Rain.

I NEED YOU.

Rain. It was raining heavily with the thunders roaring and the lightning striking once in awhile. The wind howled and the rain hitting on the window glass with a rhythm while Mr Choi was giving lessons about fantasy creatures, one of the chapters in the science textbook.

She looked at the empty seat next to her with a little frown and let out a soft sigh before concentrating on the lesson again. She gulped nervously when Mr Choi mentioned the living dead.

Her heart raised as one of the students mentioned about vampires. Rapmon didn’t attend his lesson. He didn’t want to but then again, he felt bad for not going to Mr Choi’s lessons.

He took his bag with a deep sigh and headed to the classroom. He stopped outside of the back door, looking at Ha El and he couldn’t helped think about the dream he had last night.

Rapmon shook his thoughts away and went in, sitting down beside her. Her eyes widened as she smelt the sweet scent around her. She turned at Rapmon and gulped nervously. She couldn’t breath properly and started to sweat.

He looked out of the window and softened. The rain has some kind of calming effect on him. Looking at the rain out of the window, his mind went blank and his soul and body started to relax.

He looked to the front of the classroom where Mr Choi was standing and furrowed his eyebrows when Ha El was leaning towards him closely. Dangerously close.

Looking at her with an irritated look, seeing what she was up to and all of a sudden, his fingers curled into a fist tightly, sitting up straight and dared not move.

A strange and weird feeling made him gulped nervously. Ha El was leaning close to him with her lips touching his neck dangerously.

* sweet… tasty… so sweet… * She thought as she kept her lips on his neck.

Rapmon faced the front and dared not move an inch. His breath was taken away. His mind was blank and he couldn’t think of anything.

Ha El stretched her leg and hit the chair in front of him accidently, making her snapped out of her thoughts, backing away from Rapmon with her eyes shot wide open. Flustered.

Rapmon looked at her and she got up from her seat.

“ Yah! Yoo Ha El. Where are you going? “ Mr Choi asked, stopping in the middle of his explanation.

“ To…to the ladies’/ “ She stuttered and exited the classroom immediately.

Rapmon furrowed his eyebrows and blinked, gulping nervously and tried to breathe. Withou thinking, Rapmon exited the classroom and went after her. * The did she just do to me awhile ago * He thought.

Ha El washed her face and looked at herself in the mirror with a sigh. She needs to control the human’s blood temptation. She took a pack of ‘juice’ out of her pocket and quickly drank it before anyone comes in.

She sighed in relief, throwing the ‘juice’ away into the bin and fixed her uniform and lightly fixed her bangs before going out.

Mentally cursing as she thought of what happened back in the classroom and her cheeks turned red in embarrassment. * so… it was…. Him? My desk partner * She thought, shaking her thoughts away and headed to towards the field.

Rapmon saw her and managed to catch up with her, following right after her.

“ yah! “ He called her in an irritated tone.

Ha El turned to see who it was and panicked, pacing up her footsteps, trying to avoid Rapmon. He paced up the speed, following right after her.

Rapmon reached out, grabbing her wrist, making her stop and turn around in surprise. His eyebrows were furrowed together and was looking at her.

She took her hand away and walked away as fast as she could to the field. She didn’t care if it was still raining. She just wanted to avoid and stay away from Rapmon for awhile.

She stepped out into the open air and the rain showered even more heavily. Rapmon went out to her and grabbed her wrist again, pulling her under the shelter. Ha El gasped, surprised and nervous.

Ha El gulped as Rapmon stared at her. She avoided eye contact with him and stepped out into the field again but he pulled her back.

“ ing stay right here. “ He lightly hissed.

She looked at Rapmon and lowered her gaze. * How can I… stay here… I almost…. Had your blood…. * She thought, feeling apologetic.

“ what were you doing back there? “ He asked straightforwardly.

Ha El remained silent. She didn’t know what to say to him. She couldn’t tell him that his blood was so sweet she wanted it.

He squinted his eyes at her and suddenly remembered about the dream he had last night. Rapmon crouched down a little, leaning close to check if her eyes were turquoise.

His actions made her gulped nervously and blinked. Her cheeks went slightly pink. Rapmon noticed her cheeks and backed away.

“ they’re.. not turquoise. Its just a dream I guess “ He mumbled.

He looked at her and took a tiny leaf off of her hair with an annoyed expression. He cleared his throat with a shrug.

“ don’t ever do that again. Making me so uncomfortable. That’s why I hate having desk partners. “ He stated, muttering away the last sentence and she heard it clearly.

Ha El nodded and looked at him from head to toe and back to his face. * Im… attracted to your blood. Why is your blood so sweet… * She thought.

Rapmon looked at her and slightly rolled his eyes with a shrug. He doesn’t really have friends in school besides BTS and he usually kept a distance with girls, anywhere, be it in school or outside but he didn’t want to return to class that day.

“ what’s your name “ She plucked up some courage and asked him.

“ you don’t have to know. “ Rapmon answered with his pokerface.

She nodded and lowered her gaze on the ground. Rapmon stole a glance at her and sighed.

“ Rapmon. “

She nodded with smile. “ Yoo Ha El imnida. “ She introduced herself to Rapmon as well.

Rapmon rolled his eyes. “ I didn’t ask. Im not curious. “

* Lets get along well through the year, Rapmon * She thought.

* Till the day we’re close enough, I’ll let you know that my name’s Kim Nam Joon. But, that day will not come. * He thought, rolling his eyes away. He don’t want to get close to anymore. He likes it better; alone.

 

The rain didn’t stop. It went on and on and the thunder struck again. The students were all gathered at the indoor court for P.E later in the afternoon. Mr Kim took attendance one by one and furrowed his eyebrows when that particular student wasn’t around again.

“ WHERE IS RAPMON? KIM RAPMON ODISSEO? “ He shouted.

“ Ssaem! Just start with P.E already. Stop wasting time. We got better things to do “ Suga hissed. He usually don’t really comment on anything but he got irritated, really irritated that day.

Mr Kim looked at Suga and shook his head before starting P.E. Rapmon came and stood there, looking at everyone doing P.E Everyone was paired up in twos and the remaining one was Ha El.

Mr Kim looked around and saw Rapmon. “ yah!!!!! This rude kid! Your partner for P.E’s Yoo Ha El! Get your over here right now! “ He shouted across the indoor court.

Rapmon rolled his eyes. He didn’t care. He doesn’t care.

“ COUNT ME OUT BRO! “ Rapmon responded with a shrug and MR Kim muttered a curse under his breath before turning his attention to Ha El.

“ You can join Jhope and Jungkook’s group. Lets start with some stretching “ Mr Kim didn’t care anymore, and placed in whatever pair he liked.

Jhope slightly grumbled while Jungkook smiled, excitedly. She smiled at them and Jungkook couldn’t maintain, he smiled even wider. Jimin was envying Jungkook and Jhope, slightly grumbling to V.

Rapmon leaned his back against the wall as he looked at his mates. His eyes shifted to her and he couldn’t stop thinking of what she did during Mr Choi’s lesson. It affected him so much.

He touched his neck and slightly gulped. He could still feel the intensity of it. The feelings he felt, the way his fingers curled up into a fist, and his breathing went uneven and it felt like it stopped.

Rapmon blinked and gulped nervously, quickly shaking the thoughts and the intense feel away.

* Oh what a day. * 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe, Comment & Vote (: 

& Support the story with love and hugs (: