Sweet Like Suga-r?

I NEED YOU.

The rain was drizzling that night and the cold wind blew strong. There were lots of people waiting outside the nightclub for their turn to get in.

The nightclub was crowded with people and just located right upstairs was Bay Motel so business was good. A middle-age woman with y clothes was attending to a few men outside of the nightclub. They whispering into each others’ ears and giggling.

He showed up behind her with cold scary eyes and one of the men looked up at him, surprised. Another guy saw him and spat on the floor.

“ What are you staring at huh? This is not your place, young man~ go yourself in the corner “ That man snapped with an annoyed smirk.

He stood there with his cold eyes, ignoring those men. She turned around to see who it was and her eyes widened at that man in front of her. She excused herself from those men and pulled him away to a corner.

“ Yoongi ah! What are you doing here? “ She asked with an anxious look.

Suga rolled his eyes, annoyed. “ OMMA! “ He raised his voice.

Suga’s mother worked at the nightclub as a bar girl to support herself and of course, for Suga but he hated her for doing this job. She wouldn’t listen to whatever he says on quitting the job.

“ you know exactly why I’m here! Aren’t you tired of all these, OMMA! “ He snapped, rolling his eyes, totally pissed off.

“ Shhhh~ yoongi ah~ those men will hear you. Im doing this all because of you. I need to support you~ “ She stated, holding his arm.

“ I don’t need you to support me! You don’t have to! “ He hissed coldly.

She frowned and her heart ached so much seeing her son like that. She touched his face and Suga softened.

“ Omma… jebal… hajima… I just want you to be happy. “ Suga stated with a frown.

She nodded with a smile, satisfied that her son still cares for her.

“ Yoongi ah.. saranghae. I hope you could understand me. Have you eaten? How’re your friends? Any fun stuff happened? “ She asked, trying to be curious.

Suga sighed in disappointment and nodded, “ Ate. They’re fine. Nothing happened. “ He literally just answered her. She nodded with a smile and sighed, looking at her son. Suga was her only hope to keep her going or she would have already killed herself.

“ Min Yoongi, our handsome son~ Be happy too, my son~ I should go back in soon. Take care of yourself, Yoongi ah~ don’t ever come here again. “ She let go of his arm and a tear dropped down.

She waved at him with a smile and turned around, returning back into the nightclub. Suga muttered a curse under his breath and went to the back of the nightclub, heading upstairs.

Suga had secretly purchased a room in Bay Motel without his mother knowing. He unlocked the door of Room 707 and entered, closing the door behind him. That, was his so-called home. He has been having that room for months now. Even though he doesn’t show, he really cared for his mother so much, he would do anything for her. He wanted to be as near as her and he could protect if anything happens.

He punched the wall angrily and let out a frustrated groan. * this. everything. * He mentally cursed and took his phone off the table, slipping it into his pocket and left the room to get some food.

 

Ha El had been on blood feast since she arrived home, and gulping down those pack of blood. Her cheeks flushed red as the scene where Rapmon kissed her flashed through her mind. The computer screen lit up with a message coming in.

She clicked, opening it and her shoulders dropped. It was a warning message to her, not to get any closer to humans or she would get her identity exposed.

Sighing, she closed the message and shook her head, throwing the finished pack into the bin. She looked out the window and decided to go out and explore the city.

She walked along the streets for hours and finally stopped when she saw lots of people loitering outside of the nightclub.

Curiosity spilled the cat, she headed towards it. She was totally fascinated by it. She looked at everyone and three guys that had noticed her, came walking over with a smirk on their faces.

“ hey~ snow white~ fancy a drink with us? “ One of the men stated with a smirk.

She looked at him and shook her head but another one came, putting his arm around her shoulder.

“ you’re so beautiful and I wanna the out of you~ “ That man talked dirty and the other two snickered.

She pulled him away but the three men kept on touching her, irritated her, making her eyes turned a dark turquoise.

The guy who kept his arm around her waist, noticed her eyes and chuckled.

“ wow~ you even have blue eyes. “ He commented.

“ no. its green “ The other guy stated.

The third guy couldn’t care what color her eyes were, he just want to get into her pants. Her fangs were coming out slowly and she let out a low soft growl.

“ I didn’t know you’re the feisty one~ my type “ He chuckled.

 

Suga was returning back to the nightclub, heading to the back of the club straight and stopped when he saw a girl who was so white, she was shining.

“ oh? Yoo Ha El? What is she doing here? “ He mumbled and furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed that three men beside her.

He went over, “ YAH!! What the are you filthy faggosts doing? “ He raised his voice and she snapped out of her vampire world, returning to her human form and pushe them away.

The three men muttered dissatisfaction and pointed their fingers at Suga.

“ YAH! You’re you that idiot who came talking to our goddess awhile ago? “ One of them snapped.

“ you’re not going anywhere!!! Dying in my hands tonight! “ Another shouted.

Suga grabbed her wrist, turning around and ran as fast as he could with those men chasing after them. She looked at her hand in his and softened.

She liked it so much that a human was protecting her but a little frown crept up on her face. * will you still protect me if you know Im a vampire? * She thought as they continue to run.

Suga turned around the corner and hid behind a wall that was blocked by a piece of huge metal. He covered her and stuck close to the wall while the men ran past them and curses were heard when they gave up and left.

He looked at her. * we’re… so close together for the first time * He thought and pulled himself off of her and smoothened his clothes out. He went out to check if those men were still around before taking her out.

“ why are you here anyways? This place’s dangerous, full of s around. “ Suga hissed, rolling his eyes.

She looked at him and lowered her head. Suga sighed and took her hand, bringing her up to Room 707 at Bay Motel. She went in and he closed the door behind him. Fascinated by the fact that he was staying there, a smile appeared on her face.

His stomach growled in hunger and he looked away, clearing his throat in embarrassment before eating the deokbokki and cup noodles he had just bought.

She looked at him with a smile. “ Gomawoyo.. “ She thanked him with a smile that almost made him choke on his deokbokki.

“ it was nothing. “ He shrugged it off coolly but deep down, he was enjoying it, he was satisfied.

She looked around and smiled when she saw the polariods handing on the string on the wall. They were polaroids of BTS. He ate is cup noodles and stuff a deokbokki into his mouth.

A photo frame on the side table of his bed caught her eyes and she took it.

“ oh? She’s beautiful “ She complimented, keeping her eyes on the photo frame.

Suga furrowed his eyebrows, walking over her, slightly pissed.

“ didn’t your mother teach you how not to touch other people’s stuffs? Give it back “ He hissed, snatching the photo frame away from her.

She gasped in pain as something sharp from the photo frame scratched her finger. Suga turned to her and saw blood coming out of her finger.

“ . Mianhae! I didn’t mean it “ He apologized, feeling bad. He grabbed her finger, wanting to attend to the wound but she pulled away.

“ I’ll… I’ll be fine~ Its just a small cut “ She stated and went to the toilet, locking the door behind her and sighed in relief.

* I cant possibly let you treat my wound. Because, it doesn’t have a wound. * She thought, looking at her finger. The wound had healed by itself.

She put on a bandage to fake it and came out from the toilet to see Suga with a frown. He apologized again the minute he saw her coming out. She shook her head with a smile and told him she was okay.

Suga checked the time and packed the food away into the bin.

“ Its late. You should go home. I can drop you off at your house, if you like. “ Suga stated, getting his wallet on the table but she shook her head.

She wanted to stay there a little longer and he titled his head at her.

“ don’t tell me you’re going to spend the night here? You must be crazy, Yoo Ha El. Im a guy for goodness sake. Aren’t you afraid I might do something to you ? “ He rolled his eyes, setting his wallet back on the table with his phone.

She shook her head, “ no. Im not afraid because I know you wont “ She stated softly, making him melt bit by bit.

Suga sighed, giving in and offered his bed to her. “ I’ll take the mini sofa tonight. You can have the bed. “ He stated with a shrug.

“ you can just stay here with me. Its alright. Lets chat through the night~ “ She commented, pointing to the bed and he gulped, looking at the bed nervously.

Suga gave in again and sat on the bed beside her with their legs tucked under the blanket. Suga was feeling anxious by the fact that she was on his bed. Never had he had a girl in his room before, moreover, on his bed.

She slightly furrowed her eyebrows as his blood scent was so strong. He turned to her and blinked in surprise as she was looking back at him.

They chatted, asking each other questions about themselves, trying to get to know each other. She wasn’t sleepy at all but he was already dozing off. Suga shook his head, trying to stay awake.

Soon, he fell asleep beside her. That night, he slept soundly and peacefully without any interruptions or nightmares, in fact, he dreamt of her.

She stayed beside him all night, gazing at him. She lightly touched his eyebrows and he twitched a little. “ You’re actually a sweet guy, Suga~ “ She stated, her eyes turned turquoise as the sweet scent was still so strong.

Quickly got off the bed and tried to control herself. She walked to table but the scent was even stronger. She took his shirt from the chair and she hissed lightly. A blood stain was on his shirt and her fangs were shown.

She looked at him who was sleeping soundly on the bed and went over to check him. She gently lift his shirt up and her eyes widened at the small cut on his waist.

“ He must have hurt himself while we were running and hiding away just now “ She mumbled and softened.

Leaning in, she put her lips on his wound, gently his minty fresh blood. She couldn’t control herself and her turquoise eyes glowed while she . * Mianhaeyo… for having a little taste of your blood. Sweet guy and your minty fresh blood was much sweeter than I had expected. * She thought and put a bandage over the wound.

“ I couldn’t believe that your blood’s the first one that I’d taste, despite having kissed Rapmon. “ She muttered under her breath. She thought Rapmon’s was going to be first. Her heart was racing twice the speed and she out right after that.