Exposed?

I NEED YOU.

Someone called him when he was about to reach out to Ha El. He turned around along with her to see who it was and she tilted her head slightly. Rapmon slightly furrowed his eyebrows when he saw who it was.

It was one of the girl from the same class. She came to see Rapmon that night. Ha El looked at her, confused.

* Why would she come here? * She thought.

“ why are you here? No one knows Im working at this gas station…. “ Rapmon hissed as he took his gloves off of his hands.

The girl looked at Ha El and rolled her eyes. She was satisfied with Ha El. She was jealous of her.

“ then how did she know? “ She questioned, making Ha El uncomfortable.

Rapmon threw the rag to the corner, controlling his temper. He didn’t like people to question or pester him for anything.

“ what is it that you want? Cant you see Im busy? “ He hissed again. Ha El remained silent, trying to grasp the situation.

“ oppa. I’ve made some kimbap for you. I know you haven’t had your dinner “ She stated with some confidence.

Ha El slightly frowned. * Who is she to make kimbap for Rapmon…. She likes him too? * She thought, feeling worried. She looked at Rapmon and slightly gulped.

“ then lets have it with her…. “ Rapmon pointed to Ha El, making her boil in anger.

Ha El softened at his answer.

“ I don’t know if she would be able to digest “ She smirked, making Ha El gulped.

* what is she trying to say? How would she know if I would able to digest that food or not…. By any chance did she find out im…. A vampire? * She thought, her heart started to raise nervously.

Rapmon squinted his eyes on her, rolling his eyes. “ get out before you know what’ll happen next. She muttered a curse under her breath, feeling irritated. Still, She left the pack of kimbap on the floor.

“ I don’t know why you’re so into her… in fact Suga oppa, Jungkook oppa, Jin oppa, jimin oppa too. “ She stated the fact.

Ha El’s eyes widened at how truthful she was and how she would even know about it. Rapmon’s expression changed. He turned to Ha El and then back to her.

“ Jin and Jimin too? “

The girl nodded, smirking a little. She knew she had somehow won.

“ its not for you to care about. I said leave now! “ Rapmon snapped.

“ Oppa! She’s not even human. Don’t you think you should tell the truth now? “ She snapped at Ha El’s direction.

At that moment, she couldn’t breath, she was having difficulty breathing. She was scared. She shook her head trying to indicate that it wasn’t true.

“ Don’t lie, you ! Why don’t you tell him why you’re always rushing off to the ladies whenever there’s free time? Why don’t you tell him the reason that the scars are not on your face. “ She snapped angrily at her, right into her face, tearing the band aid off Ha El’s face.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she listens to what the girl was saying. Her heart beat increased so much.

“ and how did you even know that? “ Rapmon questioned.

“ I saw it! Don’t you feel weird when she’s not even eating when she’s with you guys? Don’t you even feel weird when she seldom gets tired? Weird when she drinks that ‘juice’ everytime? They don’t even sell it in stores. “ She explained.

Ha El was getting choked up. Her eye color was flickering on and off from neutral to turquoise. Her identity was exposed by that girl.

She saw those empty juice packets in the bin, thinking it was delicious, and wanted to try them off from the stores but found out something unbelievable. She knows about her true identity from then onwards.


“ Im… Im hu… “ Ha El wanted to tell them that she was human but the word was stuck in . She couldn’t say it. She knew she could never be human.

“ well, you can see for yourself that her eyes are not the same. They’re turquoise, oppa “ She smirked in victory.

Rapmon looked at Ha El, trying to grab hold of the situation. A tear rolled down onto her face while she was trying to explain and he caught a glance of that fangs in .

“ Yoo Ha El “ Her name escaped from his lips.

“ Jwe…Jwesonghamnida… Im… Im sorry “ She apologized and more tears rolled down. She was scared. She didn’t expect this thing would come so soon. She didn’t expect that her identity would be exposed so soon.

She turned around and made her way out of the gas station, disappearing down the streets as fast as her legs could get her.

Rapmon couldn’t believe what he heard or saw that night. “ Enough of your nonsense, Yoon Boram! “ He shouted and she left too.

Her tears, he saw, flashed passed through his mind and he let out a frustrated groan, punching the wall. The dream he had, he was slowly recalling.

“ no… this isn’t true… right… this isn’t… Yoon Boram’s lying, right? “ He mumbled.

“ “ He muttered a curse under his breath.

 

Ha El locked the door and fell on the floor as her legs gave way. She couldn’t believe what had happened. That moment, her computer screen lit up.

“ your days in the human is up. “

 

She shook her head. “ No “ She whispered.

Another message came.

 

“ I’ll give you three days to settle whatever you want. “

 

More tears rolled down, and she was crying hard. All these things have to happen when she had found love in human world. She didn’t want to leave, she didn’t want to disappear.