Intro, Outro.

I NEED YOU.

The bell rang for break and his head shot right up from the desk, stretching his arms and neck. Mr Choi packed his stuffs and looked at her before looking at Rapmon.

“ Rapjoon. See me in my office in ten minutes. “ He stated and exited the classroom.

All eyes were on him as he rolled his eyes with a sigh. The girls looked at Ha El, annoyed and left for break. She turned at Rapmon, fixing her eyes on him with a little smile.

“ Thanks for earlier… “ She thanked him, making him furrowed his eyebrows.

Rapmon felt uncomfortable having a desk partner and had always sat alone at the back of the class. Having a desk partner all of a sudden was totally not what he had expected. Further more, not even expecting her to talk to him first.

“ what? “ He slightly hissed.

“ for helping me back there at the gate with the security guard “ She stated politely.

Rapmon looked at her with his pokerface and cleared his throat, irritated.

“ I wasn’t helping you “ He stated and got up from his seat before exiting the classroom from the back door.

“ hyung~ wait for me! “ V exclaimed, following right after the leader.

The other five of them followed suit, with one of them purposely walking by Rapmon’s desk just to take a closer look at Ha El.

“ Annyeong! You’re so pretty~ Im Jimin. Park Jimin imnida! “ Jimin complimented and introduced himself with a smile and his cheeks slightly went red from complimenting.

She nodded with a smile but Jimin ran off before she could say anything more. She grabbed her purse and went off to the toilet. Finding an empty cubicle straight away, she quickly locked herself in it and let out a sigh.

* first day of school. Going well, huh? * She thought as she took a packet of blood out which was disguised as juice, putting it in , it right away.

 

Rapmon came to the office but Mr Choi wasn’t there and headed upstairs to the rooftop with Mr Choi already standing there, looking at the scenery in front of him.

“ you came? Is everything alright? Namjoon ah “ He asked. He was glad to see him come for lessons.

Rapmon nodded with a sigh. Everyday was the same to him and it can never go any more boring than each day. He took a cigarette box out from his pocket and gave it to Mr Choi.

“ For you, ssaem! I know what you wanna say but I’ll try to make it to class on time. The boys were always punctual right so it doesn’t really matter ya know “ Rapmon stated.

Mr Choi thanked him for the cigarette box and took one out, lit it before taking a puff. He nodded and gave Rapmon a pat on his back.

Mr Choi was the only one that knew who Rapmon was and he had been taking care of him requested by Rapmon’s father. Rapmon was the son of a director, the richest in Seoul but because they were not on good terms, he started taking part-time jobs for pocket money and to let time pass.

 

The six of them were loitering at the field, having snacks and having fun with each other for break while waiting for Rapmon.

“ yah! About that transfer student. Don’t you think she’s too beautiful for a human? “ V stated casually.

With that, Jimin’s lips curled into a smile. “ I don’t care. She’s pretty and I hope we’ll get closer “ Jimin giggled, gaining a smack on his head by Jhope.

“ stop fantasizing. Ohmygod “ Jhope stated, shaking his head.

Suga scoffed while munching on the chips. Jungkook swallowed his food and nodded.

“ who knows. Maybe that creature might already have a boyfriend~ “ The maknae grinned and chuckled.

Jimin drank his milk and laughed, turning to the oldest. “ what do you think, Jin hyung? “ The cheerful kid asked while he took a buiscuit out of the box.

“ just…. Pretty. “ Jin said.

“ oh~~~~~~ hyung~~~ kekek “ Suga chuckled at the oldest, wriggling his eyebrows.

“ woah! First time hearing Jin hyung complimenting a girl… haha daebak! “ Jhope shook his head and gave a thumbs up.

Jin rolled his eyes and continued eating. Ha El finished her ‘juice’ and went looking around the school to find a space she could use alone for the rest of her high school days.

She passed by the field and Jimin who was lying on the grass, shot right up when he saw her.

“ Annyeong!!!! Wanna join us? “ Jimin greeted, waving at her.

She was flustered by his actions and her cheeks went red. Jin and Suga looked at Jimin with their eyebrows furrowed together while the maknaes were kind of excited.

“ yah Jimin ah… hajima “ Jhope muttered, feeling nervous.

Jimin went up to her with a smile and grabbed her hand, pulling her to where the boys were. She gulped at his fast action and the fact that a human was holding her hand.

The boys cleared their throat nervously as she stood there.

A smile appeared on V’s face as he came closer to her. He was fascinated by that so called creature he had claimed.

“ Annyeong! I’m V. Kim Tae Hyung! Tae Tae..hehe “ V smiled brightly as he was totally in his own world.

Jimin pulled his best friend away, feeling embarrassed and ended with a laugh to ease the awkwardness. She smiled a little.

“ Im Jhope. “

“ Suga. “

“ Jeon Jungkook imnida! “

“ Jin “

One by one, they introduced themselves to her and she nodded in response. They continued to have their snacks and V took his milk, offering it to her.

Ha El smiled politely as she took the milk, clearly knowing that she couldn’t. Eyes were on her and she couldn’t do anything but to put the milk in and drank it. * Right, I have to behave like human… *

Rapmon came down from the rooftop after having a little talk with the homeroom teacher, Mr Choi and stopped by the field where his mates were.

He slightly furrowed his eyebrows when he saw her there with his friends. He slipped his hands into his pocket as he fixed his eyes on her. * what a weird girl… * He thought, remembering the scene that morning.

Her eyebrows started to twitch and she was breathless all of a sudden. Her heart was hurting. * sweet…. Something’s sweet… someone’s…blood’s smelt interestingly…sweet * She thought, and quickly shook her thoughts away before her eyes turned color, putting the milk down on the grass immediately. 

The only way for her to be human was to dream about it. All she could do was dream