way to the commander’s room through the great hallway, “You’re lucky that I’ve got the night guard duty.”

I’m thanking him again and then we’re arriving at the commander’s door. Three people are standing there and talking to each other. One of them is wearing a uniform, that only a commander could wear. He’s a pretty cute face. Too cute… to be honest.

The other two… look weird. They kinda seem… as if they were in love with each other. Eww… gay!

“Sir Rang!”, Eunhyuk’s suddenly shouting, saluting the commander and pointing at me, “Park’s alive, Sir!”

The other two instantly turn towards me and look at me with teary eyes. They seem really happy and blessed. Or… surprised… overwhelmed? I can’t really tell… But they really seem to care about me being alive.

“Yoochun!!”, they’re shouting at the same time and smiling.

Geez, everyone here seems to know me. I’ve got to be someone famous…

The commander’s widely opening his eyes and staring at me in shock. He’s then rapidly walking towards me, grabbing my arm, and pulling me into his room, while shutting the door on the others. They’re not allowed to enter his room.

“How’s this possible?!”, the commander’s shouting at me and punching his elite table.

I’m shrugging and lifting both my brows.

Geez, I’m not the right one to ask! I don’t know anyone, but everyone knows me… so go ask them… idiot.

“Sir Rang…”, I’m recalling his name and bowing slightly, “I’m sorry, but I really have no idea what’s going on. I woke up in a depot in the forest. I was blindfolded and tied on a chair…”

“How did you escape?”, the commander’s interrupting me and walking right in front of me, while crossing his arms and frowning.

I’m gulping and leaning a bit back.

“The stranger untied me. I ran… as fast as I could.”, I’m telling him and then asking him ashamed, “Please… let me change my outfit. I’m smelling bad already…”

The commander’s checking up on my pants and yeah… he’s realizing my piss. Damn it! This is so embarrassing!

“Ok, get out and ask Yunho and Jaejoong to show you the shower halls.”, he’s ordering me and patting my shoulder, “I hope you’re not involved in killing the old one.”

Killing the who? What’s he talking about? Damn it… I need to gain my memories right now!

“If the old commander’s body’s to be found in your grave… you’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter