“Love… is not over.........” .

I NEED YOU.

Scared. Worried. Lost. Cold. Hurt.

These were what they all felt right at that moment. Their minds were corrupted and their hearts hurt so much, they are all breaking as time goes by. They couldn’t accept the fact being left alone.

Love. It can change and twist one in a split second. Love. It can make one happy and it can make one go broken in seconds.

Rapmonster, known as Kim Nam Joon, the leader of the clan, works part-time at the gas station everyday after school for his daily allowance. No doubt, he was at the gas station again, having to work over-time as he had requested for himself.

He inserted the pump into the car and pumped the oil in. He took the pump out after it and the guy handed him a credit card. Rapmon took it and slide it into card reader, waiting for the reader to turn green before returning the card and receipt back to the owner.

The car drove off and he was all alone again. All he could think of was her and the love they had together. His heart started to ache again and he slightly groaned.

The reason why he had wanted to work over-time was to stop thinking about her. It was to make his mind busy. He shivered as the night wind blew and he groaned again.

“ Arghhhhh! AHHHHHHH “ He groaned and screamed. His voice echoed into the night. He had thought of committing suicide too but he was hesitating. Always. * Im just a fool. *

Jin, known as Kim Seok Jin, the oldest of the clan was the nicest among all. He was kind and sweet before falling in love. He was even sweeter and a sweetheart when he’s in love. He was heartbroken and crushed by her but all he could think of was her. He sat on his bed, emotionless. His face was pale and he kept his eyes on the floor for quite some time.

He was holding flowers in his hands and a picture on the bed beside him. He brought the flowers closer and took a sniff of it, closing his eyes. The scent of the flowers was addictive and he just couldn’t stop smelling them. All the memories of her flashed through his head and his eyes shot wide opened, throwing the flowers aside.

Flowers reminded him of her. She has once loved flowers and so did Jin. His heart was bleeding and he was broken. He wanted to cry and all he felt was empty. Emptiness creeping up in him.

Suga, known as Min Yoon Gi, who doesn’t talk much in the clan, was in one of the rooms at the motel. His heart was on fire, he was raging, he was angry, yet he was still clinging onto her. He still wants her. His heart tells him so.

He cant do it anymore but yet, his heart couldn’t let go of her. He layed on the bed and a tear slipped down onto his face, staining the bed sheets. He gently touched the bed on the other side. That empty spot made him break even more.

He closed his eyes and curled himself up. The memories with her, the time they spent together and the bed they shared, came haunting him. He slightly groaned as his head was splitting. * You cant do this to me. Im going crazy * He thought.

He took his lighter from his pocket and played with it, switching it on and off, playing with the fire. He wasn’t on his right mind.. anymore.

Jhope, known as Jung Ho Seok, the cool guy in the clan, was turning and tossing in his bed. He hasn’t been sleeping for days, for weeks. He couldn’t sleep. The memories with her would came flashing through his head once he closes his eyes and he was scared. He hated it.

He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. He stared into the mirror, looking at himself. Disheveled. He touched his face gently and slightly furrowed his eyebrows. He had lost weight. The heavy eye bags seemed to never go away.

He opened the rack just on top of the mirror and glanced through the bottles in there. He reached out, taking a bottle out. It was his sleeping pills. It makes him sleep without having to think of anything.

“ I hate you but you’re my everything... my everything... I love you I hate you im sorry please forgive me. You’re my everything. PLEASE go away. “ He mumbled as he poured the pills out on his hand and popped them into his mouth. He wants to sleep but he would see her face every time he closes his eyes. He clenched his fist tight and punched the mirror.

Park Ji Min, known as the peace maker, the mood maker of the clan, locked himself up in his bathroom. He was in the bathtub filled with water. His body was submerged in the water.

He was cold, so cold but his heart was even colder. Cold, was all he felt as he thought of her. He wrapped his arms around himself as he shivered a little. His face was stained with tears. He looked at those pieces of paper on the tiled floor and a tear slipped down again.

He smacked his head and closed his eyes with more tears flowing down. He couldn’t take it. He didn’t know he was actually this weak. He needed her so much, he would do anything or even sacrifice for her.

* I need you girl. Why am I in love alone. Why am I hurting alone. * He thought as he couldn’t stop crying.

V, known as Kim Tae Hyung, couldn’t control himself. He was so into her that he would die if he couldn’t see her for just one day.

All he did was sit right outside on the corridor of an old building apartment, waiting for her to go out or come back. He just didn’t want to waste and miss any time of getting to see her.

He massaged his head with his eyes closed and let out a deep sigh as his heart hurts so much from the aftermath. He blamed himself for being that stubborn but still, he was yearning for her even though he knew he would end up getting hurt.

* girl, why do I still need you even though I knew I’ll end up hurting, alone…. * He thought, hitting the cold damp ground.

Jeon Jung Kook, known as the youngest; golden maknae of the clan was out in the streets, going back and forth. It was the place where they had memories. He was hoping she would stop by. He wanted to see her so badly. He believed that there were still hope for them to be together. He would never stop believing.

He walked lifelessly with his hood up, with his fingers scaling along the metal shop door. He gulped when his stomach growled in hunger but he just didn’t have the appetite to eat anything. Food at this moment tasted worse with what he was feeling right now.

“ I need you girl “ He mumbled.

 

Everything started when they met her last spring and it takes merely just months to break them.

They need her.

They need you