Last Smiles

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm’s ringing in the entire building and interrupting every single soldier’s sleep. I’m yawning and carefully stretching my arms. Goddamn my hurts! I shouldn’t move abruptly. Ugh… the training camp will be like horror to me. Yunho’s softly caressing my cheek and observing me silently. As I’m opening my eyes, our gazes meet and we’re deeply looking into each other’s eyes. This’s a beautiful moment. I’d love to freeze it and keep it forever. I don’t want to get up and leave here. I want to stay beside him, in his arms like this. Yunho’s smiling at me and continuing to caress my cheek. He’s being all soft and sweet to me. Kissing me tenderly.

Last night we…

“You guys are disgusting”, Changmin’s saying and jumping down from his bed, landing on the floor like a panther, “Don’t you feel ashamed?”

I’m lifting my upper body, supporting my own with my forearms and glancing to our maknae, who’s standing next to Yunho’s bed. My body’s covered with blankets. Good thing, it is. Yunho’s showing his tongue to Changmin and then leaning over me, grabbing his trunks lying on the floor and putting them on underneath the blankets. I can’t find my own underwear, so I’m waiting for my lover to be done, so he could leave the bed and look for my stuff. Junsu’s waking up too and tiredly looking at me, a little bit confused as I’m on our leader’s bed. He was the only one asleep while Yunho and I…

“Oh… What’re you doing there?”, he’s asking me and getting out of his bed.

I’m still waiting for my lover to leave the bed and look for my underwear when Yunho’s suddenly caressing my thigh. My face’s turning chili red in an instant. My heartbeat’s rising hella fast and I’m gulping as if my throat’s been knotted. What’s he doing?!

“Yunho!”, Yoochun’s calling for my lover, as he noticed that something’s about to happen with both of us, “Come here, quick!”

My beloved one’s startling and jumping out of his bed in no time. Yoochun’s whispering some words to him and probably distracting him. Yeah, I’m sure he’s doing this on purpose. Chunnie’s a great friend. Well, now that no one’s touching me, I’ve to get dressed and leave for the camp. Otherwise, I’ll be damn late, and that can’t happen! I don’t want to be scolded by Sir Hwe. No thanks.

“Here… wear this.”, Changmin’s saying and giving me a new pair of trunks, “When you’re done dressing up… Meet me outside. I need to talk to you… It’s important.”

I’m grabbing the underwear he’s handing me and nodding to his sudden setup of us both meeting. I wonder what he wants to talk about… He’s then leaving with a smirk. Junsu’s still confused, changing into his uniform, and then leaving our room without words. Ok, something’s definitely wrong with him. He isn’t mad, but if my friend leaves like this, then there’s something that bothers him. I’m pretty sure about it. Yoochun’s done talking to Yunho and immediately grabbing his backpack and hurrying after Junsu.

Well, it’s Yunho and I left in this room of ours. Ok, before anything happens, I need to wear this underwear. My beloved one’s entering the restroom, thus I can focus on dressing up without any ideas. Since last night I can’t help but think of Yunho and what he did to me. He wasn’t gentle at all… I’m still in pain, like seriously… I didn’t know that he had this side of his… being rough and…

“Hey, Jaejoongie!”, Yunho’s voice’s snapping me out of my thoughts, “Come on! The commander won’t wait for us!”

He’s grabbing the blankets and drawing it away from me, uncovering my body. That’s when my heart skips a beat. DAMN IT! ! I… I forgot to put my damn trunks on! Ugh! Damn it! I’m instantly turning around and hiding my precious body from my lover. Yunho’s giggling, slowly approaching and then gently kissing my neck. Just a brief peck, not more, not less. What’s he up to?! His actions are disturbing me a lot! I can’t concentrate… All I think’s last night and…

“Don’t be so shy, Jaejoongie!”, he’s saying with a bright laughter, “I saw every single spot of your body last night, even if it was dark in here. You don’t need to hide yourself, now that we both-”

“Uhh...”, I’m cutting his words and getting dressed on his bed, “Let’s hurry…”

My voice’s cracking. I’m freaking nervous! I can’t believe I’m like this when I was all encouraged last night. Back to being all sissy, I guess… Damn it. As I’m finally done changing into my uniform, Yunho’s briefly putting his arms around me and kissing my forehead. He’s then taking in a deep breath, I guess inhaling my scent…

“Last night you smelled so good… Does it still hurt?”, he’s whispering and looking into my eyes, my face’s turning red again, “Jaejoongie… I’m so blessed… I’m so grateful to have you as my boyfriend. I love you.”

I’m lowering my gaze, not being able to answer or tell him that I love him too. Goddamn, what’s wrong with me?! I can’t even look at him right now! Shouldn’t I feel a lot easy now that we’ve done it? Yunho’s softly touching my chin and lifting my face. He’s sweetly smiling at me and then pinching my nose.

“Let’s go”, he’s ordering with a calm voice.

I’m only able to nod. No words will come out of my mouth. Really… what’s this? Did I become shier? Is this even possible?! We’re both grabbing our backpacks and leaving our warm room. Who knows, this might’ve been the last time being in this room of ours like this.

As soon as we’re outside, I’m noticing Changmin waiting for me in the penultimate row. Oh yeah, he wanted to talk to me, right? Well then, I gotta listen to what he’s to say. I’m telling Yunho to go join the others in the front, while I’m standing still next to our maknae in the back. All the soldiers are waiting for the commander in lines on the courtyard. Sir Dam, the parkour officer, is already here, counting the soldiers and calling the names. I guess he’ll be joining the training camp. Well, he’s loved by all of us anyway, so it’s good to have him around. We can depend on him, and he’d help us out, no matter what difficulties we’ve to face. Sir Dam’s a good person.

“Well Changmin, what’s it?”, I’m asking my friend, who kinda seems nervous, or is it scared, I can’t really tell.

Changmin’s clicking his tongue, taking in a deep breath, and holding it for a while, before turning his face to me and staring into my blank face.

“Jaejoong… I don’t know what Yunho thinks about this but…”, he’s stuttering, plucking all of his courage and then talking all confidently, “When we’re done serving the army, and when we’re done being banned from South Korea after two years… Would… Would you guys like to form a group with me and Yunho? Let’s put our wealth together and buy all the rights to TVXQ…”

Wait… what? This’s really sudden. I need to talk to Yoochun and Junsu about this, before giving him an answer at all. I mean, it’s not just my decision, right? I can’t say ‘Yes’, but to be honest, I don’t want to turn it down either. Ugh, what do I say?

“I… I can’t answer yet.”, are the words I’m saying at last, “TVXQ really means a lot to us too, but… we used JYJ for about seven years now and… It wouldn’t be fair to throw it away… I really want to become one group with you guys, but maybe I’ll quit being a singer, or being in a group. Maybe Yoochun’s only concentrating on acting from now on, and Junsu might focus on musicals and soccer… I can’t decide yet…”

Changmin’s lowering his gaze in disappointment. Ugh, come on… he needs to understand. It’s a tough decision, isn’t it? I mean… 6 years of Dong Bang Shin Ki to 7 years of JYJ…

“Ok, I really don’t want to turn it down, Changmin…”, I’m adding and crossing my arms, “Let’s wait until military’s over and you both can comeback home…”

The maknae’s nodding really slow and sighing sadly. I’m sorry, I really am. But it’s how it’s. I simply can’t right now… Yunho and Junsu are briefly turning around and smiling at us. They’re showing us their thumbs and giggling. I wonder why.

“You guys are funny.”, Yoochun’s popping up behind us and lifting his hand for the salute as Sir Hwe is finally showing up, “Of course we’ll come together. I’ll focus on acting, but music with you people’s what I want to do more than anything else. We’ll buy the rights to TVXQ and JYJ. We’ll build our own company and when Yunho and you come back, you’ll go this path with us. As DB5K, JYJ as a subgroup, TVXQ as a subgroup, you two as a rock-duo, me and Yunho as a rap-duo and Junsu… Well, he’s doing fine alone.”

Even now he’s mocking over Junsu. I can’t believe that he’s planned all of this already. I mean, yeah it sounds great, but still… Yoochun might be the best one to be the president of our company then. I’m really amazed. Changmin’s smiling to his words. Of course…

“Listen everyone! We’re leaving to the mountains! It’s going to be really tough, because out there, the weather’s still freezing. You’ll be divided to groups, consisting of your roommates. You’ll have to stay outside for a week, there’s limited food and water for each group, so use it wisely!”, Sir Hwe is informing us and moving up and down in front of the line of soldiers, staring into each pair of eyes with an strict expression, “You’ve already heard about the surprise event at the end. I can’t tell you yet about it, but I’m sure that one of my precious soldiers will be really happy. Everyone will, but one of you guys will be a lot more.”

In the front, Junsu’s tilting his head and Yunho’s not reacting to this, having a straight face. Yoochun’s clearing his throat behind me and even yawning, while next to me Changmin’s attentively listening to our commander’s words. I really want to know who that particular soldier will be, and why on earth he should become happier than others. I’m really curious, like really.

“Well then, hop on!”, Sir Hwe is ordering with a calm, yet loud voice.

Sir Dam’s following him. The soldiers of our department are entering the army trucks. Yoochun, Changmin and I end up in the same, while Yunho and Junsu are in another one. Their truck’s driving ahead. I’m sitting between my JYJ-fellow and our maknae. It’s good to be separated of Yunho for now. I really can’t calm down when he’s around. What the hell happened to me? I enjoyed last night… I really did, and I saw every part of Yunho’s body too. We embraced, we felt each other, were so close like never before. I shouldn’t feel like this… all shy and nervous… Damn it.

“Oi… Jaejoong.”, Yoochun’s silently interrupting my thoughts, “Yunho and you’re a couple again, right?”

I’m nodding with a shy smile and Changmin’s sighing kinda relieved. Chunnie’s shaking his head satisfied by my respond. He’s patting my leg and leaning back on the inside walls of the truck. The soldiers across us a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter