Miracles Happen

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Attention please: This is Cassiopeia's point of view!!! Enjoy!!!

Ugh… I’m coughing blood, covering my mouth, and sensing the red liquid flow down my hands. I’ve never felt so much pain at once. I’m shaking and shivering, clawing my head and screaming loudly. I’m clenching my teeth as another cut on my skin’s opening wide. It’s itching terribly and I feel every single fiber tearing apart. My flesh’s shimmering blood-red. This pain… it’s too much for me to handle. Yoochun’s worrying too much… and he’s terribly mad at Yunho. Yunho’s having pangs of conscience, blaming himself for not having been able to protect Changmin earlier, for nearly killing his beloved one and now for not being able to protect his friend again. Jaejoong’s unconscious right now, but the pain he felt earlier was really bad. And I still feel it! Every time my heart pumps my blood through my whole body, I feel my diaphragm being stung. It hurts so much! My wounds are becoming more and more. Deeper and deeper. Hurting more and more. I’m gasping for air and falling on my knees. I’m putting my hand on the cold floor and coughing blood again. It’s splashing everywhere. Dark, fresh red blood. I’m groaning and my tears are running like a flow.

Then suddenly I feel like my heart’s breaking. This… this’s just like the first time… My whole body’s burning and I’m crying for help. I’m screaming like a maniac, as if I’ve lost my mind. My eyes are widely open as fear’s enveloping me. I’m trying to breathe in, but I can’t… I can’t! I’m clawing my chest as I’m having palpitations. Changmin… no! Not him again...

“No! No! No! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Heeeelp!”

I can hear him. His thoughts. He’s scared and overstrained. He’s dying mentally. That bastard’s doing it again… I need to stop him before it happens. But how? The others are not here and I’m barely able to get on my feet to help him myself. I’m dying too. I can’t take more of this… Changmin, I’m so sorry…

“Oi! What’re you doing down there?”, I’m hearing a familiar voice, “Are you hurt?!”

It’s Siwon. Who’s he talking to? Wait… is he… is he looking at me?!

“Yah, why’re you staring at me?”, he’s saying, crouching and helping me to get up, “You’re in a pretty bad shape. Were you on duty? I’ll bring you to the nurse!”

How’s this possible? Why’s he even able to see me? Not to mention to touch me. I mean… I’m able to touch others and influence them, but they aren’t to see me. No way! How…?!

“Help… help Changmin…”, I’m ordering instantly as hope’s growing in me.

My wounds are multiplying every single second that Changmin’s suffering. Siwon’s holding in and looking at me confused.

“You know Max?”, he’s asking me and lifting a brow, “Where’s he?”

I’m coughing blood again and this time staining his army shirt. I’m sorry ‘bout that…

“Please… hurry… the commander’s… in his room…”, I’m telling him and pushing him forward to go on without me and yelling, “Hurry!”

He’s briefly hesitating and then finally running off. Yeah, he’s definitely going to help him. I don’t know how, and I don’t know why… but I’m so happy, that he’s able to see me. I wonder what made me visible… Is it because it’s my dearest wish? Or is it… because there’s still someone important who’s not able to see me? Am I exchanging the ones who’re responsible for my existence? Suddenly some officers are rushing rapidly down the great hallway. They’re running straight through me. So, I’m not visible… They’re running towards Changmin’s room. Did Siwon...? I’m feeling it… Changmin’s safe now. It worked. It really did! My wounds won’t heal for now. It’ll take a lot more time for this. For Jaejoong’s physical pain, Yunho’s mental pain, Yoochun’s physical and mental pain, Junsu’s mental struggles and Changmin’s… well he’s suffered too much.

I’m slowly walking up to his room, while the officers from before are harshly dragging out the commander.

“Let me go!”, he’s shouting, “I did nothing! He did! He seduced me!”

What a liar! I’m going to hurt him when I’m healed! I’m so going to pay him back for making the dearest people to me hurt! I’m breathing in deeply and walking into the room.

“That bastard!”, Siwon’s cursing and covering his label-mate with Yoochun’s blanket, “So, this’s why Yunho wanted to kill him. That bastard!”

Changmin’s crying and sobbing. They’re both not noticing me.

“How…”, Changmin’s stuttering, “How… did you know?”

Siwon’s shaking his head and crossing his arms.

“I didn’t know anything!”, he’s admitting, “I randomly passed through the hallway to go to sleep… and then there was this hurt soldier. He told me to help you…”

Changmin’s briefly wincing and grabbing tight the blanket to feel safer. He’s still shaking a lot and being in shock.

“He… he was hurt?”, he’s asking sadly, “Where’s he now?”

I’m silently walking up to him and crouching in front of him. I’m looking straight into his trembling, watery yet still beautiful unequal eyes. He can’t see me anymore. Neither’s Siwon.

“I’ll be right back.”, his label-mate’s setting, “I’ll go get the nurse here to check up on you… I’ve no idea what’s going on… but I’d always help you guys out. No matter what, so don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be alright, ok Max?”

Changmin’s nodding at him, but he’s not able to hold back his tears as he finally feels safe. He’s biting his upper lip and tensing his nostrils. Siwon’s patting his shoulder once and then leaving to get help. I’m sighing as I feel eased a little bit. As Changmin feels eased… His heartbeat’s becoming slower as he’s soothing. He’s looking through me. I’m touching his hand and making him feel me.

“Thank you…”, Changmin’s sobbing, “I know you’re here… I… I don’t see you, but you’re here, right?”

I’m slightly smiling. So, he really can’t see me anymore… Yet, I don’t understand why… He’s still holding on to Cassiopeia… I don’t mean me as a person, but them as a five-membered group. I know it because I can feel him longing for it. Maybe now the issues among them are too big for me to be seen to any of them. Am I vanishing? I’m again coughing blood. So, Jaejoong’s undergoing surgery. I feel it. I’m continuously coughing and grabbing tight Changmin’s hand. He’s only sensing my spirit, not my body, I believe. Then he’s suddenly loosening the blanket and reaching his hands to my face. He’s lightly smiling as his tears are falling. His hands are on my cheeks. How does he know? I mean… it must be weird for him to reach for nothing visible. To hold air in his hands…

“You saved me…”, he’s saying and pulling the phlegm up in his nose, while slipping down from bed with the blanket covering his shoulders and back, “You saved me…”

He’s abruptly hugging me, tightly. How does he know that I’m crouching? I… I believe he’s sensing my spirit, as I feel him doing so. But I know he can’t see me or sense my body. I’m feeling his heart fluttering, as he’s suddenly pressing a soft and brief kiss on my lips.

“I want to see you again...”, he's saying as his tears are continuing to wet his cheeks.

Wait… what’s he doing?! No! No! I… I’m not to kiss! He’s safe now. I’m feeling it. Changmin’s heartbeat. He’s sensing it too… I know because I feel everything he does. It’s strongly pounding against his chest. His lips touched mine, but as he wishes for Junsu the most, it feels for him like he kissed his ex-member…

“Junsu…”, he’s sadly sighing and then again starting to shed his endless tears.

I’m backing off a bit and letting go his hand. I’m worried about him. He’s mentally down. He needs to be treated instantl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter