Chapter Two

I'm in love with a criminal

Chapter Two:

Dongwan’s hands were on the waist as he leaned in to kiss Minwoo. They had gotten a room from Andy’s small apartment upstairs without needing to pay anything. Maybe Andy finally opened his heart to Dongwan and let him be near him for free?

Minwoo parted his lips and let the tongue tease the entrance, until he slid his tongue towards it and tugged it softly, welcoming it into the mouth. Dongwan slipped his hands beneath the shirt and commenced pulling it up, sloppily dominating the kiss.

“This will be our first night as married couple…” Minwoo sighed when the shirt was thrown away.

“I’m sorry I can’t take you to honeymoon, babe.” Dongwan murmured and cupped the other side of the chest. “I will take you to one as soon as we’re loaded with money.” He promised.

Minwoo smiled and let it fade when their lips met again. Dongwan led him towards the old bed that had never been used by anyone ever, and carefully pushed Minwoo down to his back. The bed creaked like it would get broken, but the look on the older man’s face was so expectant that Dongwan couldn’t care less and just removed his shirt and kneeled down to the bed.

“We can go to Paris, or Rome…” Minwoo listed.

“Anywhere…” Dongwan nodded. “But today you will get to go to Do—“ the door was knocked and the two startled.

The shorter man pushed the guy off of him, took the jacket from the floor and advanced the door. The hand turned the handle and it gaped in front of him.

“Here,” Andy threw towels at the man. “In case you wanna clean your dirty asses tomorrow.”

“Thank you,” Minwoo bowed a bit. “Good night,”

“Yeah, whatever,” the bartender shoved his arm and walked away to the room he shared with the stripper and closed the door in the hallway.

It echoed.

Minwoo stood there for a second and then walked back to the bed when noises in the other room woke them both up from their lust. The bed next room bounced and hit the wall, as two low grunting voices competed.

“I thought they were both straight.” Minwoo whispered.

“They are,” Dongwan put his hands under his head. “But they have this thing between them…you know, friends with benefits…” he glanced at Minwoo. “They’ve had it since he came here, I think.”

Minwoo nodded and cuddled closer to his husband, who released the other arm and put it around him. The older man leered at him and listened accurately, wanting to know everything regarding those two. Were they trustworthy? Did they take sides when situation demanded it? And what did they do when they were caught? But Dongwan only knew few things; Andy did not really open up to anyone else but this stripper they saw, and Junjin…when he had come to this part of the city, he had been from a well-known family; no one just knew which one since the guy changed his name.

“Did they…finish?” Minwoo whispered.

Dongwan glanced at the older guy and smirked. “Do you think they’d mind if we…continued?” he put Minwoo down to his back.

“I don’t think so…” Minwoo smiled too. “I think they’re in deep sleep by now…”

The other criminal rose onto his arms, leaned his head down and started the neck. It was the most important thing in their heads right now. The smaller guy’s bottom lip quivered when the moans slowly began to intensify. The hands roamed all over the bodies and when the heat filled the room again, the door downstairs was knocked.

                “What is it?” Andy asked lowly when he opened the door. “We had just fallen asleep.” He referred to him and his friend. A man looked him up and down, clearing his throat and trying to ignore that the guy had only boxers on under the dressing gown. “Tell me, officer.”

The young man started digging his bag, as he pulled out two individual picture and a piece of paper with writing on it. He harrumphed again and started reading the notice about two runaways, and a killed priest. Andy listened to him, nodding understanding and reacting shocked to some spots – he was great at acting I suppose – and glared at the young officer.

“Therefore, the police department of Seoul has ordered every officer in the city to check this part of the city until these runaways are found. Here is my warrant.” He said and passed a note to the bartender. “If you could let me inside and…”

“Sorry, but…here is no one,” Andy explained. “And we were just really falling asleep so if you could—“

“I am very sorry, sir, but this is an order. Get out of the way or I will push you out of the way.” Andy crossed his arms and glowered at the man.

“Is there a problem, honey?” a tall man, half as well, appeared to the doorway and put his arm around Andy. “Who is this?” the officer gulped down a lump when the small eyes narrowed and looked at him murderously. “Is he the one you’ve been screwing?” Junjin mumbled.

“NO!” the officer lifted his arms up defensively. “I am just here because of the government!” he showed the notice to the man. “Just…orders.”

Junjin snorted, crumbled the paper into a small ball and threw it past the guy’s shoulder. Andy was still serious, arms on his chest crossed, glaring at the man and making sure he would not enter their bar and find those two guys horning over one another. The officer looked at the two in turns and then backed a bit when Junjin pulled out a gun.

“If we say there is no one in here, there is no one…ok?” He mumbled.

“Junjin,” Andy spoke commandingly. “Put the gun down.”

“Aish,” the stripper slammed his arm down and turned his head at the officer. “It is better so. I do not want to use my last bullet on you.”

Andy snorted, tapped the guy to his shoulder, and gazed at the young man. “That was a threat. You should go unless you want the bullet between your pretty little eyes.” He murmured and entered the house. Junjin made sure the guy left and then closed the door after him.

The bartender brought his arms up and stretched them, yawning and looking at the tall man. Slowly a smile constructed to his face and he stepped closer. Junjin hid the gun to his pants and lifted the hand to touch the face when a board on the floor creaked and the two startled. The stripper raised the gun up and pointed it at the two criminals.

“Sorry, we just…”

“Thank you,” Minwoo bowed.

“You’re welcome.”

               

***

 

A dark cloud of smoke rose from the cigarette that turned orange. It was the only light in the room and it only lit on if the person inhaled the smoke. The free hand was tapping on the desk, a gun right next to it, as the hand moved towards a newspaper and focused on the head article.

‘Priest Choi killed – no evidence!’

A low cackle echoed in the small dark room, while a door was cracked frightened. A chair creaked under the man and his cigarette and he gazed at the person by the door. He was timid, shivering all over because he had to enter the room alone and he had never been called to come to the room like that. He gulped and then halted in front of the desk.

“You…you called…sir?” the guy stammered.

“Yes,” The newspaper was dropped to the surface of the desk and the man stood up from the chair. “Tell me…who is the person to use a gun whose bullets are exactly that size?” he asked, walking out from the desk and clopping his feet to the floor.

The servant reached a little to see the picture of the priest, a bullet hole on his forehead. He swallowed and then stuttered, “L…Lee M…Minwoo…sir.”

Another low cackle happened as the boss stopped walking and stood in front of the huge window. He turned around prolonged and stared at the man, the cigarette glowing with orange colour.

“Are you sure?” the man interrogated.

“Po…positive…sir.” The servant replied.

The guy could hear the other one smirk, and felt the chills go down his spine even though it was clear that he was going to be fine and there wasn’t going to be blood anywhere. The boss pressed his hands to the desk, leaned onto them and grumbled, “Excellent.”

 

                ***

 

Minwoo sat up in the bed and rubbed his thighs. It was already morning, as the sunrays were cramming through the beige drapes. The guy squinted his eyes and rubbed them more open. He stared at the moth eaten fabric and did not even notice when Dongwan woke up.

The older man shuddered when a cold finger moved on the skin and drew the lines of the scar he had had ever since he had left his town. Minwoo lifted the knees up and pressed them to his stomach, sighing into his knees as the pain of the past crept into his mind.

“Does it still hurt…?” Dongwan questioned.

“No…” Minwoo lied. “Well, yeah…but…it’s more mental…than physical.” He crooned.

“When will you tell me what happened…?” The other guy sat up and leered at the other guy’s side while furrowing his eyebrows.

Minwoo chuckled.

“I already told you…” he answered.

For real,” Dongwan emphasised. “You didn’t tell me the real story.” The man leaned his face down and began to kiss the arm. His lover was smiling, and to most people that would have been enough, but it pained Dongwan to see that his husband was not entirely freed from his past in that ed up town. “If it means you had another guy, I can handle it you know.”

The smaller guy turned his head and searched for the lips that were planting soft kisses onto the upper arm. Dongwan was taken off-guard. They kissed for several seconds, Minwoo sitting on the legs, as the fingers of the younger man moved on the scar behind him. Minwoo shuddered all over again and closed his eyes, remembering the utter pain.

“I’m forever thankful…Dane…” he whispered. “That you found me and helped me.”

“I could have killed you,” Dongwan murmured. “But even though you stole my wallet and ran two meters and collapsed, I couldn’t do it, babe.”

Minwoo smiled and sat himself properly on the thighs. He stared deep into the eyes of pure love and curled his legs around the back. He was about to kiss the guy when the room door was kicked open and Junjin stood there, in normal clothes – for once – and seemed frustrated.

“What is it Junjin?” Dongwan asked.

“Officers. They sent more officers because we wouldn’t let them come in yesterday…you need to hide.” The younger man commanded. “NOW!”

“Where?” Minwoo breathed out.

Junjin marched to the room, pulled off a carpet and revealed a secret entrance on the floor. He opened it with single hand and told the two to hurry inside. Minwoo went first and made sure they had room, and Dongwan followed his husband to make sure he was okay. Junjin closed the hatch, threw the carpet over it and walked downstairs