" What Am I To You ? "

I NEED YOU.

The weather was good and the butterflies were flying around the windowsill. She packed the packs of ‘juice’ in her bag and checked herself in the mirror before heading out to school.

The scene of Rapmon and her on the rooftop that day flashed through her mind, making her blush slightly. She twirled the star necklace between her fingers as she made her way to Goryeon High.

As soon as she stepped into the school compound, the boys were looking at her and whispering among themselves about her. Some even greeted her and complimented her. She gave a shy smile and turned around the corner, whisking past the school garden.

* I guess Spring’s really here… look at those beautiful flowers. * She thought, softened at all those flowers. The corner of her lips curled up into a small smile as she came to the garden.

She bent down and plucked a flower, inhaling the scent of flower with her eyes closed. A guy walked past the garden and stopped with his eyes fixed on her. Something about her took his attention away.

“ Beautiful “ He mumbled, stepping into the garden.

He slightly cleared his voice, making her snapped out of her thoughts, standing up immediately. She was surprised to see him there.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Jin. “ She greeted him.

She remembered his name clearly. Jin nodded and lowered his gaze to the flower in her hand, and back to her.

“ you must like flowers very much? What are they to you? “ Jin asked as if he couldn’t see it.

“ I love flowers. They have a heeling feel as it can calm my mind and soul. “ She explained with a smile.

Jin looked at her with a nod. * How can someone be this….pretty like the flowers… no wonder Jimin, Jungkook and V are so head over heels on her. * He thought.

“ do you like flowers too? “ She asked, hoping he would at least complimet the flowers even he if doesn’t like them.

Jin shook his head with a shrug and she was slightly disappointed. The bell rang and both of them went to class together. People were staring and gossiping about them as they walked along the hallway. They were talking about how she ended up going to class with Jin. The girls scowled and rolled their eyes.

The minty fresh lingered around her as Suga came walking into the classroom, slightly knocking her as he walked past her.

Jimin came in after the older male and was smiling happily as soon as he saw her. He went over to her desk and sat down on Rapmon’s seat.

“ Ha El ah~ did you have a good sleep last night? “ Jimin asked, smiling.

She nodded and Jungkook scooped down beside Jimin, with both his hands propping under his chin, looking at her. He looked at her for quite a while and a small smile crept up on his face.

“ did you perhaps…. Forgot about my name? “ Jungkook asked and Jimin chuckled, putting his arm around the maknae’s shoulder, pulling him in.

“ why would she forget your name~ our cute little Jungkookie~ “ Jimin giggled.

Ha El slightly giggled a little before nodding her head. “ I remember. Jeon Jungkook is your name. “ She stated with a smile and he softened at the pretty creature. V arrived and greeted her as well before taking his seat. Jhope furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Jimin and Jungkook over at her desk when he entered the classroom.

“ the maknaes’ sort of crazy huh~ “ Jhope scoffed and Suga smirked, giving a bro fist to Jhope.

“ is Rapmon on his way to school? “ Jin asked in concern and both of them shrugged.

“ Hoseok ah… is he alright? Did he say anything about his family or something? “ Jin asked again and Jhope shook his head with a frown.

Besides Mr Choi, BTS know that Rapmon was the son of the director and comes from a rich family. Other than Choi and BTS and the principal, no one knows about it. 

Rapmon looked at the damn money that he was holding in his hands and muttered a curse under his breath. One of the maid in the house had passed it to him as his father had ordered her to do so. * Is money all you have? Is money that great? Having money is having power huh? you, just this * He thought, crushing those notes tightly as he made his way to Goryeon High.

His mind wandered to Ha El again and let out a sigh. He has been thinking of her ever since what that dream and what she did to him. Furthermore, he couldn’t deny that she was.. beautiful, so beautiful that always had his breath taken away.

His heart reacted weirdly, putting his palm over his chest and sighed as he entered the classroom. Her eyes lit up when the raspberry blood of Rapmon’s was strong.

Rapmon sat down beside her and avoided eye contact, pretending to be busy with his stuff. The scene of her lips on his neck flashed through his mind again and slightly nodded to himself.

* Maybe, I could take you higher… Maybe, we could set this love on fire if that’s what you called this thing Love. * He thought. He never felt like this before.

He let out a deep sigh, shaking his head and exited the classroom again. She looked at him with a frown.

“ is he not feeling well? “ She mumbled and went after him.

Rapmon came to the rooftop again and inhaled deeply with his hands opened up widely. He put his palm over his chest again with his head lowered down. * Omma. Are you watching over me in heaven? Are you the one who sent her to me? Is this love? Am I falling in love? Tell me, omma. * He thought.

She went to the rooftop, knowing that he was there as she followed the sweet raspberry scent of his blood.

“ Are you alright? Lesson’s about to start soon “ She stated, making him open his eyes.

Rapmon looked at her without saying anything and she did the same. He hesitated with a gulp.

“ Why did you do that to me? Its so frustrating because Its been in my mind for the past few days. My mind’s being ruined right now. “ Rapmon hissed. He wanted to know whats the reason for her to do that.

She tilted her head and blinked. Rapmon furrowed his eyebrows, waiting for her to answer. She shook her head.

“ what are you talking about? “ She asked, not remembering what she did.

Rapmon mentally cursed and rolled his eyes. “ you don’t remember what you did after what you’ve done to me? That day, that heavy rainy day.. during Mr Choi’s lesson… why am I explaining this to you… “ He snapped; irritated.

“ I.. don’t remember… “ She stuttered a little.

Ha El doesn’t remember what she did to Rapmon. It was just a short memory of it and didn’t remember it. Rapmon rolled his eyes, muttering a curse under his breath.

“ Then, shall I make you remember? “ Rapmon snapped, looking at her with his cold eyes.

She didn’t say anything and he closed up the gap between her, leaning in close, with his lips touching her neck and did exactly what she did to him.

She stiffened at the sudden close contact and blinked her eyes. Her eyes changed to turquoise and she gulped. She opened slightly and her fangs were shown, putting dangerously close to his neck.

Her eyes went a little teary as she resisted the urge of having his blood. It was difficult. She clutched onto his uniform tightly and pushed him off of her with her eyes returning back to normal.

Rapmon gulped, trying to breath properly. That was intense. He had never had skinship with a girl before and he was going down, down and, down. He couldn’t resist her.

“ remember now? “ He hesitated before asking.

Ha El avoided eye contact with him and slightly nodded before turning away. Rapmon sighed and grabbed her hand, making her turned to him.

He was confused, so confused on why she was making him feel all these and then not remembering and then making him do things he had never done before. His heart was also reacting so weirdly, he wanted to just ripped it out.

“ what am I to you? “ He asked with a soft hiss.

She shook her head, not answering him. Rapmon breathed in hard and punch the air.

“ What the am I to you? “ He snapped.

“ f…friend… “ She answered, lowering her gaze.

“ friend?! You do this kind of stuff with your FRIEND?!... “ Rapmon snapped again. Unbelievable.

Rapmon put his hands on his waist and looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed together. 

“ you’re not going anywhere till you tell me! Yoo Ha El, you hear me! “ He exhaled hard, rolling his eyes.

Rapmon hated himself being like that but he couldn’t control himself. Everything was just happening in a way he couldn’t believe it’s happening.

* The person who is… making my heart race again… is you. I’ll tell you someday. I still down know but I’ll make you know everything about me someday. * He thought, lowering his head with a frown.

Rapmon’s mother had passed away when he was five years and he became a cold person since then. Never he had felt loved by his father nor having his heart react another way till… she came, destroying him, in a good? way.

“ Im sorry. “ She hesitated before apologizing.

“ About what? “ Rapmon hissed softly.

She gulped nervously. She was nervous and anxious and was scared.

“ Im sorry that I… like you “ She hesitated before confessing.

With the continuous desire of wanting to having his sweet blood and his random actions making her blush sometimes, she came to learn that it was a sign of vampires who has fallen for someone or a human.

Rapmon looked up at her, slightly surprised by what she said and she avoided his eye contact. Neither of them say anything further. * Did I…. hear it wrong? She likes me? Yoo He El… likes me? * He thought.

Mr Choi came to the rooftop looking for Rapmon and tilted his head when he saw her there with him. “ oh~ Kim Nam Joon that punk… since when did he had friends besides BTS? Yahhh you have to tell me about it some day Nam Joon ah~ even more, it s a girl “ Mr Choi mumbled, finding it interesting and almost unbelieving it. A smile appeared on his face and shook his head before heading back to the classroom, letting Rapmon off this time, as well as Yoo Ha El.

Break time was here again as the students scattered out of their classroom. Jungkook smiled and responded to the girls who attempted to talk to him. Jimin put his arm around the maknae’s shoulder with a smile and headed to the stairs with him.

“ KAJA! Kookie~ lets have jjajjangmyung for break. “ Jimin sounded excited.

“ Hyung~ I’m going to the library. Just go with V~ mianhae Jimin hyung~ “ Jungkook smiled cheekily and ran off to the library, leaving the older male, dumbfounded.

Jungkook entered the library and headed straight to the fantasy section to check out the books that Mr Choi had mentioned. He ran his fingers along the books and stopped at a book with red covers.

He pulled it out and read the title of the book. It was a book about vampires. Everything about vampires. Jungkook has always been curious about the living dead and that topic in the text book had given him the opportunity to read up about them.

A small smile appeared on his face as he sat on the windowsill with the red book he had taken off the shelf. He turned page by page, totally absorbed into that book.

* woah… if there’s a vampire in this world, what would it be like? Will life be even more interesting? & what about if, vampires and humans fall in love with each other? * He thought as he kept on reading the book.

Ha El tapped her card and entered the library too. She checked the section of books and went to the fantasy section as well. She walked past all the row of shelves and stopped at the row she wanted, searching for her book.

“ oh! Jungkook? You’re here as well? “ She was surprised to see Jungkook on the windowsill, totally obsessed with his book there at the fantasy section.

Jungkook raised his head from the book, turning to her direction. Beautiful. All he could see was that beautiful creature in front of him, looking back at him. It felt like his time had stopped. He kept his eyes on her; tongue-tied.

* how can someone be this beautiful?... just, where did you come from? * Jungkook thought.