" Where Did You Come From ? ".

I NEED YOU.

Everything seemed to stop and the only thing that was heard loudly was his heartbeat until she called him again, making him snap out of his world.

Jungkook shook his thoughts away and greeted her, putting the book away beside him. She took a book off the shelf and climbed onto the windowsill, sitting next to him. She could have teleported instead of climbing up.

“ what are you doing here? Its break time. “ She asked with a smile.

He broke into a smile, “ to look at books, like you~ “ He responded, pointed to the book in her hand. She nodded with a smile and shifted her attention to the book beside him. She slightly gulped.

“ oh… you’re.. into vampires? “ Ha El asked, hoping he would not say anything negative.

Jungkook was surprised by her question and simply nodded after hesitation. He stole a glance at her and look at the book again.

“ you must’ve thought Im just crazy too right? Will would anyone look up about the living dead and vampires? They’re just fiction aren’t they? “ Jungkook let out an awkward laugh with a shrug.

* how can he be so cute * She thought, looking at him blabbering away about vampires.

She shook her head with a smile and Jungkook titled his head with his eyes on her.

“ Im curous about them too. I like them. “ Ha El stated and Jungkook nodded with a smile.

“ Thanks Ha El ah~ you’re probably the first person who thinks Im not crazy about vampires. Twilight was a big hit in Korea too isn’t it? If only, there’s a vampire in this world… wouldn’t it be fun? “ Jungkook stated naively and she softened.

* if humans know that there’s vampires in their world, would they still think its fun? * She thought and continued listening to Jungkook.

“ wont you be scared if there really is? “ She asked sincerely.

Jungkook went all quiet, thinking deeply and she waited for him to answer. He was seriously thinking about it. A frown appeared on his face and so did hers, thinking that he would be really scared.

“ I’ll be scared honestly, but… wouldn’t it be nice if I fall for a vampire and the vampire fall for me? Vampires do fall for human, don’t they? Or is blood just only what they want? “ He stated with a sigh.

Ha El seriously didn’t know how much Jungkook was obsessed with these fantasy world thingy and the fact that he asked those questions made her thought differently. * Vampires… do fall for human, not only their blood. They realy do fall deeply with humans if they find the right one. * She thought, couldn’t get Rapmon out of her mind.

“ vampires are pretty. I mean the vampire girls are beautiful… beautiful creatures don’t hurt others. They’re so beautiful and breathtaking, they take your breath away… vampires are beautiful just you “ Jungkook stated naively and widened his eyes little bit. He was surprised at himself that he would actually said the last sentence.

She looked at Jungkook, thanking him for his compliment. He looked at her and put his arm around her shoulder, making her surprise with his sudden action.

“ or..perhaps, are you a vampire? Yoo Ha El… “ Jungkook asked with his eyebrows furrowed together. He had a stern look and made her gulped nervously.

“ oh??..... erm… n..no…Im.. I;m… “ She was loss in words. All the words seemed to all stuck in .

Jungkook smiled and patted her head with a smile. “ heyyy I was just joking~ don’t be serious~ haha you should’ve taken a look at your face~ “ He teased and she sighed in relief. Being so close to Jungkook with his arm around her neck, she could smell that sweet blood of Jungkook and she gulped nervously and anxiously.

“ but, I wouldn’t mind if you’re a vampire… you’re kind and nice and mostly, beautiful, so beautiful, it kept taking my breath away.. how can you be so beautiful? “ Jungkook asked, totally under her spell.

She softened at his compliments and gave him a shy smile before a little frown appeared on her face. * really? Jeon Jungkook? You really wouldn’t mind if im a vampire? * She thought.

“ Where did you come from? If you say you were from the moon and stars, I’d believe you, Ha El ah~ my beautiful goddess~ “ Jungkook asked shyly.

“ Im- “ Before she could reply him, Jhope and Jimin appeared, interrupting the duo.

They came to get Jungkook as the next lesson was also free time as the teacher-in-charge wasn’t around. Since she was there with Jungkook, Jimin pulled her along to the field where BTS has already gathered and sat down in a small circle at the field.

Rapmon blinked and gulped when he saw her coming together with Jimin, Jungkook and Jhope. Suga shrugged at the sight of her and glancing through the snacks they had in front of them.

* that girl said she likes me… * Rapmon thought, looking away.

Ha El sat down between Suga and Jimin. Jimin was basically treating her like a princess while Jungkook was all smiley because of the little ‘date’ in the library.

She looked at the boys one by one, starting from V, Jhope, Jin, Jimin, and coming to Suga. * Suga’s blood is minty fresh… and then Jungkook’s blood is cherry flavor. And then… * She thought, coming to the last person who was Rapmon.

* Raspberry blood. The blood I desired the most… * She thought, knowing herself.

Jungkook looked at her and remembered what he wanted to ask her. He put his snacks down and cleared his throat.

“ right! Ha El ah! Where did you come from? “ He asked curiousl, making Jimin and V nod their heads while the hyungs just kept their eyes on her. Jhope wasn’t interested at all.

“ yeah! Im so curious “ V stated with a grin.

She gave an awkward smile and her heart was thunmping so fast. She was nervous.

“ Im… Im from… here~ haha yeah Im free here “ She faked a laugh and lied.

Jimin laughed along with her, finding her so cute and V grinned. Jungkook sighed. * oh my goddess. How can she be so beautiful and yet so cute at the same time? * He thought.

Jhope looked at her and rolled his eyes with a shrug, continue munching on his chips. Suga stole a glance at her while he had so much going on in his mind.

* Yoo Ha El… why are you so white, and ice cold, and making us all curious about you… Yoo Ha El, what exactly are you? Why did that dream felt so real…. * Suga thought as he lowered his gaze.

She looked at Suga beside him and noticed his dull face and softened.

“ Are you alright? Suga “ She asked in concern, making Rapmon stare at her with his eyebrws furrowed together.

Suga turned to her and nodded and she nodded with a smile, making Suga slightly shy away. He lightly cleared his throat out of embarrassment. Rapmon kept her eyes on her. * didn’t she say she like me? Why is she caring about Suga hyung? * He thought.

The next bell rang and they packed and cleared the stuffs, throwing it all into the bin and headed back into the building for the last lesson of the day.

Rapmon was the last to leave the field. He reached out, grabbing her wrist, making her turn around. She looked at him and there goes that sweet raspberry blood of his. * Control yourself Yoo Ha El! CONTROL! * She thought.

“ I don’t wanna head back to class. Will you, stay here with me?  He asked. Never he had asked for something from anyone, or asked a girl to stay with him.

She looked at him and softened before giving him a nod. They sat down under a tree at the field, leaning their back against the huge tree trunk. * Control yourself! Just 5 minutes… just 5 minutes with Rapmon.. * She thought with a frown. She needed her ‘juice’ or she would really get his blood or, end up in blood coma like the other day.

Rapmon curled her hair behind her ear and his heart did flip-flop. Her cheeks slightly blushed and gulped nervously. * Just like Jungkook said, can human and vampire be together? Does Rapmon like me too? * She thought.

“ Ha El ah “ He called her in his low voice, making her flutter.

“ hmm? “

“ you said you’re sorry that you like me? “ He asked.

She nodded with little frown.

“ then, continue to be sorry. “ Rapmon stated from the bottom of his heart.

She was surprised by his words. It felt like it was a dream to her. She was tongue-tied and didn’t know what to say or how to respond. She kept her eyes on him as well as him.

The wind blew on them and the leaves ruffled on the grassy ground. Rapmon leaned in, closing the gap between them. Her eyes widened at how he was so close to him and her heart was racing so fast. His blood was even sweeter, that raspberry blood of his.

He looked at her for quite some time. “ I don’t care if you’re from the moon or the stars… you’re the same as me. You’re a cool girl and Im a pretty cool guy too so… “ He stated in a soft tone which made her melt.

* We have no choice but to fall in love. Yeah, I’m falling in love. * He thought, leaning in even more with his lips touching hers.

Her eyes widened at the sudden contact and his blood was so sweet, it made her eyes turn turquoise. His heart started to race even faster but a small frown appeared while he kissed her light and soft. * Am I… too fast? What if she hates it? What if * He thought, worrying about all the things.

Ha El pushed him away lightly, blushing so hard. Rapmon blinked and slightly cleared his throat. Without saying anything, she ran as fast as she could, back into the school compound and disappeared back home. She was in serious danger, lacking of blood.

Rapmon touched his lips and the corner of his lips curled up into a small smile. * her lips are sweet like sugar. * He thought, smiling to himself.