Dream.

I NEED YOU.

The shop was exceptionally quiet with no customers that night, except for BTS. Rapmon had brought them there for a late night snack with the money he received that morning.

The boys were excited, waiting for their food to be served to them. The seven boys were talking, playing jokes and having fun with each other.

They were the best friends in the world where no one could ever replace. They were glad to have each other’s backs.

The waitress came with the food and drinks they had ordered and placed it on the table before leaving. The boys scooped in for the snacks and each took a drink. 

 

Jin was the fastest, already drinking his drink off the straw with a satisfied smile. Rapmon looked at the oldest and softened. He looked at the rest and felt peace.

Seven of them were enjoying and eating the food. Jimin swallowed his food with a grin and V eyed him, weirdly.

“ Yah! Don’t tell me you’re still thinking of that beautiful creature? “ V stated as he munched on the fries in front of him.

Jimin didn’t say anything, shrugging off with a laugh. Jungkook too, was giggling as he sipped his coke. Suga looked at the maknaes and rolled his eyes. Jin shooked his head with a sigh at the maknaes being cute.

“ oh! Namjoon ah! What do you think about that transfer student? Your desk partner… “ Jhope asked, wriggling his eyebrows with a grin.

Rapmon blinked and thought about it for awhile. Everyone was curious and anticipated for his answer. He chewed on the nuggets, swallowing it before clearing his throat.

“ normal…I’d say? You know I don’t really know about girls~ I don’t really care about them. “ He stated truthfully.

“ aishhh you’re no fun, hyung~ “ Jungkook grumbled, taking a piece of nugget and ate it.

Rapmon shrugged with a nod and looked at Jimin. “ yah. About you, Jimin… I see you kinda like that girl huh? “ Rapmon casually asked and Jimin couldn’t stop smiling.

“ well.. she’s beautiful. The girls in Goryeon High are not on her level… I’d say if we’re Kingka, then I’d made her the queenka “ Jungkook giggled and Suga facepalmed.

Jin listened to the conversation and kept on eating and eating. Food was his favorite and Jhope laughed it off. Rapmon nodded and continued with his food.

 

That night, the boys went home straight after their late night snack. Rapmon wanted to head to the gas station to work one or two hours more but Jin stopped him from going.

They were doing their own stuffs till one by one went to bed. Rapmon was the first to fall asleep after sorting out his money. He would sometimes stay at his big luxury apartment, sometimes, he would just stay in with the boys.

He started to move his head and his heartbeat raised. His breathing was uneven and started to fidget a little in his sleep.

He was having a bad dream.

 

/he stood there in the middle of nowhere. Somehow looking like a field. There was a strong wind blowing towards him and he was trying his best to stand still, trying his best not to get blown away by the strong wind.

There, he saw a figure coming slightly nearer. It was a girl but the whole picture was blurred. He couldn’t make out who it was but he couldn’t deny that her prominent features slightly shined. She was….beautiful.

Rapmon stepped closer but she would step back whenever he take a step forward. He caught her eyes under the glimpse of a little light and her eyes turned turquoise./

 

Rapmon was breathing hard. Anxiety. He was sweating and he kept fidgeting in his sleep, whimpering softly till his phone dropped onto the floor, waking him up.

Muttering a curse under his breath right away, he took his phone off the ground and checked the time. It was AM4.

* what was that all about … sheeshhh * He thought, inhaling deeply and calming his body and soul before catching more sleep. He tossed and turned, couldn’t get back to sleep anymore. The dream he had was disturbing to him and he couldn’t stop thinking about it.

“ that girl in the dream… why does she look…. like… that transfer student. “ He mumbled and shook his thoughts away.

Even though, he caught glimpses of her, he knew that prominent features so well.

Not only Rapmon dreamt about her but the other six of them as well. It was just about random things with her in the dream but for Rapmon’s dream, it was different than the six boys.

 

On the other side, Ha El sat on the bench at her balcony. Something was on her mind. That sweet scent. She kept thinking of that sweet scent.

“ it wasn’t so strong when I was with the six of them at the field this afternoon… and then suddenly, that sweet smell felt so…… strong, almost, overpowering. That sweet scent….. whose blood exactly it was…. “ She mumbled with a frown and furrowed her eyebrows.

She shook her thoughts away and shivered. * Maybe It was something else. I’d probably mistook it as blood. * She thought.

 

The boys were all getting ready for school the next day and they were feeling good, especially Jimin and Jungkook as well as V while Jin, Suga and Jhope were as usual, except Rapmon.

He wasn’t feeling good, and his eye bags were obvious. He muttered a curse under his breath as he came into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

“ hyung! You alright? “ V asked and the older male nodded with a shrug before heading to the door.

“ I’ll see you guys in school. Im gonna leave first. “ Rapmon stated and left alone.

He went back to his own house to drop off his dirty laundry for the house mate and took care of a few things before leaving for Goryeon High again.

As usual, he arrived after the school gate was closed and the same routine for him goes on the same everyday. He kept his student identity card and went into the building.

Ha El walked past as she came out of the principal’s office, on her way to the classroom. Rapmon stopped as his eyes were fixed on her. Cold eyes.

“ Just…. Who are you…. “ He mumbled, keeping his eyes on her till she disappeared down the hallway.

She climbed up the stairs and stopped, trying to breath properly. She swallowed hard and was slightly sweating. Her eyes turned turquoise and she was glad that there wasn’t anymore there at that time. * That…sweet scent… so, I wasn’t wrong. That sweet scent. That…blood… who was it… * She thought, trying her best to calm her nerves down as she made her way to the ladies’.

The thunder roared and it started to rain