Beautiful.

I NEED YOU.

The sun was setting fast and it was already PM7. The boys had went to the gas station to look for their leader before heading to their usual hideout at the abandoned building.

Rapmon took the meat he had bought with the money he had earned that day with Jin helping him to set up the barbeque pit while the boys took the old sofa and armchairs.

Jhope turned the damn old radio on and Jimin started grooving along with the music. A smile lightly crept up on Suga’s face. Jungkook too, was enjoying it.

They loved it when they get together like that, having fun with each other, having heart-to-heart talks and sharing secrets.

V and Jungkook chuckled at Jimin’s jokes while Jhope and Suga shook their heads at how silly the maknaes were. Jin took a pieced of cooked meat off the barbeque grill, putting into his mouth and tasted it.

His eyes lit up as he complimented on how tasty it was. Rapmon smiled and tasted one of it too and gave a thumbs it.

“ a few more minutes and we’re ready for dinner--supper. “ Jin stated.

Jungkook went over to the hyungs and helped to set the podium out before preparing the side dishes. Jimin and V started helping him. Suga washed the lettuce while Jhope took the alcohol out from the plastic bag.

Jin placed the meat on the podium before sitting down and Rapmon joined the rest after that.

“ woah! GOGI!!!! “ Jimin chuckled.

“ woah! Im so hungry! “ V exclaimed, rubbing his belly.

“ woah! Looks delicious “ Jungkook commented.

Rapmon nodded with a grin. “ Jin hyung’s the best when it comes to cooking~ “ He cpraised the oldest and Jhope nodded. Suga agreed, giving a pat on Jin’s shoulder.

The seven boys digged in, eating deliciously with the alcohol. Jungkook chewed the meat and swallowed it, shaking his head before giving a thumbs up.

“ Gomawoyo namjoon hyung~ “ Jimin thanked the leader and V scooted beside Rapmon, giving him atight hug, making the older male smile widely.

“ Rapmon my friend’s da best! I love you “ Jhope chuckled.

After they finished their food, the maknaes helped clear the garbage while the hyungs prepare pieces of wood for the campfire.

Rapmon took his lighter and lit the wood up. The campfire burning was brightly in the night at the abandoned building, keeping the boys warm. 

 

The boys were having fun with each other. Jimin was cracking a joke on Jhope, making Jhope grabbed him, teasing him back. Jimin laughed as he continued with his jokes.

Jungkook sat beside Suga and told him how he liked and loved him so much that he hoped the seven of them would all together forever.

“ Saranghae Yoongi hyung~ Saranghae BANGTAN! “ Jungkook shouted from the bottom of his heart and Suga put his arm around the maknae’s shoulder, pulling him in with a big smile on his face.

“ Gomawo Jeon Jungkook! Saranghae “ Suga stated coolly.

V was in his own world and telling Rapmon random stuffs. “ hyung~ you look like a raccoon. A really cute one. “ V stated sincerely with a small grin.

Rapmon couldn’t get mad at V. He was smiling ear to ear as he put his arm around him and grabbed his collar jokingly. V laughed.

“ Yah Taetae ah! What about you then hmm~~~ hmmm??? Kim Taetae… our cute taetae~ shall I say cute little piglet~ “ Rapmon joked, chuckling in his low voice. V laughed along with him.

Jin softened at the sight of his brothers while he sipped his soju. He looked at the sky and the stars were twinkling back at him. * Beautiful * He smiled softly.

That night was such a beautiful night for BTS. Everyday was a beautiful day for them but that night was even more beautiful. 

V and Rapmon lied on the ground together with the night breeze blowing lightly. They looked at the shining stars above them and let out a soft sigh.

“ I love you hyung~ “ V confessed out of the blue and Rapmon smiled.

“ Me too, Taehyung ah~ “ Rapmon replied.

“ I hope we’ll be together as 7 forever. We will right, hyung? “ V asked naively, from the bottom of his heart.

Rapmon’s smile disappeared as he looked at the stars. “ hmm.. yeah we will. Seven of us will forever be together. We’re the bestest friends in the world. Don’t worry, Taehyung ah~ saranghae “ Rapmon stated from the bottom of his heart but he doubted himself a little. * we 7 will be all together forever right? * He thought, turning to V and gave him a smile.

V’s smile disappeared after listening to Rapmon. He was…doubting it too. * we will, right? But why do I feel like… something’s gonna happen?... or are you just in your own world, Kim Tae Hyung. * V thought.

A shooting star came shooting past across the sky and the seven of them quickly made their wishes. The campfire was still burning strongly while the seven made their wishes. They all made the same wish of staying together forever.

 

While Bangtan was having fun, Ha El was at her balcony again, the pack of blood in her hand. She saw the shooting star too and quickly made a wish, wishing that one day, she would really become a human.

She looked at the pack of blood in her hand and sighed a little, thinking about the sweet scent. That two different sweet scent.

One of the blood was of a Raspberry flavor and the other one was of a minty fresh flavor. Both were so sweet, she couldn’t resist.

Rapmon’s sweet blood smelt like Raspberry and Suga’s sweet blood was minty fresh but she couldn’t figure that minty fresh was actually Suga’s.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she thought about it. Her mind wandered off to Rapmon and his actions that rainy day still affected her. Her cheeks went red and she gulped. * will I be able to keep my secret till the end? * She thought.

 

The bell rang and the special class of Goryeon High was as noisy as usual. Mr Choi was on sick leave and the students were left alone to do whatever they want.

That sweet minty fresh blood roamed in the classroom and she was getting sick. She wanted the blood so badly, she had to leave the classroom with her ‘juice’.

She headed up to the rooftop and drank her ‘juice’, sighing in relief. She finished so quickly and surpressed her cravings for human blood, throwing it into the bin.

Rapmon went upstairs to the rooftop to get some fresh air. He felt lonely that Mr Choi wasn’t in school. He stopped when he saw her there at the rooftop.

He looked at her back as the wind blew gently. That beautiful back caught his breath away. * Kim Nam Joon, you’re…falling in love, aren’t you? * He thought and went to her, standing a metre away beside her.

She turned, looking at him with a smile, surprised that he came to the rooftop too.

“ Annyeong, Rapmon “ She smiled.

Her smile made his insides turned upside down. The first girl that made him felt like that. He reached his hand out, curling her hair behind her ear. He didn’t know what made him did it.

Both of them looked at each other for a while as the wind blew gently on them. * This sweet raspberry blood that I cant resist. Rapmon, what am I to you? * She thought.

Rapmon looked away, looking out at the scenery in front of him. * Girl, what am I to you? * 

 

 

 

 

T_T

This chapter gave me so much heartbreak. 

Enjoy. (: 

Subscribe, Vote, & Comment (:

& SUPPORT (: