Chapter Sixteen

I'm in love with a criminal

Chapter Sixteen:

Eric sat on the big and roomy chair and waited for Minwoo to come closer. But after years of knowing the man and how full he was of surprises, Minwoo halted his steps in the middle of the room and leered at the boss. Eric leered back at him.

“You have me now.” Minwoo began. “So stop.”

“Stop what?” Eric smirked.

“Whatever you are planning to do, stop it.” Minwoo was stern.

Eric stood up, and approached the guy he had once called his lover, and grabbed his jaw violently. Minwoo growled, hands around the wrist and stared deep into the blackened and angered eyes. Eric leaned in, pressed his thick lips against Minwoo’s and stole and forced a kiss. Minwoo whimpered, but didn’t fight, as fingers started ing his shirt slowly.

“You have no idea how much I have wanted this…” Eric mumbled, lips hovering on the mouth, as he threw Minwoo to the floor and straddled him. “…finally, my prayers have been answered.”

Minwoo closed his eyes, and bit his cheeks, to prevent himself from shouting for Dongwan who could hear every single noise coming from the office. Eric yanked down the jeans and planted moist and filthy kisses all over Minwoo’s skin, while the criminal was fighting back tears and biting his bottom lip. This was not the Eric Minwoo had learned to know. This was the Eric who had thirst for power.

Minwoo squeezed his eyes closed tightly, trying to imagine his Dongwan touching him, kissing him, soothing him, but his brain was stronger than the heart. The heart had yearned for Eric’s touch once, but now it was repeating Dongwan after every beat.

“Sir,” someone burst through the door.

Minwoo let out the whimper.

“We found this spying on you,” The short man saw from the corner of his eyes, how his husband was pushed down to the floor and kicked. Minwoo’s eyes grew wide when Dongwan spat on Eric. “He claimed he had an appointment with you.”

Eric looked down at the pathetic guy, and kicked him hard to the stomach. Dongwan let out all the air and collapsed to the floor, glancing at Minwoo when he curled up to a small ball. Minwoo kept screaming his name in his head, but he couldn’t let the words out, as Eric pulled out a gun and pointed it at the man. Minwoo was wiggling on the floor, tears streaming down his cheeks, when his head was covered with a bag and he heard the gun going off.

Dongwan!

                ***

Junjin lied beside the motionless body of Andy, legs sprawled, and tried to reach his shivery arm toward the pale face. The wound on the forehead was bleeding, oozing down the white skin. Junjin was groaning, reaching the best he could to the man, tears rolling down. He did not want to see the broken left foot; he knew the bones were crushed when the car had driven off.

Andy wasn’t breathing.

His used-to-be red lips were losing their colour, and they were parted from one another. Junjin grunted even more when he was close to touching the face with the fingertips. The tears had wetted his whole appearance as he finally reached and felt Andy’s cold skin.

“Andy…”

“Andy, please…”

“Andy…you saved me that day…please…don’t leave me like this…” Junjin sobbed. “You promised…you’ll protect me...you can’t go like this…you need to protect me and be there for me…” he crooned. “You…promised…” Junjin looked ugly.

The wound on the head looked worse when Junjin was closer to Andy. He examined it, cried more, and tried to make Andy hear his voice, when out of nowhere came an ambulance and picked up the two guys. The last thing Junjin remembered was a heart monitor turning crazy.

                ***

“Now that you are only mine,” Eric the face. “You have nowhere to go.”

Minwoo only blinked his eyes, to show that he was still alive, but not listening. Eric chuckled, moving his finger along the well-shaved face and brought it all the way to the stomach. Goosebumps built to the skin, and Minwoo bit his cheeks.

“Dongwan is dead…” he mumbled. “Andy too…is dead…” Minwoo cringed. “…and shortly will be his precious Junjin too…” Eric laughed evilly. “You don’t have anyone; just me.”

Minwoo tried his best not to show that he cared what Eric was talking about, but his sparkly and red eyes said more than thousand words. He couldn’t bear the fact that Dongwan was gone; he couldn’t bear the fact that now Andy was dead. Eric had told that Dongwan had not suffered when he had died. He had just stopped breathing once the bullet had gone through his head.

“One day, you will accept me as your lover again,” Eric said.

Minwoo wanted to speak, but he chose not to.

“Sir, he is here,” the criminal turned his head toward the small window that let the sun shine inside, and felt the bed weighing as Eric stood up. “He is waiting outside.”

“Watch him,” Eric mumbled seriously, and exited the sell, as he saw Hyesung standing right beside a huge table, arms behind his back. “What is it?”

Hyesung bowed.

“Jinkyo drove over Andy. He is as good as dead.” He replied.

“And you are sure of it?” Eric stepped forward. “He is dead? For sure?” he put his hands onto the shoulders.

Hyesung nodded, showing a picture he had managed to grab from the two guys on the ground. Eric believed him only based of a picture and them snickered.

“You’ve done well, Pilkyo,” he said. “I hope the prize will make you very happy.” Eric shoved his arm and the locked door was opened.

A handcuffed man plodded next to two big guys, and glowered furiously at Eric, who had the biggest and most insane smile on his face. The body of the short man was on bruises, and the corner of the mouth was bleeding. The hair was dirty from lying on the floor in the sell and the clothes were ripped from questionable places. When the captive noticed the man in the police uniform, he tried to pry his hands free and attack, but he was held back. Hyesung studied the person from head to toe, heart thudding, as he looked over his shoulder at the mafia boss and said, “He won’t come after Dongwan right?”

“No,” Eric assured. “He thinks he is dead anyways,”

Dongwan widened his reddened eyes, and let the chains around his hands tingle when they touched. The two men were holding him strongly, so it was impossible to move, but he could see his mourning husband from a monitor that was located at the corner; Minwoo was , arms above his head, chains around his wrists as well, and he was staring out of a small window while sobbing.

“He won’t be alive long,” Hyesung spoke. “People die of broken heart too.” He talked to Eric.

“He won’t die,” the mafia boss muttered. “I make sure he forgets this rat and returns to his rightful owner.”

 Hyesung nodded understanding and looked at Dongwan, who was finally his. “Don’t worry, Wan ah. Minwoo will become very happy with Eric. It won’t take a long time for him to get over you; and if he dies, it is even better.” He whispered to the man, whose eyes got ominously small. “It was nice doing business with you, Eric ah.” He hugged the man. “I hope we never see each other again.” He smirked.

“Likewise,” Eric tapped the shoulder. “If I ever hear a sneer of him, I will hunt him down and kill him.”

“I hope you can protect Minwoo better than last time,” Hyesung snorted and yanked Dongwan from the chain. “It would be unfortunate if he was to die.”

The criminal watched the television monitor, and closed his eyes.

I’m sorry Minwoo ya…


wow im sorry...it became really angsty suddenly.... D: