Dangerous Love

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Attention please: This is Yunho's point of view!!! Enjoy!!!

I’m waking up in my bedroom. The air is thick and it’s hot in here. I’m touching my cheek, where Jaejoong punched me unwillingly. I have to smirk. I can’t blame him for this since I’ve jumped in and kinda protected the commander. I couldn’t let Jaejoong hurt him, because if it happened, the commander would have killed him for sure. Man, Jaejoong really has a solid punch! My cheek is swollen, but still, I’m not mad at him. I’m kinda flustered since it’s the first time I’ve been touched like this by Jaejoong. I mean punched. I want to know how he’s doing. Even if the commander didn’t kill him, I’m pretty sure he punished him like he did punish me weeks ago.

I’m getting up slowly and clearing my throat. My roommates are still asleep. Just the one who’s lying above my bed isn’t here. As I’m putting on my uniform the room’s door is opening, and my fellow enters the room.

“Yo, Jung! The rumors about you and Kim are spreading more and more.”, he’s telling me with a big grin on his face, “Kim’s at the nurse's right now. You’ve met her few weeks ago. You know how crazy she is!”

I remember her. She drugged me. She turned me into someone without feelings. I felt like an empty body. I felt my emotions and expressions leaving me. Wait… she’s treating Jaejoong? I can’t let that happen!

I’m picking up my jacket, running out of my room and through the large hallway. Meanwhile I’m also slipping into my jacket. I’m so glad to know where the treatment room is. I’m happy about being beaten up several weeks ago, otherwise I wouldn’t know about the nurse’s craziness. I have to hurry and help Jaejoong out of there!

I’m rushing through several halls and bumping into the night watchman, who’s helped the commander to bring us back to the main building after both of us were beaten up by them.

“Aish… for once, can’t you look where you’re running?!”, he’s screaming at me.

I’m just bowing apologetic and hurrying to the treatment room. The night watchman is holding up his fist and shouting something, but I have no ears for him. I need to rescue my Jaejoongie.

I’m hastily opening the door and butting into the situation. The nurse is sitting on top of MY Jaejoong, and she’s already injected him. I’m grabbing her arms and tearing her away from my fellow. She’s screaming and starts crying.

“Yunho… I’m helping you to get freed. I’ll help you to forget Kim!”, she’s crying and sobbing.

The nurse hugs me tight and is trying to keep me away from Jaejoong. He’s feeling dizzy and looking up to the ceiling with an empty expression. Just like me seven weeks ago. I’m pushing away the nurse and hurrying to him. I’m holding his hand tight. He’s looking at me with a little smile on his face. I want to help him. I need to help him. I’ll do everything for him, even if he’s to reject me again.

“Yunho… you came.”, he’s telling me and coughing, “I… I don’t feel good.”

I’m putting my hand on his forehead and making that “hush” noise to calm him down. I hate the nurse! She’s crazy. She drugged me before because she’s into me since I’ve debuted as the leader of TVXQ. She wanted to sleep with me. She’s crazy!

The nurse is looking at us angrily and then she’s running towards me and slapping me on my cheek, where I’ve got a bruise from Jaejoong. Ouch!

“You fool! Kim left you and TVXQ!”, she’s shouting at me and pointing at Jaejoong, “He’s a traitor! And you both will never ever be together! SM won’t let you be! I’ll tell them, I’ll tell them all!”

Her face is flooded with her tears. Her nose is running and she’s crying unstoppable. I feel bad for making her cry. Every single fan is precious to me, to us. But she’s going too far with her actions.

“I don’t care what you think of him. For me he’s still the most important person.”, I’m admitting and gripping Jaejoong’s hand tighter, “He’s not a traitor. We had our issues back then. You can’t judge him without knowing what really happened! I will not allow anybody to hurt him! Not SM, not the commander, not the night watchman and surely not you!”

She’s looking at me pretty mad and again she’s slapping me and then running out of the treatment room. Ugh… finally she’s gone. I really hate people slapping me, but I won’t resist, since the incidents then are sooner over. I’m not someone to fight with others. I don’t like violence. I don’t like hitting others.

Jaejoong is gripping my hand and pulling me to his face. He’s looking into my eyes with a drugged expression on his face. I’m holding in my laughter. I’ve never seen him in such a situation. But still, he’s looking handsome as ever. It’s no lie that I really like him. Who am I kidding…? I love him. I can’t forget the times when we both acted as kinda lovers in “Dangerous Love”. He really whenever I stood next to him. I always wanted to protect him, and I really hated others touching him! I still do. No one except me should touch him.

“Yunho… thanks for protecting me…”, he’s mumbling and closing his eyes, “To tell you the truth… I really liked it when you kissed me… in the ordnance depot.”

I’m swallowing hard and watching his lips, since the word “kissing” makes me wanna kiss him again. Jaejoong’s open-minded. He’s totally drugged. His shyness is gone, and he isn’t nervous at all. Maybe I should drug him the next time… Wait what? No! What am I thinking?! I can’t drug him, he’s too precious!

“Yunho… you and I’ll have… a pretty hard life here… if we’re really going to be together.”, he’s determining and looking deep into my eyes.

Damn it! He’s so freaking hot, even with his swollen face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter