Mr. Nameless

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Attention please: This is Yoochun's point of view!!! Enjoy!!!

Geez, now I must do all the cleanup by myself. Yunho somehow managed to escape his duty and I’m doing all the work all alone. Why won’t someone help me? I’m sighing, picking up Yunho’s duty-utilities and bringing them back to the storeroom. Finally, after hours and hours, I’m done with all the duty. I even missed the visitors, I guess. Well… Junsu wouldn’t come today anyway…

I’m entering my room and stretching my arms, while I’m yawning. I’m lying down on my bed and covering myself with my cozy blanket. My eyes are closing, and I know I’ll sleep right away, but suddenly Yunho’s entering our room and closing the door angrily.

Man… what’s wrong with him? He’s been so weird these days. Finally, I thought, everything’s cleared out, but now he’s mad at Jaejoong again. Geez, those two are driving me crazy.

“Yunho… what happened?”, I’m asking him, because I’m still a caring friend.

He’s glancing at me angrily and taking place on his bed, while crossing his arms. I probably should have shut my mouth. He won’t talk to me anyway. That’s not all yet, ‘coz our door is being opened again, but this time it’s Heechul, who’s entering. And Changmin following him in.

What on earth is going on? What are they doing here? Isn’t visitors-time over yet?

“Oh… hello Yoochun, long time no see, huh?”, Heechul’s briefly greeting me and then pointing at Yunho, “You! Tell me what happened?!”

I’m waving at him. I have no idea what’s going on. I’m looking at him pretty confused. Changmin’s taking place next to me and putting his arm around my shoulders. He’s leaning towards me and whispering the information, which I’m lacking.

“Jaejoong cried in the hallway…”, he’s informing me, “We don’t know the details yet… He passed us by.”

I’m lifting my eyebrow and focusing on the other two. Heechul’s standing in front of Yunho and crossing his arms, while lifting his chin to look down on him.

“I don’t want to talk about this!”, Yunho’s shouting and turning away to face the wall.

“Yah! You can’t turn your back on me!”, Heechul’s ordering and holding Yunho’s shoulders tightly to turn him over, “You hurt Jaejoong right?! How dare you waste my efforts?! I put myself in danger for you guys! I won’t allow you to break up like this!”

Oooookaaay... holy moly… What’s going on? Really, what has Heechul in common with Yunho and Jaejoong?

Changmin’s reaction is the same as mine. We’re both just listening to them.

“I. Don’t. Wanna. Talk.”, Yunho’s making clear and standing up.

He’s pushing away Heechul and making him nearly fall. Holy ! This is serious!

Yunho’s not a person to fight, but if he does, there must be a big reason for it. And I believe it’s still the thing about Jaejoong’s room. Damn it boy! Why won’t you just trust him already?

Heechul’s getting up, plucking deal his clothes, and clenching his fists. His beautiful eyes are on Yunho.

“Okay then. I won’t hide any letters for you anymore!”, he’s shouting and leaving the room rapidly.

Changmin’s patting my shoulder as an excuse and rushing after him. I believe they won’t come back today. And… I believe Heechul won’t come back anymore.

We’re lying in our beds for some minutes. I’m pretty sure Yunho doesn’t want me to talk right now, so I’m keeping silent. What to do? It’s awkward… I’m hungry! And… I miss Junsu. What is he doing? My little duck- friend…

“Jaejoong heard me talking to the nurse.”, suddenly Yunho’s breaking the silence and admitting in regret, “I said, that I didn’t wanna see him again… and that our love is senseless…”

“You did what?!”, I’m screaming out of the blue, ‘coz I really didn’t expect that!

Yunho’s lowering his gaze and covering his face in his hands. I can hear him sobbing. Damn it… now I have to comfort him again. What’s wrong with him? He’s in love with Jaejoong, but trying to avoid him anyway? I don’t get it.

I’m being the good friend and getting up to take place next to him and hug him. I’m patting his occiput.

“Everything’s going to be fine… you just need to apologize.”, I’m telling him with my ing y, calm voice, “Why didn’t you trust him in first place?”

He’s shrugging and lifting his face, while cleaning his nose with a tissue.

“Yoochun… it’s been so long, since I’ve been together with Jaejoong… and now that I have him… someone tells me that Jaejoong didn’t wait for me at all…”, he’s continuing sobbing.

Geez… is he stupid? Man, really…

“Well… listen.”, I’m starting to explain, “It’s normal for a human to have a relationship. And why do you expect Jaejoong to wait for you his whole life? I mean… did you wait for him?”

He’s looking up and probably thinking that Jaejoong really had an affair with the other roommate of ours. I promised Jaejoong not to tell a soul about his private life, so I’m really sorry Yunho… but you need to trust him. Or at least talk to him first, idiot!

“Yunho… talk to him. Go!”, I’m telling him nicely.

Man, if he knew my thoughts about his actions, he probably would hit me. But I’m right! And I’m tired of their on-off relationship, and their love-problems. I have my own problems too!

Suddenly someone’s knocking at our door. Who’s it? We’re both watching the door, as it is being opened.

I can’t believe my eyes! It’s Junsu!

I’m instantly hopping up and running towards him with open arms. I’m hugging him tightly. Uh, I feel great! Finally, someone without problems! Junsu’s briefly glancing at Yunho and then pulling me into the corner.

“Yah, I’ve been here for a while now.”, he’s telling me and putting his arm around my shoulder to hide from Yunho, “Jaejoong cried. I talked to him, but I have to leave now. You should go talk to him. He needs you now.”

I’m nodding to his words.

Damn it! If Yunho helped me with the duty, I would have seen Junsu much longer too! Ugh… I’m unlucky! Junsu’s punching my arm softly to make me snap out of my thoughts. Ugh…

“Okay, let’s go then.”, I’m saying and opening the door for him to make him leave the room first, so I can check out his duck-, then I’m turning to my roommate, “See you later Yunho.”

He’s not looking up but burying his face into his pillow. I feel bad leaving him like this… but I believe he needs some time alone.

“Junsu… how are you doing?”, I’m asking my JYJ fellow and smiling brightly.

He’s smiling back and breathing in deeply. His hair is bleached now. Damn it, every color looks great on him!

“Well, I’m doing fine! I miss you guys a lot… but my tight schedule is distracting me, so… I’m good.”, he’s admitting and still smiling.

Being around him makes me feel great! Geez, why isn’t he here? I want him in my room for exchange. He’s permanently cheering me up with his presence.

“Jaejoong and Yunho…”, he’s suddenly changing the topic, “What did happen between them? Are you guys on good terms?”

Damn it! Right, Junsu doesn’t know that we… I mean Yunho, Jaejoong, Changmin and I group hugged few days ago. Should I tell him? I know that he’s still really upset with them using our song in their album and stuff… but maybe his anger is long gone.

“We…”, I’m starting to tell, but he’s interrupting me abruptly.

“I won’t forgive them.”, he’s saying earnestly.

“Why?”, I’m asking nervously.

I don’t think it’s the right time to tell him about us four being on good terms again. I’ll tell him later. He’s walking faster and nearly leaving me behind. I’m hurrying after him and we finally reach Jaejoong’s room.

“Yahoo! It’s us!”, Junsu’s shouting as soon as he’s entered the room.

Jaejoong’s looking at us with a smile on his face. Alright..., I didn’t expect him to be happy again…

“Welcome!”, he’s screaming happily and hugging us both at the same time, “Where have you been all this time, Yoochun?”

This situation feels really awkward. Something’s fishy. Definitely not right. But I’m not showing them any suspicious or flashy emotions.

Somehow it really feels great to be together with my friends. With my family. JYJ is my second home.

“I’m happy to see you guys.”, Jaejoong’s saying and pouting, “Yunho and I won’t be together…”

“Uekyang kyang!”, Junsu’s abruptly laughing and patting his shoulder, “You guys are driving me nuts! Jaejoong, you love him, right? At least you told us the last time. You guys kissed and smooched and blah blah… So, what’s wrong with you?”

Okay… Junsu’s supporting them, but he won’t befriend Yunho and Changmin, I guess. I’m facepalming myself. Am I surrounded by weirdoes? First Changmin sneaking to the manager, then Yunho not trusting Jaejoong, Jaejoong accepting Yunho’s confusion and now Junsu supporting them but still hating the others. I’m the normal one. I really am!

Dear God… what did I do wrong? I only want to be happy with all of them, even though… Junsu’s the most important to me… Still, I want us all together. Without problems. Without drama!

“If Yunho doesn’t want me… then there’s no sense in continuing this love…”, Jaejoong’s telling us.

Junsu is knocking Jaejoong’s forehead softly, while making this “Aish” noise and grabbing his arms tightly to drag him out of his room.

“Let’s go, meet Yunho!”, he’s ordering and looking at me, “Yoochun, I need to leave now, take this boy and bring him to his lover! They need to spend the night together to know their real feelings!”

Jaejoong’s opening his eyes widely and is instantly blushing, while lowering his shocked, nervously, shy glance. I’m also looking in shock at Junsu. What the hell did he just say?!

I’m looking at Junsu and blowing up my cheeks. He’s looking at Jaejoong and dragging him out of the room. I’m following them.

“You heard my words.”, he’s saying cheering and putting my arms around Jaejoong, “You take care of them. I need to go. I have to visit my hairdresser tomorrow. Gotta get up early.”

“You really want to change the color again?”, I’m asking him nosy.

He’s smiling brightly and nodding. I wonder which color it’s going to be this time… Not that I’m complaining… I just think he’s a little bit addicted. Junsu’s glancing at Jaejoong one last time, before he leaves.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter