Just One Day.

I NEED YOU.

 

That day during P.E, she had the urge of having Rapmon’s blood again while she did P.E with the rest. She was sweating again and having difficulties in breathing. She felt like vomiting too.

She stopped whatever she was doing and left the indoor court to the ladies’. Rapmon furrowed his eyebrows, looking at her. * Is she not feeling well? Was it because of the rain? She shouldn’t have gone out when it was raining that heavily… * He thought, following after her.

Ha El tried her best to get her way to the ladies’. Her face turned really, really pale and her legs were getting weaker.

She turned around the corner to the toilet and came in contact with Suga who was just coming out from the men’s and she out immediately right after that, with her body leaning onto Suga and her forehead rested on his chest.

Rapmon turned around the corner and saw what had happened. Suga looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed together. He had no idea what was going on.

“ yah. Excuse me. “ Suga hissed but she didn’t respond.

He raised his hands up, holding both her shoulders and pushed her away, almost causing her to fall to the ground. Suga quickly grabbed onto her and Rapmon went up to them.

“ what happened? “ Rapmon asked and Suga shrugged.

“ Bring her to the nurse office while I’ll go let the teacher know. “ Rapmon instructed and left hurriedly, leaving Suga alone with her.

Suga looked at her and slightly gulped, shaking his head and brought her to the nurse office and layed her down on the bed. He looked at her and couldn’t deny how pretty she was, just like what the maknaes had described her.

The weird thing was he didn’t know why Rapmon was taking care of her. It was the first time Rapmon had actually helped someone.

Suga looked at her. * she’s so… white. Porcelain. * He thought. His hand reached out to her face, gently touching it. He wasn’t thinking, he didn’t know why he did it. Slightly furrowed his eyebrows as he took his hand away from her face.

* she’s so…. Cold…like ice * He thought.

Rapmon came back after telling the teacher and also searched her bag, finding the ‘juice’. He came with the ‘juice’ and placed it on the side table.

“ let her drink it when she wakes up. Seemed like she didn’t eat anything during break? “ Rapmon stated with a shrug.

He looked at his watch and straightened up. “ Yoongi hyung. There’s not much for me to do in school. They bore the out of me. Am heading to the gas station. You guys can come after school. “ He stated.

Suga’s face dropped. “ What? You want me to stay here and look after her? “ He asked, feeling ridiculous.

Rapmon shook his head. “ you don’t have to. I’ll get going now “ He said, taking a glance at her before leaving the nurse office.

Suga looked at her and checked the time and decided to stay in the nurse office with her. He kept looking at her as though there were some kind of magic pulling him in.

* Yoo Ha El, you said your name was, didn’t you?... why were you in my dream that night? We were…spending time..together like a…couple in the dream. The dream felt so…. Real. Maybe, just maybe, one day…. * He thought.

He waited for her and letting out a yawn. He stretched his arms and checked the time again. “ the others must’ve gone back to class for the next lesson. “ He mumbled and closed his eyes for awhile.

Ha El slightly moved and her eyebrows twitched. The sweet scent again, but it was a different flavor and she couldn’t helped but got attracted to it. Her hand slightly raised a little as she was still in her sleep.

She held onto Suga’s hand, causing him to open his eyes. * So…sweet…. * She thought.

Suga looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed together. “ Yah! Come to your senses. “ He hissed and shook her lightly. She shot her eyes wide open and her turquoise eyes disappeared to normal.

He blinked and looked at them carefully and shook his thoughts away. * My eyes have been playing tricks with me these days huh… I should get checked. * He thought.

Ha El sat right up and Suga looked at her and cleared his throat.

“ drink that. Seemed like you didn’t had anything during break. “ Suga shrugged.

She turned and her eyes widened at her ‘juice’, quickly taking it. She stole glance at Suga before opening it and drinking it quickly. She needs it so much.

Suga scoffed, rolling his eyes. “ you must be really hungry aye “ He hissed. She put the pack away after finishing it and recalled what had happened, making her cheeks turned slightly red.

“ im sorry “ She apologized.

“ for? “

“ for… fainting right at you “ She said shyly.

Suga blinked and cleared with a shrug. “ its nothing. You don’t have to apologize. “ He hissed softly and she nodded.

She looked at him and recalled that sweet smell. She wasn’t sure if it was from Suga. She was confused. She looked at the door.

“ Was Rapmon here? “ She asked and he raised his eyebrow.

“ Yeah. And he left. Why? interested in him huh? “ Suga slightly smirked, slipping his hands into his pocket.

She tilted her head and thought for awhile. That sweet smell was a little different from Rapmon and she was slightly suspecting it to be Suga. She gulped. * How can I…. be attracted to a human’s blood and… two…. Humans at the same time? Impossible * She thought, shaking her thoughts away.

 

Rapmon bowed and the car drove off. He counted the money and gave it to the boss before waiting for more cares to come to the gas station. His mind wandered to Ha El, slightly furrowing his eyebrows. * is she alright? * He thought, whipping his phone out.

“ Should I call Suga to check on her? “ He mumbled and quickly shook his head. * you must be crazy Kim Namjoon. Since when have you been so into your classmate. You used to not care about such things. * He thought, slipping his phone back into his pocket and greeted the next customer who drove in.

 

The last bell rang and the boys came running towards the nurse office. Suga could hear them running along the corridor.

“ Ha El!!! Are you alright? “ Jimin slightly frowned and V gulped at her white porcelain skin. It was even whiter. * She’s even whiter when she’s pale. * V thought, couldn’t keep his eyes off of her.

She nodded with a smile and Jimin smiled too. “ you scared us! Right, Jin hyung~ we couldn’t do P.E and we couldn’t pay attention to the lessons. We were worried. “ Jimin stated.

Jin gulped nervously. “ yah… why me… aishh Park Jimin… “ Jin said, a little annoyed by the younger male. Jhope went over to Suga and asked where Rapmon was and he told him.

Jhope looked at her, “ gwenchana? this isn’t one of your acts to get our attention is it? “ Jhope asked straightforwardly and she shook her head.

“ hyung~ she’s different from the girls in Goryeon High. I know her man~ “ V slightly defended her with a grin.

Suga and Jhope rolled their eyes. “ lets go! Bet Rapmon’s waiting for us.. “ Jhope stated, ready to leave.

Jungkook looked at her and didn’t say much. He was attracted to her, attracted to everything about her. He has never seen anyone so breathtakingly pretty before.

He let out a soft trembling sigh. * beautiful~ *