Spicy Moments and a Bittersweet Encounter

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is again having this seductive expression while slowly approaching my face. Yunho's tenderly touching my cheek. His touch's electrifying me! I’m holding my breath. I can feel my heartbeat like a hammer. If he kisses me now, I’ll be in big trouble. I need to push him away. Now! But I can’t move an inch. My body won’t obey me. My cells, my limbs, and my heart, all of me wants him right now. Yunho's slowly reaching for my ear with his lips. Is he going to bite me? I can perceive his breath. Damn it! This is driving me crazy. I’m so terribly nervous! I need…

“Let’s bake the potatoes spicy.”, he's whispering into my ear and letting go of me.

He’s looking at me with a smirk. Yunho's patting my shoulder because I’m pouting again. That's it. I’m kinda disappointed. I wanted more. Hella more! I had all those fierce imaginations and all he does is telling me how to prepare the meal. I’m ing frustrated.

“What’s the matter Jaejoongie?”, Yunho's asking me, “I know you like spicy food. I recall you eating hella spicy food on a Japanese TV-show. We all did on channel A, remember?”

I can’t believe he’s still remembering this. I don’t know why he’s bringing this up too. I don’t want to talk about our past. I want us here for now and our future. I don’t want to lose contact when our military time is over. I believe that SM will hinder us meeting. Unwittingly I’m clenching my fists. Ugh, I hate them for separating us.

Yunho's reaching out for my fists and holds them softly, which is taking me back to our situation right now.

“I really want to know what’s going on in this head of yours…”, he's saying curiously and tapping his index finger on my forehead.

I'm shaking my head unintentionally and putting my hands on my forehead. Yunho's walking off and gathering the potatoes which are still lying on the floor. He's washing them thoroughly and cutting them into halves. Of course, I’m helping him and also flavoring the potatoes. Yunho is right, I’m so going to make the meal spicy. I know that the commander also likes spicy food, so I guess it won’t be a problem at all.

There we are now, in the kitchen, doing nothing but preparing the meal without exchanging words. Silently few hours pass. Now that we’re finally done with the potatoes, we're putting them into the oven. We’re both so tired that we're sinking to the bottom, leaning on the oven door. We hear it humming. The heat is slowly rising. I’m pulling my legs to my body, crossing my arms, and putting them on my knees. I'm sighing pleased with our teamwork. Yeah, teamwork... like in the old days...

One of Yunho’s legs is stretched, the other one he pulled to his body. One arm is on the ground, while the other one he put on his knee. He is looking up to the ceiling. He’s breathing in and out calmly. He’s beautiful. I like everything about him. All of him. He looks great. I feel so safe. I want to hold his hand. I don’t want this to be over. If I’m dreaming, I don’t want to wake up. I would give up everything and everyone just for him. That is how I feel. I’m looking at him for a few minutes when he's suddenly catching my gaze and smiling beautifully.

I can’t hold back anymore.

“Yunho…”, I'm whispering shyly, “Kiss me…”

I can hear my own voice echoing “Kiss me”, “Kiss me”, “Kiss me” in the whole kitchen, even if I just whispered. Damn it, I said it out loud. I wasn’t just thinking these words?! I’m shyly looking at Yunho to check up on his reaction. His eyes are wide open. He's swallowing nervously. I’m staring at his Adam’s apple going up and down. He's turning to me and putting his hand on mine. Under his hand I’m gripping my knee. I’m nearly drilling my fingers into my knees. Yunho's seductively his lips and looking at me with the most handsome and adorable expression ever. He's slowly approaching my face. I can’t believe that he’s actually going to do it! I’m closing my eyes and slightly pursing my lips. I'm blinking a few times and spotting that he’s closing his eyes. I can feel the heat in his face. My heartbeat is on a whole new level.

"Dugun."

"Dugun."

"Dugun."

It's a fierce beat. I can feel it in my throat.

“Kim Jaejoong! Jung Yunho!”, we hear a high-pitched voice calling our names, “What are you lounging?!”

We're both opening our eyes in shock and getting up fast as lightning. I’m plucking deal my clothes with a lowered gaze and Yunho is scratching his head looking at the commander. He's clearing his throat and bumping his elbow into my belly. I’m abruptly looking to the commander and saluting him.

“We are baking the potatoes, Sir!”, I'm answer him confidently.

The commander's raising an eyebrow and walking up to us. He's circling us with his arms crossed on his back. Did he see us? Does he know? I’m shaking. I’m a bit afraid. No, I’m hella afraid! I need to hide my whole life now. These people won’t tolerate us. Maybe we are beaten! How could I put Yunho in such danger? It is my fault! How could I be so selfish?

“Kim, I order you to leave the room now. Go get the fresh potato bags into the larder. I need to talk to Jung.”, the commander's ordering me with an angry expression.

I’m positive that he noticed us. Damn it, we didn’t even kiss yet. He interrupted us, but it’s for the better, I guess. I hope he won’t scold Yunho.

I’m nodding a little bit off time, throwing my fellow a quick apologetic glance, and leaving the kitchen with rapid steps. Yunho's slightly touched my back as I've passed him. Luckily the commander didn't notice. I know that Yunho doesn’t want me to leave, but I have to. I’m so sorry.

As soon as I've closed the door behind me, I can hear a loud “bang”. I'm shuddering. The commander's surely punching him. I’m wincing and my eyes are becoming all teary. I really put the most important person in my life in danger. I’m responsible for the fact that Yunho’s being beaten up. I can hear him groan in pain and the commander shouting at him like a psychopath.

“You fool! What do you think you are doing? You don’t bill and coo here! You’re not allowed to be so comfortable with Kim! You’re supposed to prepare the meal!”, his voice's reverberating in the whole kitchen, “I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter