Their DNA

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Attention please: This is Yunho's point of view!! Please enjoy!!

Junsu’s been missing for one week now. Police and soldiers are looking for him. There’s a rumor that his blood was discovered in the forest behind the base, but there’re no traces to any whereabouts. Neither his family nor his friends know where he could be. Cassiopeia’s gone too. We’re really worried.

The last week’s been really tough on all of us. The commander, Shura… she punished us all, because of Junsu going missing and Cassiopeia too. She’s told us that she lied to us about her being ELF, as if we’d believe her… Tsk. We’re not dumb, stupid commander. Changmin’s at the psychologist right now and Yoochun got sick. He’s at the nurses’. Jaejoong’s in charge with today’s meal. He promised Changmin to cook extra spicy food. He’s trying his best to cheer him up. That’s my Jaejoongie. Caring and loveable indeed.

My duty today is to stand guard in the ing cold. Yeah, for hours I’m standing in front of the military base, doing nothing but breathing in the cold air and worrying about Junsu. To be honest, I’m scared. I really am. I feel like it’s my fault that he’s gone. What a bad leader I am…

“Oi, Yunho!”, I’m hearing Siwon’s voice, “How’s Jaejoong doing? Any attempts to commit suicide?”

Ugh… why’s he bringing this up again? He’s always asking me about it, every time we meet. Is he worrying about him, or just being nosy?

I’m shaking my head and remaining silent, as I’ve to stay still until supper. Siwon’s shoveling the snow and freeing the paths.

“Jaejoongie’s doing fine. We’re both seeing the psychologist tomorrow… so…”, I’m informing him, “Any reports on Junsu?”

My label-mate’s pouting and sadly shaking his head. Siwon’s a good person, yet I’m a little bit warily. I don’t know… I feel like anytime anyone could backstab me and Jaejoong. I hope that Sungmin and Shindong won’t tell on us.

Wait, what am I thinking? I should worry about Junsu! Not my relationship! Damn it, where’re you Junsu?

“Jung!”, Shura’s suddenly approaching and I’m instantly saluting her, “Your lost comrade came back.”

What?! Junsu? Really?

“You there!”, she’s ordering another soldier to step up to us, “Take over Jung’s duty for now.”

Wait… why? Does she want me to see Junsu right away? Hell yeah! She’s an awesome commander!

We’re walking into the building, where I can smell the delicious food enveloping the entire great hallway. Jaejoong… he’s surely having fun in the kitchen. I can’t help but smile, thinking of him. Damn it, now I’m blushing too. Good thing, none of my friends sees me right now!

“Hero’s cooking for you all, huh?”, Shura’s assessing and grinning to both her ears.

I’m nodding and we’re entering her office. Hmm, it’s weird. No one’s here… Where’s Junsu? Where’s Cassiopeia?

“Take a seat, your friend is at the nurses’ right now. He’s badly injured.”, she’s informing me and preparing tea for me, “You like tea, right?”

What? No, I mean, yeah, I’m fine with it, but not now. I… I’m worried about Junsu! Why’s he injured? She’s going on with preparing tea, not telling me more about my friend. Ok, I think she’s up to something. That’s not normal. She’s acting weird.

“Your friend Cassiopeia’s still missing and Xiah’s continuously smiling, even though his arms are in a really bad shape.”, she’s finally saying, “Someone probably captured him and tortured him, tried to use him to get to money or else… He won’t say what happened. The only thing he says is ‘The Red Ocean’s beautiful’… Weird right?”

His arms? Red Ocean? What? What happened to him? Did Cassiopeia harm him? I’m instantly getting up and attempting to leave the office, but Shura’s suddenly grabbing my arm with her left hand and pulling me back, spilling the damn hot tea all over me. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Damn it! Ugh! Ah! It hurts! Damn it, damn it!

“Ah, I’m so sorry Uknow!”, she’s shrieking and immediately ing my jacket, undressing me.

Wait… no… She’s not to touch me! No one except my Jaejoongie’s allowed to undress me! Hell no! I’m pushing her away and doing it myself. My belly’s red and burning! Shura’s taking out a tissue and softy caressing my burned skin.

Then suddenly, the door’s being opened and Jaejoong’s walking in, together with Yoochun and Junsu. Behind them Cassiopeia’s stepping in. His eyes are on Shura. Oh no… Jaejoong. I hope he won’t think that Shura and I were about to do something… Wait, she totally planned this! That’s to be it! What a freak! The commander’s instantly straightening up and glancing at my fellows. She seems a little bit ashamed, as if we were doing something private. I’m grabbing my jacket and covering my upper body. My friends are saluting Shura and Jaejoong’s walking up to me and uncovering me, staring at my red belly, and then lifting his head to look straight into my eyes.

“Are you hurt?”, he’s asking me in worry and softly touching my belly.

Shura’s cleaning and distracting us, then lifting her head and nodding to Junsu. Both his arms are bandaged but he’s brightly smiling at me and Jaejoong. He’s happy. I wonder why.

“Because Jaejoong’s not jealous right now, but worried over your health. Because you didn’t want Shura to touch you. Because you’re sure now about your feelings, both of you.”, Cassiopeia’s saying.

Jaejoong’s shyly smiling and lowering his glance. He’s blushed a little bit, my sweet love. I can’t help but smile too. Yeah, I’m pretty sure about my feelings for Jaejoongie. I know how he feels and how I feel. I know what my heart’s longing for. Yesterday, I’ve talked to Yoochun about my future plans. A future with him… Jaejoong. Together forever. Yeah, I’m talking about tying the knot. The only thing we’ve to do’s keep being patient… The society won’t tolerate us, but our families will and our fans too. But to be honest, I don’t need others to be ok with it. It’s only Jaejoongie’s and my business. I want him. Cassiopeia’s tearing up suddenly, clawing his chest and smiling all over his face. Yoochun’s patting his shoulder and looking at him in confusion, Junsu’s too glancing at our spirit-friend. And that’s when Shura’s lifting her brows and staring at Yoochun’s hand. Wait… can’t she see him anymore?

“Well, Xiah’s back, so you all can calm down.”, Shura’s ordering and then clapping her hands, “Until that Cassiopeia friend of yours’s back, you’re not allowed to phone or meet anyone.”

What? Why?! It’s our right to do so! We’re not her servants or slaves! She can’t punish us like this!

“You lied to us!”, Junsu’s suddenly yelling at her and frowning, “You’re not ELF! You’re just a liar! There’re devices in our room!”

What…? Devices?! No way! Jaejoong’s looking shocked. Yoochun’s putting on a disgusted expression. And Cassiopeia’s nodding. He looks really strict.

“So, you were out with Cassiopeia.”, Shura’s assessing and crossing her arms, “Where’s he? Did he leave you already? What a pity, I had an amazing night with him…”

Cassiopeia’s suddenly stepping back and lowering his gaze. I can tell that he feels bad about it. His heart’s probably aching. I can’t forget how Changmin reacted while we were out eating. I wonder how he’s doing today. He’s the only one not here…

“Your spirit-friend didn’t wear protection.”, Shura’s adding and smirking, “If I become pregnant, I might’ve the DNA of you guys. You know what this means, right? I’m going to get one of you.”

What?! How could he put us in such a situation?! Cassiopeia’s covering his face with both his hands and shaking a lot. Oh, hell no! This can’t be happening! She can’t become pregnant! Please lord, no! Shura’s laughing with a high-pitched voice, reminding me of the old commander, and then looking straight at Jaejoong. Oh, hell no! He’s mine! Jaejoong’s stepping back and I’m stretching my arm to cover him. Yoochun’s frowning annoyed and Junsu’s simply shocked. I can’t believe that Cassiopeia didn’t think of protection! Damn it, if she’s to become pregnant, we’re done. JYJ’s done. This’d be a big scandal.

“Kim Jaejoong impregnated the commander while being in military”

“Fans shocked about Kim having an affair in the service!”

And if Shura’s not going to tell the press about Jaejoong, but anyone of us… then it’s probably going to be similar.

“Jung Yunho cheated on his alleged girlfriend Yujin”

“After Park Yuhwan’s murder case, Park Yoochun’s involved in ual acts in military”

“Shim Changmin going for food in military”

“Kim Junsu banging the new commander right after being enlisted”

Oh no, imagining the reactions all over Korea… One of us is going to be the victim. Reporters will turn our lives into hell. No… we can’t let this happen. Hell no! Then suddenly Jaejoong’s pushing me softly aside and walking up to Shura. He’s standing still close in front of her and deeply looking into her eyes. I don’t like this… Not at all! What’s he up to?! I’m glancing at Cassiopeia to check up on his reaction about Jaejoong’s actions. He’s opening is eyes widely and kinda looking shocked. Yoochun’s kinda aware of what’s coming, since he’s hastily shaking his head and signaling Jaejoong not to do, whatever he’s up to. Junsu’s clenching his fists and he seems really strained.

“It’s me who you want, right?”, Jaejoong’s asking Shura and putting his hands on her shoulders, “Listen, I’m not into women… but if you promise me, that you won’t involve the others with this issue… I’ll do whatever you want me to.”

What?! No! We don’t even know if she’s pregnant! No way! Jaejoong… why?! It’s me who he belongs with! Me! Only me! Junsu’s shrieking in surprise… no it’s shock. Yoochun’s facepalming himself and Cassiopeia’s staring at him sadly. Shura’s smiling and putting her arms around my beloved one. Argh, this’s driving me nuts! No one’s allowed to touch him like this! He’s mine!

“Yah!”, I’m yelling suddenly and pulling back Jaejoong, “What do you think you’re doing?! We don’t know if she’s carrying a baby in her! Cassiopeia’s not human after all! How should he impregnate her?”

Jaejoong’s thinking about my words and Shura’s staring at me angrily. She’s a freak! I won’t let her use my Jaejoongie! None of us. I’m going to protect everyone. That’s what a leader’s supposed to do.

“If you but in, I’ll send the tape directly to SM. Seeing you guys in the showers will end both your idol-careers. Adding my upcoming pregnancy will ruin everything.”, she’s threatening me.

Damn it, I forgot about the recording. Ugh! No way!

Jaejoong’s hugging me tightly suddenly, then letting me go and looking deeply into my eyes. I’m gulping as the way he’s looking at me is pretty much seductive. He’s so beautiful. I want to kiss him… He’s his lips and stealing a brief peck in front of everyone. I can hear Shura breathing heavily as she’s becoming angry. She’s pretty much jealous now. I’m enjoying his soft lips, but it’s just for a second… He’s then hugging me and pressing his lips softly on my collar, inhaling my scent.

“Listen Yunho, I’ll obey her until we know about the pregnancy…”, he’s whispering into my ear and biting my earlobe, “I’ll distract her all the time and you find that damn tape!”

Is… is he for real? I don’t want him to stay close to her! Not even a second! I don’t trust her! What if she seduces him? What if she… abuses him?! No way! I won’t let this happen! I’m pushing him back and grabbing his shoulders, staring into his eyes with an earnest expression.

“I don’t give you the permission to become her slave! She’s a freak!”, I’m yelling at Jaejoong, making him blink afraid and twitch once.

Shura’s grabbing my arms and pulling me away, then suddenly slapping me strongly. The sound of it’s really loud. I’m stumbling backwards and Yoochun’s instantly catching me. Jaejoong’s also reaching his hands out for me. Cassiopeia’s groaning in pain and holding his bruised cheek, while Junsu’s frowning at Shura.

“Don’t you dare calling me a freak ever again!”, the commander’s warning me and crossing her arms, “Now leave everyone. It’s mealtime, and I’m sure you want to taste my honey’s food. Hero’s the best in cooking!”

Who the hell’s she calling her honey?! Jaejoong’s mine! I’m grabbing Jaejoong’s arm and dragging him outside. Junsu and Yoochun are following us, while Cassiopeia’s staying in. I wonder what he’s up to. I need to ask him if it’s even possible for a spirit to impregnate a human. It’s nonsense! I don’t think it can be.

“Yunho, Jaejoong…”, Yoochun’s saying, “I know how we’ll get the recording. First thing we need to go eating, Changmin’s probably waiting for us. Afterwards we must find those devices and remove them! I’ll tell you the plan while we’re enjoying Jaejoong’s cooking!”

There he goes again. He really isn’t called the YunJae-president for nothing. I wonder what he’s planned, and I wonder if we’ll make it through this issue too. I hope Shura’s not going to become the mother of our spirit’s baby. Changmin’s going to be really hurt about this… Damn it. Cassiopeia’s stepping outside and lowering his gaze. He’s shaking a little bit and then cleaning his throat to look at us.

“There’s possibility for her to carry my child…”, he’s assessing nervously, “Because I was a human-like spirit… visible to everyone. But don’t worry. Your DNA won’t be discovered, because back then I wasn’t connected to you guys. So, if she’s pregnant… than it’s Split’s child.”

Yes, Jaejoong doesn’t have to act as her slave then! To be honest, I’m happy about the thing that she won’t be able to harm us by using her baby, but I feel bad for Cassiopeia! And Changmin… he’s going to feel worse.

We’re all turning around and hurrying to the canteen. Hopefully there’s enough food for us. The soldiers won’t think of us, while eating. Maybe Hyukjae and the others kept some of it for us. That’d be really nice of my lab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter