Treatment Room

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m looking at the commander with an angry expression and he’s looking at me surprised. I believe he didn’t expect me in here. His face is turning red, and his look seems berserk.

“Juuuuuung Yuuuuunhoooo!”, he’s shouting angrily and clenching both his fists, “What is Kim doing here?!”

Yunho’s looking at me in shock. He’s shaking his head. I know that he wanted me to hide there, but I won’t! I want to protect him, or at least share his pain.

“I… I don’t know how he got here…”, Yunho’s answering stammering.

His cheeks are red, and I can discover fingerprints on both his cheeks. It must be created by the commander’s slaps. I hate him!

“Liar! You little bastards! You met here secretly!”, he’s exposing and punching Yunho again.

I can’t believe this. Yunho doesn’t resist, he’s going through all of this without wincing. Why? Why isn’t the commander punching me? Why him?

I’m clenching my fists too and running towards the commander to punch him. The commander unfortunately realizes my actions and is dodging. I won’t give in! I’m trying again, but this time Yunho jumps in. My fist caught him on the cheek. No! He’s falling backwards while he’s groaning and becoming unconscious.

What did I do?! I hurt him. I punched my beloved one. I… I’m the worst! I’m horrible! I don’t deserve his love. Yunho I’m so sorry!

The commander’s using my mess and putting a wristlock on me. He’s standing in my back and his face is close to my ear. I can sense his breath.

“See what you did?”, he’s whispering and gnashing his teeth, “The next time you’ll maybe be the one responsible for his death.”

His words give me a shiver. He’s right. It’s my fault. I was the reason why he was beaten up seven weeks ago, and today it’s me again why he’s been beaten up. And now, I’m the one who knocked him out.

“Stay away from Jung and everyone lives happily ever after.”, the commander’s assessing devilish, “You have no future. You know the power of SM.”

His words are digging into my brain. He’s right. I’m staring at my unconscious fellow. I’m not even able to treat him or help him up. I can’t move an inch. I feel like a statue.

The commander then punches my occiput and makes me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter