Rose.

I NEED YOU.

 

The toilet flushed and the tap ran for awhile before it was turned off. She stepped out of her bathroom with a comb in her hand, combing her hair right away.

The screen on her computer lit up with a message coming in again. She clicked opened before getting a glass of blood from the kitchen.

She sat down and let out a soft sigh before reading the message. She frowned after reading it. Again, the same message she has been receiving.

“ ottoke. How do I even stop, how do I even control myself. I cant. How to stay away from humans. Instead of giving me a warning why not send me advices on how to keep away from humans. Pabo “ She mumbled and deleted the message right away while slurping on her glass of blood.

Her cheeks flushed red when she remembered the passionate kiss with Rapmon on the rooftop that day. She could would forget the taste of his blood. She thought about Suga and agreed the same.

She sat up straight as she thought of something. * would Jungkook be the third person? No, I mean I can smell his blood. That cherry scent. Why... * She thought, couldn’t understand all these that were happening.

Shaking all the thoughts away, she packed her bag and checked herself in the mirror before heading out to Goryeon High.

She greeted the security guard at the gate and entered the school compound. Stares and negative comments were thrown at her but she chose not to care.

Still smiling politely, she headed to the garden before the first lesson starts in twenty minutes. Inhaling the fresh air, her lips curled into a smile.

She squat down, observing the flowers and time seemed to past by slowly.

Jin arrived school for the student rep meeting early in the morning as BTS has appointed him to be in-charge. He came out of the principal’s office and stopped on the way to the canteen.

He turned to the direction of the garden and saw her there. He tilted his head. * she’s there at the garden again… she likes flowers so much… why is she so fascinated about flowers… * He thought, couldn’t figure the reason why.

He went to the garden and the sight of her picking the flower up and inhaling the scent made him softened. * Beautiful. Kim Seokjin, when did you start complimenting other girls? * He thought.

He cleared his throat and she snapped out of her thought, looking back to see who it was. A smile appeared on her face and greeted Jin politely.

He squat down beside her and looked at the flower in her hand.

“ you’re … here again.. “ Jin scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

She nodded. “ you’re here too “ She stated.

“ Aren’t all the flowers the same? What’s so special about them? “ Jin asked, slightly curious.

“ this is honeysuckle “ She held up the flower that was in her hand.

“…. Honey?...le? “ Jin hesitated. * what a weird name for a flower * He thought.

Ha El went on and on, telling Jin about all the flowers and each of their names at the garden. Weird, he was feeling peaceful. He stole a glance at her and the corner of his lips curled into a small smile.

She stood up and went to the other side of the garden and Jin followed after her. Again, she told him about the flowers on the other side.

Jin picked up a clover and put it behind her ear and curled her hair behind her ear. She blinked at his sudden action.

“ you look good with the clover. “ He stated.

She blinked again, “ n..ne?? “ She stuttered.

“ you made the clover even prettier now that its on you “ Jin complimented her. It was.. unexpected.

She smiled shyly and her cheeks went pink. Jin smiled. She bent down at the bed of roses and Jin did the same. Looking at the bed of roses, she slightly frown and he noticed the change of her expression.

He didn’t say or ask about anything and waited for her to say something.

“ the only flower that I dislike… is Rose. I dislike roses “ She said.

“ wae? “ He asked, finding it interesting.

She just smiled and didn’t say anything and Jin respected her choice. Jin looked at the roses and looked at her agan.

“ the only flower that I know is roses and clovers. They are so many flowers in the garden but yet, I only know roses. Its weird isn’t it.. “ He smiled with a shrug.

He reached out and plucked a rose off, “ ahh! “ He gasped and dropped the rose on the ground. The smell of blood was strong and she could smell it. Her nose slightly twitched.

Jin was pricked by the thorns of the rose and his finger bled. Her breathing increased and the scent of his blood was strong enough to kill her.

She grabbed her finger gently, making him looked at her. “ wh..what are you going? “ He asked.

She leaned in and her lips touched his finger, tasting his blood. Jin blinked nervously at her action.

“ y..yah… “ He was flabbergasted.

She kept her head low as she the blood from his finger to prevent him from seeing her turquoise eyes. Her eyes went teary. * Jin’s blood smelt like rose. The rose scent. Mianhae. Mianhae , Jin * She thought.

They were like that for a while before Jin took his finger away and her turquoise faded back to normal. She gulped.

“ ha… thanks. Its…not bleeding anymore. Its nothing much actually. Roses have thorns. I should’ve be careful.. but eh…. Thanks anyway “ Jin thanked her with a shy smile.

She looked at Jin and something in her was burning. Jin looked at her and smiled again and patted her head lightly.

“ ah maybe that was why you dislike roses huh? “ Jin stated, shaking his head.

He took the rose that he had plucked and gave it to her. “ roses are beautiful too. “ He said and she nodded slowly, taking the rose from him.

* are vampires allowed to fall for not one, but three humans at the same time? Or, am I just being greedy? * She thought. She was falling for Jin.

Just like her, Jin was falling for her. He was the third person after Rapmon and Suga. Jin kept his eyes on her and his heart started to race like he never did before. He fixed the clover properly behind her ear and admired the piece of art in front of him.

“ beautiful “

“ Mwoya hyung! “ V appeared at the garden before she could even respond to Jin.

Jin cleared his throat and stood up form the round, smoothening his uniform out. Ha El stood up too and greeted V with a smile.

“ oh! Ha El ah! Why is this beautiful creature doing here with you? “ V asked with a grin.

* creature??? Did… he found out what I was?  * She thought, slightly furrowing her eyebrows. She was scared.

“ wae~?! “ Jin asked, slipping his hand into his pocket.

V smiled. “ nothing. Hehe. Oh! Kookie bought some icecream. Lets go and have it hyung~ “ He stated. Jin nodded and walked away.

V turned to Ha El and gave her a grin. She smiled. “ lets go beautiful creature~ Have some iccream with us “ He stated and led her out of the garden.

“ woah~ how can someone be so white and beautiful~ “ V was fascinated by her, looking at her from head to toe.

She just smiled.

V lightly touched her arm gently and felt an electricity spark. She blinked in surprise at his action. V blinked and shook his head, smiling again.

“ woah… white and smooth. You must’ve maintain your skin since you’re born and maintain it everyday… what kind of products did you use, beautiful creature. “ V asked, smiling; totally curious on which product she used for her skin.

Ha El giggled at his silliness and V grinned. They entered the classroom and V got her an icecream. Suga looked at her and she gave him a little nod. Jin smiled to himself and continued with his icecream. Jungkook’s heart ached and looked away, pretending he was fine. Jhope rolled his eyes, couldn’t care less about her.

“ yah! Yoo Ha El! “ Jimin called her.

“ ne? Jimin ah~ “ She replied.

Jimin looked at her and hesitated before saying it. “ why were you with Suga hyung yesterday? “ He asked and she gulped, making Suga uncomfortable as well.

“ yah park jimin~ still going on about it? “ Jhope was annoyed at his dongsaeng.

“ I was with you too Jimin ah “ She avoided the obvious question.

Suga slightly smirked. * girl knows how to play with her words * He thought.

“ ani! Why were you coming to school together with Suga hyung… you guys were holding hands too… V can be my witness “ Jimin retaliated and V nodded, agreeing with his best friend.

She didn’t know what to say anymore. Suga furrowed his eyebrows.

“ yah.. why cant we come to school together? Uh? Why cant we hold hands? “ Suga hissed; annoyed.

She looked at Suga and gulped. Suga managed to make Jimin shut his mouth and looked at her.

“ we’re just close friends. Close friends come to school together. Don’t we come to school together too Park Jimin! We even leave school together and spend the night at the abandon building… so what do you have to say now, Jimin ah “ Suga hissed.

Jimin shook his head, grumbling.

“ but hyung, we don’t hold hands “ V stated the fact and Jimin smirked and gave his best friend a victory gesture.

Suga exhaled, rolling his eyes. “ arrasso! I like her. And she almost got hit by a car that was speeding. Isnt it right to hold her had for her safety? “ Suga confessed.

“ mworago? What did you say? “ Rapmon hissed. He heard him as soon as he arrived at the classroom, standing outside the back door.

Five pairs of eyes shifted their attention to the person at the door. Jungkook gulped. * right. They didn’t know that Namjoon hyung had kissed at the rooftop yesterday. Ottoke. * Jungkook thought, feeling scared and worried.

“ nothing Rapmon ah~ “ Suga shrugged, turning to him.

“ Jimin and V are just crazy. Ignore them. “ Jhope rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed by all these childish things.

She kept her head low all these while and Jin softened and let out a little smile when he saw the clover was still on her.

“ I know enough to decided. “ Rapmon hissed and grabbed her wrist.

Suga looked at him and down at his hand on hers. “ just to let you guys know, she’s in my circle. Yoo Ha El’s in my circle. “ He stated with a hiss and pulled her out of the classroom.

Jungkook gulped and threw his melted icecream into the bin. Jimin grumbled and V patted his back, trying to make him better. Suga furrowed his eyebrows. * Namjoon ah, by any chancem you too, have fallen for her? * He thought.

“ yah… did I hear wrongly? Hyung, you like her? Since when? And whats up with Namjoonie… aishhhh.. did his father annoy him again? “ Jhope stated, shaking his head.

Rapmon pulled her up to the rooftop and his expression wasn’t good.

“ what are you going to do now? “ Rapmon questioned.

“ ne?? “ She blinked.

“ Suga hyung said he likes you. What are you gonna do now? “ Rapmon hissed again.

“ I like him too. “ She didn’t lie.

“ yah Yoo Ha El. I thought we are together. You’re mine. “ Rapmon snapped; frustrated.

She smiled, feeling good that a human is claiming her as his. She leaned in closer to him and lightly fixed his bangs.

He saw the clover in her ear and softened. She leaned in even closer, wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging him. His hand reached up, pulling her close, hugging her. He rested his chin on her shoulder.

“ Don’t be jealous, Rapmon ah. I like you the most. “ She confessed and Rapmon couldn’t help, smiling.

“ Yeah. Sa… saranghae “ He said it out from his chest. That word that had stuck in his heart since his mother died. He finally said it out from his chest.

* Im sorry for loving you. Saranghae Rapmon * She thought.

Mathematics lesson was up and the students were busing doing equations except for one person. Rapmon, it was. He was at the rooftop, enjoying the breeze.

* Omma… I’d be even happier if you’re here. Am I… happy? Is Yoo Ha El the right girl for me, Omma? If only abeoji is the on that died, would it be even better? * He thought.

Someone came up to the rooftop and stood beside him. “ Ssaem! Why are you here? “ Rapmon asked. It was Mr Choi. Mr Choi smiled and shook his head.

“ someone was looking so sad and pitiful I thought he’d jump off here so I came to check “ Mr Choi joked and Rapmon smiled. Mr CHoi smiled after seeing his student smile.

Rapmon let out a sigh and stretched his body. “ wae? What happened? Something good going on aye? “ Mr Choi wiggled his eyebrows and Rapmon shook his head.

“ YEAH this punk! I saw you with a girl up here the other day. And a while ago! She was with Seokjin at the garden too when I passed by to the office. Jungkookie and her were kinda cute too. “ Mr Choi chuckled.

“ ne??? Jin hyung? Jungkookie?? “ He raised his voice alittle; surprised. * so that explained the clover… * EH thought.

“ yah Kim namjoon! You even know how to fall in love… “ Mr Choi .

“ hajima Ssaem! “ He sighed.

Mr Choi softened and gave him a pat. “ you alright? Anything happened at home? “ He asked and Rapmon shook his head with a shrug.

“ you know, so why ask. He’s better left dead. “ Rapmon muttered the last sentence under his breath and Mr CHoi softened again.

“ but still, your dad really cares about you. Even though he’s fierce and stern, he still look out for you. “ He stated.

“ Ssaem! I don’t wanna talk about it now. “ Rapmon stated he nodded, giving him a pat on his back again.

He inhaled the fresh air and stole a glance at Rapmon. “ what a nice weather. Wanna have a glass of alcohol with me tonight? “ He asked with a wink.

Rapmon nodded with a smile. “ But don’t you dare call abeoji along! “ He grumbled.

“ ARRASO!!! YOU PUNK! “ He laughed.