Cold.

I NEED YOU.

The more he thought about it, the more freaked out he would be. He didn’t know what to do and everything seemed to be crumbling down, hitting on him.

The conversation scenes, the hugging scenes, the kissing scenes flashed through his mind, making him shiver in disgust. He was scared, he was angry.

He muttered a curse under his breath and went to bed after having a shower. He set the alarm and covered himself with blanket.

Just like before, he had a nightmare about her. It was the second time Rapmon had dreamt of her. He gasped, waking up from the nightmare, cursing right away. He groaned and checked the time before turning off the alarm which hasn’t rang.

He couldn’t stop thinking about her. He wanted to kill her at some point. He sighed and shook his thoughts away. He put his hand on his chest and frowned.

* Why is this happening to me * He thought and washed up, getting ready for school.

 

The sun was shining brightly up in the sky after an hour. Students were coming to school. Friends were gathered at their usual spots, exchanging conversation and having fun with each other.

Suga strapped his bag over his shoulder, walking into the school compound. He was looking around for his mates and was satisfied when he saw V around the corner.

“ Taehyung ah “ He called and the younger male greeted him with a smile.

“ where’s the rest? Why are they so late “ V asked with his head tilted slightly.

Suga shrugged, putting a cigarette into his mouth and lit it up, taking his first puff. V frowned.

“ hyung~ we shouldn’t smoke here. You’ll get marked. “ V whined but Suga didn’t care.

Jhope and Jimin were next, greeting each other and joining Suga and V. Jhope took a puff off of Suga’s cigarette. They were close like that.

Jungkook was next.

“ good morning~ my hyungs~ “ Jungkook greeted cheerfully and was looking around, hoping to see Ha El. * Did she had a good sleep. * The maknae thought.

There came Jin, as quiet as usual. Jimin and Jungkook felt awkward. They knew another secret. They knew that their hyung has fallen for their girl too.

Jungkook cleared his throat and looked away. Jimin shook his thought and away, smiling. The smiling angel he was.

“ Ah~ I wonder Ha El is “ Jimin casually said, smiling widely.

Jhope rolled his eyes. “ Ah~ I wonder where Rapmon is. Arent you guys worried for him? “ Jhope asked. He was the only one who cared about his best friend.

* I wont tell your secret to others, Yoo Ha El. I’ll protect you. * Jin thought, leaning his beack against the pillar.

 

It was only the start of the day and yet, he was already feeling tired, mentally and physically. He let out a yawn outside the school gate and was about to step into the school compound, he paused.

There she was outside of the gate as well.

 

“ Rapmon ah “ She called him.

Rapmon wanted to go to her, pull her into a hug what he resisted. He turned and went into the school compound, totally ignoring her.

She went straight after him, grabbing his arm but he didn’t cared.

“ Rapmon ah… I can explain. “ She tried her best.

“ “ oh! Rapmon hyung came! “ V exclaimed.

Suga rolled his eyes and Jhope smiled, looking at his best friend. They all greeted her but what was important at that moment was Rapmon. She hold onto his arm again.

“ Rapmon ah.. “ She tried her best again.

This time, he took her hand off of his arm and walked away. The six of them couldn’t believe what had just happened. It was an awkward moment. They didn’t expect it to happen.

She was left standing there, watching Rapmon’s back disappear down the corridor. She was scared and extremely worried. She needs to explain, she wanted to. Jhope rolled his eyes.

“ Why is Rapmon hyung like that? “ Jungkook commented.

“ Yah… maybe she pissed him off? “ Jhope rolled his eyes again.

Suga looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed together. * what is going on. Rapmon’s always so protective of her… but today…. * That got Suga thinking hard. Jhope left first.

“ Ha El ah~~~ KAJA! Lets go to class “ Jimin smiled, putting his arm around her shoulder.

Jungkook who didn’t want to lose went up to her as well, all smiley. She nodded her head with a little frown on her face. V too, followed after them.

“ Kaja, Hyung~ “ Suga stated and Jin nodded.

Jin looked at her from behind and softened. * what exactly had happened… is Namjoon okay? * He thought in concern.

As expected, Rapmon wasn’t at his desk when she came in from the back door, together with the rest. They took their respective seats and settled down, putting their bags aside.

Jungkook wanted to go and have a little chat with her but Rapmon came in. He didn’t look at her. H came in and walked straight to the front.

“ move. “ He hissed.

Jimin looked at Rapmon and he didn’t know what was going on but did what he wanted him to do. Jimin stood up fro Rapmon to sit and went to the back, sitting down on Rapmon’s place, right beside Ha El.

Rapmon didn’t want to see her nor sit with her. He didn’t want anything to do with a vampire. He need more time to think.

Her eyes was fixed on Rapmon since early morning. She kept looking at him and her heart aches. * I’ll be fine right? He’ll talk to me soon right? * She thought.

“ yah Rapmon ah gwenchana? “ jhope asked in concern and he nodded.

“ What happened? “ Jin asked.

“ nothing. Ah.. hyung. I might leave right after break or even during break “ He stated and Jin nodded.

Suga turned back, giving Rapmon a glance before looking in front. * Is he okay? Just what exactly happened? Something big must have happened. * He thought. He was worried for Rapmon, and of course he was worried for her.

Yoon Boram smirked. That was what she wanted. It was what she had planned.

“ Oppa, Hi! “ Boram greeted Rapmon happily.

Rapmon didn’t move an inch. His eyes moved to the side and his aura was dark. That made Boram shut and looked away. * I’ll kill you , Yoon Boram. * he thought.

Ha El looked at Boram and she couldn’t take it. Boram was the reason that’s making Rapmon treating her like that.

That unusual situation made the six of them felt weird. Rapmon closed his eyes with his hand propping under his chin. He didn’t want to care about anything.

Lessons started and she couldn’t concentrate. Her eyes were fixed on Rapmon all the way. A frown was on her face.

Jimin looked at her and softened.

“ gwenchana? “ He asked in concern, holding her hand.

She slightly nodded and Jimin took her hand to his lips, planting a kiss on it.

“ I’ll go get milk for you for break, alright? “ Jimin gave her a soft smile, keeping his hands on hers.

She thought of what happened last night and looked at Boram before shaking her head. Jimin softened again.

The bell finally rang for break and students were all scattered out from their classroom to the canteen. She couldn’t be bothered anymore. She didn’t want to take her purse to the toilet. She didn’t want to drink it.

She went to Rapmon, grabbing his arm, hoping he would give her a chance to explain. Boram smirked and left the classroom.

“ Lets go for break time, Ha El ah~ “ V stated with a smile.

“ don’t cause her to have a bad stomach “ Rapmon hissed.

“ don’t touch me “ Rapmon hissed again and took her hand off of him and left.

“ Yah! KIM NAM JOON! “ Suga banged his table and shouted.

He couldn’t take it anymore. What was that atmosphere. He hated it. She lowered her gaze onto the ground and tears welled up in her eyes.

Suga wanted to comfort her but he wanted to know what happened, and went after Rapmon. Jin knew what Rapmon was already talking about. He knew why Rapmon was behaving like that already. He felt sorry for her.

Jhope looked at her and grabbed her hard.

“ What did you do to Rapmon? “ Jhope snapped and she winced.

“ Yah, Hyung! Let go of her… I know she didn’t do anything. Its just maybe Rapmon hyung is going through a bad hair day “ Jungkook defended her.

Jungkook grabbed her hand and pulled her away and a tear rolled down onto her cheek. Jhope saw her tear and felt bad.

They went up to the rooftop and he made her sit down.

“ Don’t cry, baby “ Jungkook said softly, wiping her tears away with his thumb.

More tears rolled down, staining her face and Jungkook’s heart ached.

“ Uljima~ “ He said, almost crying too.

Her face was pale and Jungkook softened, pulling her into a hug, gently patting her back, consoling her. * If only you fall for me first, and not Rapmon hyung. You’d probably wouldn’t be crying now, would you? * He thought.

After sometime, he broke the hug and curled her hair behind her ear and wiped her tears off.

“ stay right here, I’ll bring milk. Wait for me “ Jungkook stated and ran off.

Rapmon went to the back of the school and shouted in anger. He ran his fingers through his hair and shouted again.

His fingers curled up into a fist and threw a punch on the tattered wall, letting out a groan. He threw another punch. His heart aches and hurts so much.

Her visions blurred and she started to sway side by side and her visions out, making her fall. She fainted and someone came and held her from behind.