Yoochun's Departure

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jaejoong’s abruptly pushing away Yunho and turning towards the start line. Yunho’s looking at the same direction. They both are spotting the commander. He looks like a little ant from our spot, but still, we can recognize him.

I’m pulling both my friends back and pushing them to the wall.

“Let’s finish this run!”, I’m ordering scared, clasping my fingers and bending down for the leg-up, “Hurry!”

Yunho and Jaejoong are exchanging brief glances and then finally climbing up. They both reach their hands down to me and help me up. We’re all running unstoppable and without looking back. No one wants to see that evil person for now. We’re all afraid of what’s going to happen to us. My pulse is hammering in my throat and I’m sweating like a pig. Suddenly I’m feeling extremely cold and sick.

We’re hurrying through the whole parkour and we’re also passing some other soldiers, even though we wasted so much time. It’s the barriers which keep the soldiers for long. I’m happy that we’re not going to be the last ones to make it.

At the suspension bridge, which is made of thin tree trunks and hanging 45 meters in the sky, I’m feeling my knees weakening. Damn it! I hate heights! I can’t handle this. As I’m watching Yunho running over the bridge, I’m feeling dizzier, since it’s a very shaky suspension bridge. I’m gulping and my heartbeat rises again. I’m not tired yet, but I kinda feel like I’m at my limits. This situation makes me wanna stop. Then Jaejoong’s putting his hand on my shoulder and comforting me.

“Let’s walk together.”, he’s telling me and grabbing my hand.

I’m nodding and feeling my heartbeat calming again. I’m really thankful to him. We’re half running half walking on the bridge and I’m holding onto the ropes on the sides. Suddenly it starts raining. Ugh! Dear weather, why did you wait for me to stay on this bridge to pour your water down on me? Everything’s slippery now. Ugh… I can’t continue like this! I’m stopping and making Jaejoong bump into me, since he keeps walking in my back. He tells me not to look down, while caressing my back once. Damn that rain! Yunho’s waiting for us and kinda looking at us with a worried yet still smiling face. He’s becoming wet. All our clothes are soaked with rainwater hella fast. As we made it over the bridge, I’m hurrying to climb down the tower carefully. My fellows are following me. I’m taking in a deep breath and feeling better again. The fresh rainy air’s calming me down a lot. Yunho’s patting my back and pointing us to continue. I can tell that he’s distracting himself with this training to not think about the commander. Probably Jaejoong too. They’re so going to be ed up. Me too… I’m positive. Damn it! Why?! Why didn’t I check out the area before watching my fellows? I could have warned them earlier. I’m such a bad president! Ugh!

“Let’s go.”, Jaejoong’s saying, patting my back once and continuing to run.

Yunho and Jaejoong are running faster than me, since somehow my power’s leaving me. My sight’s becoming all blurry, and my head is spinning. I’m not running straight. It kinda looks like I’m drunk. What’s happening to me? My fellows are noticing me being in their far back, stopping their run and turning towards me, while jumping up and down. They’re waiting for me. My breath is going heavily, and my lungs feel like they’re squeezed. It feels like I’m carrying a whale. At least, I believe this is how it feels to carry a whale… Before I even can make it to my friends, everything around me turns pitch black and I’m losing my footing. I’m falling over and my knees cut open. My pants are not ripped, but I can feel the blood running down my legs. My knees are hurting so much, although I didn’t fall badly. I wonder, where the security is, that is in charge of keeping an eye on the hurt ones… I’m hearing my fellows rushing towards me, while I’m gasping for air.

“Yah! What’s the matter?”, Yunho’s worrying about me and holding my arms to help me up.

Jaejoong’s holding me too. They’re both really worried. Damn it, I hate being pitied! But… to be honest, I’m happy that they’re here by my side.

“I… I…”, I’m trying to talk to them, but my breath won’t let me.

My heart feels like a rock. The beat is going fierce, and I believe my chest’s quaking. I’m desperately gasping for air, when suddenly Jaejoong and Yunho are grabbing my arms and pulling me up. Yunho’s carrying me piggyback, while Jaejoong’s holding my back. I have no idea why they’re doing this, but they start running with me. I’m a burden. My life !

“Everything’s going to be fine…”, Jaejoong’s telling me worried, “We’ll bring you to the nurse. Try to calm down and breathe easily.”

I’m feeling Yunho’s fast heartbeat and hearing his heavy breathing. He’s really powerful, and even if he’s at his limits like all of us already, he’s still pushing himself. For me. Because he cares. They care. I feel horrible. I’ve always been the one being the burden. My ty asthma… I hate it! It’s hampering my life so much. I even thought of giving up everything because of this, but my friends made me continue. My eyes are tearing up as I’m still gasping for air. My head is spinning and I’m positive that I’m becoming unconscious.

“Yah! Don’t you faint! You hear me!”, Yunho’s shouting at me and jumping once to bring me back to my senses.

I’m finally spotting the finish line and crossing it together with the most important people makes me feel eased. I’m smiling and watching the finish line coming closer and closer. Even if my sight is blurry as , I can see the extremely exhausted soldiers. They are sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter