'SOME'thing.

I NEED YOU.

It was quiet; the only sound heard was from the ticking of the clock on the side table beside his bed and his soft breathing.

His eyes twitched and he moved his head a little. He let out a deep sigh before slowly opening his eyes. He was so tired. He stretched himself and stopped, realizing that he had slept on the bed last night.

He quickly turned to his side to her sleeping soundly beside him. She had blackout last night but he didn’t know about it. Suga softened as he layed on his side, looking at her sleeping face.

Pretty, Beautiful, Breathtaking. Defined Features. His heart was reacting weirdly as he kept his eyes on her. * so the dream I had few weeks ago… was some sort of a future dream huh? * He thought, fascinated.

He reached out to touch her face, gently touching her eyebrows. He gulped when he felt the electricity ran through his body. He took his hand away with a soft sigh.

She slightly moved and Suga furrowed his eyebrows. * . Okay. she’s awake.. * He slightly cursed mentally.

* hmmm… sweet… so sweet.. I wanna taste it so badly~ this sweet thing~ * She thought while she was still asleep. Suga’s sweet blood got her brain running again.

Her head turned to the direction of the scent and leaned it closer, making his eyes widened. Suga turned away, looking up at the ceiling and he gasped at the sudden action of her.

Her lips was dangerously on his neck, kissing it softly. He bit his lips and his fingers curled into a fist, holding it tightly.

“ y..yah.. “ He stuttered, trying hard to breath properly.

All she did was kissing his neck softly. Suga furrowed his eyebrows and gulped at the intense atmosphere. * is this trying to make me aroused? I didn’t know she’s so Rated. * He thought.

“ Ha.. Ha El ah… Y..Yah! “ He called her, slightly stuttered.

But still, she didn’t stop. She couldn’t hear him. She was still in her sleep. Suga rolled his eyes and lowered his gaze on his lower part of his body and cleared his throat before grabbing her shoulder and pushed her away.

He let out a deep sigh and inhaled deeply, trying to regain his breathing. She opened her eyes to see Suga staring back at her and she knew it. She knew she had done it again.

She gulped nervously and mentally cursed with her cheeks slightly blushed red. He furrowed his eyebrows, keeping his eyes on her.

“ I didn’t know you were this kind of girl… fancy sleeping with a guy and then making him aroused the next morning aye~ “ Suga stated with an annoyed smirk and she frowned.

She shook her head with a frown. “ No. Its not what you think it is… trust me Suga. Really, Im not that kind. “ She self-defense.

She frown and he softened.

“ Is your finger alright? “ He asked and shrugged and she nodded with a smile.

Suga looked at her and was a little annoyed at what she did earlier.

“ yah. By any chance did you do it to other guys too? “ He asked, hoping she didn’t.

She looked at him and he looked away, getting off the bed, rolling his eyes.

“ its not like I car either “ He stated with a shrug as he headed to the table for his phone.

Ha El hesitated before shaking her head, “ no. I didn’t “ She lied. * I… cant possibly tell you that I did it to your friend…. I did it to Rapmon. * She thought.

Suga pretended not to care but a little smile appeared on his face. * right. So lets just stay like this. Only two of us * He thought and swallowed his saliva.

Both of them headed to school as it was almost time. Suga looked at her as they walked down the street.

“ will you be fine in those? You don’t wanna head home to get your uniform? “ He asked, secretly liking the fact that she was wearing his uniform shirt.

She nodded. “ I’ll go to the nurse office to borrow one later “ She stated and he nodded.

The car whipped past them in a pretty fast speed that got her almost tripped. Suga reacted fast and held her arm.

“ Be careful “ He stated softly and hold her hand.

She looked at her hand in his and softened. Suga cleared his throat and looked away. Like that, they walked to school holding hands.

Hateful comments and stares were showering on them as they arrived Goryeon High.

“ omg! Look at them! Why are they coming to school together? “ A girl with pony tails commented, rolling her eyes.

“ ! What the ? They’re holding hands?! The world is starting to change. “ Choi Minah, The girl who is in the same special class snorted.

Another one from the same class, Park Yi Seul nodded, agreeing with Minah, shaking her head.

“ we’ve been in the same class as BTS. The cold ignorant Suga has changed woah.. unbelievable. That girl must’ve casted a spell on our Suga. “ Yi Seul hissed.

Jimin and V were at the foyer, passing by, heading towards the canteen and they saw the commotion. They turned and saw Suga walking into the compound, with Ha El, holding hands.

“ that.. that’s suga hyung, no? “ V asked and Jimin nodded, furrowed his eyebrows.

“ But why… are they together? “ Jimin questioned and V shrugged before they headed up to their classroom.

Suga and Ha El headed to the nurse office, walking passed all the other students, ignoringall those childish comments.

Jimin and V sat down beside Jhope and Jin and was about to tell them about what they saw and Jungkook came walking in with his strawberry milk. He blinked innocently as he sat on the chair.

“ yah… guess who we saw! “ Jimin stated, unbelievable.

“ nugu? “ Jhope wiggled his eyebrows.

“ Suga hyung! “ V exclaimed.

“ eyyyyyy! Kim Taehyung~ don’t joke “ Jhope rolled his eyes.

Jin couldn’t helped but laugh at the younger male. “ yah Taehyung ah! We see Suga everyday, what are you talking about “ He laughed.

“ aniya! Suga hyung to school with  Ha El! They were holding hands! “ Jimin slightly raised his voice. V nodded.

Jhope furrowed his eyebrows and Jin shook his head, not believing them.

“ eyyyy! Park Jimin! You know Suga hyung as well as we do. He wouldn’t “ Jhope too, didn’t believe.

Rapmon came in and set his bag down on his desk and Jin called him over.

“ whats up hyung “ Rapmon greeted the oldest with a smile.

“ Rapmon hyung! Suga came to school with Ha El togther and they were holding hands “ Jimin told the older male and Rapmon’s face slightly dropped.

He titled head and looked at Jimin and V nodded.

“ what did you just say? “ Rapmon hissed.

Rapmon couldn’t believe what he had just heard. Jhope smirked and Jin sighed.

“ jinjjayo! V and I saw it! “ Jimin grumbled.

“ I guess you don’t really know Suga well huh Park Jimin~ “  Rapmon hissed.

Rapmon sat on his chair with his eyebrows furrowed together. * it cant be. Jimin and V’s just joking right? * He thought. He was doubting. Jhope rolled his eyes and went on listening to his music while Jin continued on his snacks. V shrugged with a grin and Jimin sighed.

“ I hope hyung’s not with her… if it must be one of us, wouldn’t it be me first? Something must be going on between them. “ Jimin mumbled. He felt all sad all suddenly, since he was the first to approach her.

Jungkook was quiet all these time, listening to Jimin and V. * my goddess. Suga hyung’s one step ahead of me? Or is she suga’s ex friend or something? No it cant be. I’ve known hyung for so long I’ve never heard he had a female friend except for his mom… * He thought and shook his head, remembering the cute scene back at the library and smiled to himself.

Rapmon rolled his eyes, muttering a curse under his breath and stepped out of the classroom and traipsed down the stairs. He stopped when he saw Suga coming out of the nurse office and his face dropped when he saw her coming out right behind him.

She handed the uniform back to him with a smile. “ Thanks Suga for lending me your uniform… “ She thanked him and Suga nodded. * you don’t have to change though. You look cute in my uniform. * He thought.

Rapmon couldn’t believe what he had saw and heard. * so Jimin was telling the truth? Yoo Ha El, what are you? Are you playing with two guys at the same time? * He thought. There was so much going through in his mind and his heart ached.

They walked to the stairs and saw Rapmon standing there. “ yah what are you doing here? The bell rang didn’t it? Lets go “ Suga stated and went up the stairs. 

“ Annyeong Rapmon! “ She greeted with a smile and Rapmon rolled his eyes and ignored her, walking away.

A frown appeared on her face as she turned back to look at him who had just walked away. His image of his back looked cold and hurt. * is he…alright? * She thought in concern.

That day, Rapmon skipped all lessons, including Mr Choi’s. He couldn’t concentrate. It was worse that day. He was at the rooftop all day and he just couldn’t get that scene out of his mind.

He muttered a curse under his breath for the upteenth time and scratched his head. He kicked the railing; pissed.

Ha El sighed as she looked at the empty seat beside her. Jungkook turned back to look at her as well as Jimin and Suga. Three pairs of eyes were on her. They weren’t paying attention to the lesson either.

Minty fresh and Cherry scent. She smelled it all, making her uncomfortable. The minty fresh was so strong, stronger than Cherry as she had tasted it last night and she wanted it more.

She clenched her fist tightly and gulped, checking the time on the wall. * Just 10 more minutes till break time… control * She thought. She was having cold sweat.

That ten minutes was so ing long and that when the break bell rang, she shot right up from her chair immediately with her bag and ran to the toilet.

“ where is she going? “ Jimin grumbled.

“ Gaja jimin ah~ “ Jin gave a pat on his shoulder.

“ woahhhh today’s really not my day huh “ Jimin complained.

She her lips and sighed in relief as she the blood from the pack. She drank down three packs of blood in just one minute and wiped . “ satisfied. It should last me till Im back home later. “ She mumbled.

She checked herself before searching for Rapmon. She was worried for him as he wasn’t in class for the whole day.

His stomach slightly growled in hunger and he cursed again. He touched his neck and then his lips and closed his eyes, letting out a sigh.

She stepped out into the rooftop, knowing that he was there.

“ Rapmon ah “ She went over to him and he took a step away, ignoring her.

“ wh.. what happened? Is there something wrong? Are you not feeling well? Are you alright? “ She asked in concern.

“ why are you so concerned about me? “ Rapmon hissed.

“ Rapmon ah “ She was disappointed.

“ wae? Answer me. “ He hissed. His tone wasn’t good.

She gulped.

“ why were you coming to school with Suga hyung? “ He got straight to the point, making him nervous.

Her eyes widened. * He… He knew? * She thought.

“ How did… you…. I.. met him on the way “ She lied and Rapmon squinted his eyes on her, closing the gap between them.

“ you met him on the way then why was his uniform with you? “ He questioned with his cold tone.

She didn’t know what to say anymore. She lowered her gaze and kept her head low. Rapmon rolled his eyes.

“ you like Suga? “ He asked and she was taken aback by his question.

He stepped in even closer and she could feel his hot breath. He put his hand behind her neck and pressed his lips hard on hers. * Don’t make me confuse Yoo Ha El. You said you like me so just like me and not others. * He thought while he kissed her hard.

Her eyes dropped closed and gulped a little. She was kissing him again and her heart raced double the speed. Her eyes turned turquoise as they continue to kiss.

His hand slipped onto her waist, pulling her closer and she furrowed her eyebrows as she was trying hard to control her thirst. She was caught in the tense and passionate mood and her fangs were shown.

She accidently bit his lips and Rapmon slight moaned but it didn’t stop him from kissing her. Her heart melt as she tasted his raspberry blood. * I don’t know how the human world works but I cant help, falling for you and Suga. * She thought.

Jungkook went upstairs to look for his hyung, climbing up the stairs. * haven’t seen hyung in class today. Has he gone back to the gas station? * The maknae thought, missing his hyung.

He stopped right outside the rooftop and felt like his world has shattered. He saw them kissing on the rooftop. * Nam..Namjoon hyung… Jimin was saying how Suga came to school holding hands with her and then now, Namjoon hyung and her are kissing… hyung ah… My goddess. Wasn’t my goddess only for me? Im… two steps late now. Something is wrong. Something must’ve went wrong…  * He thought and his heart ached. Jungkook was slowly falling for her.

He turned around and walked down the stairs when Jimin came running up.

“ oh! Our cutie maknae! Did you manage to find Namjoon hyung? “ He asked and Jungkook hesitated before shaking his head.

“ aigooo today is really a day. “ Jimin grumbled and went downstairs for break with Jungkook.