You.

I NEED YOU.

[SPRING]

The bell at Goryeon High rang, with the students streaming into the school compound. Some were strolling in, some were running to get to their classes.

It wasn’t such a big deal for the seven of them. They call themselves, BTS, the Kingkas of Goryeon High. They took their own sweet time, strolling into the school and the security guard had already given up on them, letting them be.

He greeted the guard with a smile and patted him on the shoulder with a laugh. The guard rolled his eyes and smoothened his shirt.

“ Jimin ah… “ The oldest called.

He gave a light bow and turned to the oldest with a smile. He can never stop smiling. He was always smiling.

“ Ne, Jin Hyung. Im coming! “ Jimin said, catching up with him and the rest of the boys.

Despite being all in different ages, they were all put into the same class. The one and only special class in Goryeon High. Students who doesn’t like to study or having bad grades were all put into that class.

As expected, paper planes were flying everywhere. Students were basically doing their own things and having fun as usual.

Their homeroom teacher, Mr Choi, walked into the classroom with his teaching materials and greeted the class, starting off by taking attendance.

As attendance was being taken, one by one, the boys came in from the back door and he sighed, marking them present even though they were ten minutes late. He always gave in to BTS and the other students in the special class.

The boys took their seats and Mr Choi started taking attendance one by one. He raised his eyebrow as he came to one of the names on the list and glanced around the classroom.

There was a slight frown on his face as he marked that person absent.

“ why are there only six of you here today? “ He asked. He really don’t want to mark that particular person absent.

“ Hyung’s gonna be here after break time, so I’d appreciate if you could spare him this time “ V stated with a grin.

Mr Choi sighed, closing the attendance folder and started lesson right away, with most of them having their heads on their desks already. Jhope slightly frowned and took his earphones out. * If only he came with us * He thought.

 

He bowed to the manager and left after receiving his pay at the gas station. Rapmon counted his money and walked away with satisfaction, heading to Goryeon High after changing into his uniform.

* I shall treat them to snacks later after school.. * He though as he arrived at the school gate.

The security guard requested for his student identification and he gave it to him coolly for the guard to record his particulars. He then, got his uniform checked and he rolled his eyes, annoyingly.

A girl halted outside Goryeon High by the school gate where Rapmon was, looking nervous. The guard gave her an unsatisfied look before asking for her details.

Rapmon kept his student identification card into his wallet and smoothened his uniform out.

“ I don’t care if you’re new here, I said you’re late means you’re late. No arguing, you hear me? “ The guard hissed, unpolitely.

The girl gulped nervously as she didn’t know what to do. Rapmon furrowed his eyebrows and turned his head back to look. He looked at the girl and back at the security guard.

“ Ahjusshi! Why don’t you punish me as well… Im late too. “ Rapmon hissed with his poker face.

The guard looked at the teenage boy and sighed, giving up, letting the girl enter the school building. Nobody dared to set Rapmon up for detention or detain him at the gate. He quickly headed to his respective class, the special class in Goryeon High.

The girl arrived at the principal’s office and got her documents sorted out before being brought to her respective class by one of the staff.

She stopped outside of the class and looked at the sign. The special class of Goryeon High. The staff knocked the door gently and Mr Choi stopped whatever he was doing. He opened his file and looked at the girl at the door and gave a nod at the staff before signaling her to come in.

She went in, all nervous and a little scared. All eyes were on her, making her feel slightly uncomfortable.

“ We have a new transfer student and she will be with us in this special class for the year. Please introduce yourself. “ Mr Choi stated.

Looking at everyone in the room, she gulped nervously, and was trying her best to keep calm.

“ annyeonghaseyo. Yoo Ha El imnida. “ She introduced herself with a light bow.

Mr Choi nodded, pleased and wrote her name down in his attendance folder. Before he could assist her any further, one of his problematic student came striding into the class by the back door.

He raised his eyebrows at that student and marked him present.

“ Aha! At least, you came, Rapjoon. “ He stated and turned his attention back to Ha El.

“ Now, go sit down. That’s your desk at the back of the classroom beside Rapjoonie “ Mr Choi pointed to the back, giving her a nod.

Ha El bowed before heading all the way to the back of the class to her desk. The girls muttered dissatisfaction as she walked past while the boys were admiring her beauty, well, excluding BTS.

She quietly took her seat beside Rapmon, settling down right away. Rapmon didn’t care. All he cared was his sleep, putting his head down on the desk right away to catch some sleep.

* Hope things will get better here. I, Yoo Ha El, is a vampire and I hope my secret wont be revealed. * She thought, twirling the star necklace on her neck.