The Unseen will be Seen

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attention please: This is Jaejoong's point of view!!! Enjoy!!!

The alarm’s ringing terribly loud in the whole building. Yoochun’s closing our door and holding tight the knob. If someone’s after killing us, I believe he’ll shoot through the door anyway.

“You… you…”, Siwon’s stuttering in Yunho’s arms, “You’ve to run! Shura… The commander… She’s nuts! She… found out about the devices…”

What?! So, she’s the one shooting? At innocent soldiers?! What a psycho! What’s up with all the military staff? Are they all crazy? Why’s all this happening? Since Yunho came here… everything became worse. Are we cursed? Is this a sign for us not to be together?

“She’s coming this way…”, Siwon’s warning us, “Please… hurry…”

Junsu’s ordering Yoochun to move away from the door. Yunho’s lifting his label-mate and telling him, that he won’t leave him behind. They’re indeed close friends. Changmin’s frowning. He seems a little bit scared too. Cassiopeia’s staring at me. Yeah, he knows exactly what I’m about to do. I’m smiling at him, grabbing my jacket, and quickly running outside. I can hear Yunho calling for me, but I won’t turn back now. It’s me, who’s able to stop her. I need to stop her. I can’t let her hurt innocent people when it’s our fault that the recording exists. I can’t carry the burden when someone dies because of our mistake from back then.

I’m rushing through the great hallway, the soldiers run towards the direction where I’m coming from. Every single one of them passes me by. Not stopping me. They’re worried about themselves. Can’t blame them…

“Jaejoong!”, I’m hearing Eunhyuk’s voice calling for me, “Where’re you going?! This way! Come on!”

He’s grabbing my arm and trying to drag me with him.

“Let go! I’ve to stop her!”, I’m shouting.

Eunhyuk’s shaking his head. He’s not good with me trying to stop the crazy commander at all. He’s pulling my arm and trying to take steps.

“No! Let me go!”, I’m repeating myself, “I’ve to stop her! She likes me! Let me do it! I believe I can stop her!”

He’s hesitating, gulping, and sweating unsure, but then letting go of me. He’s sighing and shaking his head slowly.

“Yunho will kill me for this.”, he’s assessing, “Please, take care of yourself… ok?”

I’m smiling and nodding, patting his shoulder and turning around to walk off. But before I get away from my former label-mate, I’m looking over my shoulder and showing him my thumb.

“Tell the others that I’ll be back right away!”, I’m shrieking and then running off.

I’ve to make Shura realize that she’s acting wrong. She’s going to lose her title. She’ll end up in jail just like Sir Rang. It’d be for the better, but still… I need her to stop this craziness.

I’m finally running across her. She’s unarmed. Wait, didn’t she shoot? I’m spotting hundreds of bullets lying on the ground, but there’s no gun. Does this mean… the soldiers shoot at her? But where did they get the weapons from? The ordnance depot’s locked, I believe! And the night watchman has to stand guard… But then again, he once fell asleep, while I sneaked out… Hell no! Maybe removing the devices made some soldiers go nuts. No way… Did we just pull the trigger for another chaos? Is this our fault? We… we’re definitely cursed.

“Hero!”, Shura’s shrieking and then suddenly falling down on her knees, “Please, help me!”

She seems really pitiful. What’s going on? I thought she’s the evil one here… Should I help her? I… I wanted to stop her, but she isn’t the one doing this, is she? Whatever, she’s hurt… I’ve to help her. I can’t look away. I can’t leave her like this. I’m walking up to her. Every step is taken carefully. I don’t want her to be afraid of me. She’s… just another fan… One who’s badly into me. I can’t blame her for liking me that much… Even though she’s crossing the line… I’m putting her arm around my shoulder and helping her to get up on her feet. She’s panting heavily and starting to cry. Shura’s thanking me with a sad whisper. I’m nodding and smiling at her, but then her expression’s changing abruptly. She’s smiling happily.

“You came for me!”, she’s shrieking, “Thank you! Thank you, Hero!”

“What’s this shooting?”, I’m asking her curiously walking towards the treatment room with her.

“Some soldiers went crazy… But the security is after them…”, she’s telling me and tightening her grip on my arm, “Why… did you come back for me? I know that you guys tricked me… just to get the tape…”

Ugh, damn it. Siwon! Why did he tell us that Shura’s nuts? She’s not at all, or is she tricking me right now? No, she can’t be that inhumane… right?

We’re entering the treatment room and I’m helping her to get onto the bed. The nurse’s not here, probably treating some of the wounded soldiers.

“I’m sorry, Hero…”, she’s suddenly apologizing to me and standing up without struggle, “I’m sorry that I’ve slept with Cassiopeia… Since then, I don’t feel good. Weird things are happening. I don’t know if I’m just imagining things, but… I… I’m about to die. I feel it. Death’s waiting in a corner for me. I can see him, the reaper.”

She’s pointing to the other side of the room. There’s no one… Siwon’s right, she’s really nuts. But then again, we can see Cassiopeia… So, why’s she seeing the reaper? Maybe this’s why our spirit-friend keeps saying that he isn’t supposed to fall for one of us. If Changmin… ever sleeps with him, might he see the reaper too? Wait, so… there’s no happy ending for them?

“Are… are you pregnant?”, I’m asking the commander.

Shura’s sadly shaking her head, grabbing tight her own arms, and trembling a little. She’s biting her lips and again crying.

“I lied to you guys…”, she’s admitting, “I’m barren… I’d never become pregnant… I… I only wanted you to be together with me…”

What a…!! I don’t want to curse at a woman, but ARGH!

“I’m really sorry… I’ll not make it…”, she’s adding with her shaky voice and softly holding my hands, “I didn’t mean to hurt you guys… I… I’m really sorry. Please, be happy. Please, Tohoshinki…”

She’s then suddenly falling backwards as her grip’s loosening. Shura’s breathing out for the last time. Her eyes are turning all white, before her lids are closing. I’m putting my hands on her back and lifting her instantly, shaking her, trying to wake her up. She’s gone. Her body’s becoming cold instantly. She’s turning into thousands of tiny red lights in my arms, floating into the air, glowing and shimmering brightly, before vanishing completely. Shura… she’s dead and it’s Cassiopeia who killed her. I’m positive. Damn it! I’ve no time to worry about the commander right now. I’m to worry about Changmin! He’s not to be together with our spirit! No freaking way! I won’t let him die like this! If love is to kill him, he better not love!

I’m leaving the treatment room, hearing policemen and military staff dragging some soldiers outside. Idiots! I’d never thought that removing devices could get out of control like this. Ugh, again… the police will look for Shura… We’re all going to be suspected, I believe. But probably the soldiers who started the shooting will be blamed for her disappearance. Ugh, what do I do? Should I tell the police that she… died? I believe they’ll put me in jail if I do so. They’d instantly blame me, no doubt about that. But… am I allowed letting the soldiers carry the heavy burden when it’s Cassiopeia’s fault… thus our fault? I’m hurrying towards our room, opening the door carefully only to notice everyone waiting for me, except Yunho. He’s not here. I believe he left together with Siwon. I’ve heard the sirens of the ambulance. Probably picking up all the injured soldiers… Cassiopeia’s glancing at me, gnashing his teeth and shaking his head. Huh, he doesn’t want me to tell Changmin about this. I’m sorry, but I can’t keep this from him. Wasn’t it Cassiopeia who wanted us all to speak the truth?

“Changmin, stay away from Cassiopeia!”, I’m ordering as I walk up to him.

I’m pulling him away and pushing him onto Yunho’s bed. Our maknae’s groaning, frowning at me and instantly standing up.

“Why?!”, he’s screaming at me, “I love him! I want to be happy too!”

Ugh, damn it Changmin… I wish happiness for him, but… this is no good ending. Cassiopeia’s crouching sadly, covering his face with his arms. Yoochun’s frowning at me too. Junsu’s also looking at me really disappointed.

“You can’t be together with him! He’s just a spirit!”, I’m assessing harshly and pointing to Cassiopeia, “He’s going to vanish! There’s no future for you guys!”

Changmin’s opening his eyes widely, staring at me really angry. His nostrils are tensed as he’s breathing in and out strongly. He’s firmly pushing me back and then clenching his fists. I can tell that he’s trying hard to hold in his anger right now.

“There’s no future to you and Yunho!”, he’s suddenly saying then gulping and continuing vulgar, “If I don’t leave SM, Yunho will stay too. He won’t let me alone. If you insist on butting between me and Cassie, I’ll make your relationship end faster than probably expected!”

Probably… expected? What’s he talking about? Don’t tell me…

“You guys, shut up!”, Yoochun’s ordering and stepping between us, holding both his hands up, pressing his flat palms on our chests, “You won’t tell on Yunho and Jaejoong! You won’t backstab them, you hear me, Changmin?! And you! You won’t step between Cassiopeia and Changmin! Is that clear, hmm Jaejoong?!”

I’m staring into Yoochun’s eyes. I know he means it in a good way, but… Changmin… he just blabbed something. He’s sure that Yunho and I won’t last long… otherwise he wouldn’t have said it that way… Faster than expected… Why? Yunho… is there something he’s hiding from me? Cassiopeia’s uncovering his face, getting up, shaking his head, stepping up to us and patting Yoochun’s shoulder.

“Jaejoong’s right, Changmin…”, he’s saying silently, “I might end up killing you… We can’t… Please, don’t threaten Jaejoong and Yunho…”

Our maknae’s looking at him confused, pushing aside Yoochun and grabbing Cassiopeia’s arms. He’s staring into his red shimmering eyes. I’m taking a step back. I… I want to know why he said that. Why doesn’t he think that we’d last forever… or at least for longer? Why so evil…?

“Why’d you end up killing me?”, Changmin’s asking and shaking his crush once, “I don’t get it! Why am I not allowed to become happy?! I suffered so much! Why… why’re you treating me like this? Why did you tell me that you’ve fallen for me, when you don’t want us to be together?! Why giving me high hopes, when at the end you’re crashing them?! You know what… you’re all the same! I’ve been and here I stand, in front of you, trying to become all happy, so that you won’t suffer because of me… So that your cuts and wounds due to me could vanish!”

Cassiopeia’s shaking off his hands and glancing to Junsu. Why’s he looking at him right now? Is there something going on, that we’re not aware of?

“I… I’ve shown him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter