Jin.

I NEED YOU.

One by one, they were all falling for her, except Jhope. Rapmon and Suga had also found out that their fellow maknae, Jungkook has also fallen for her. Things were not quite the same as before anymore. As for Jin, he has yet to concess to her. He kept his beating heart closed.

Jimin has been dreaming of her every night ever since that small little ‘date’ he had at her rooftop house. He was smiling to himself till his phone rang, making him snapped out of his thoughts.

He slightly grumbled, grabbing his bag and headed back to the classroom, giving her a wink as he walked past her table to his desk.

She smiled and Rapmon cleared his throat while Suga rolled his eyes. Jungkook walked into the class and gulped as he headed to his desk and sat down. He put his back down and stole a glance over at the leader. As usual, Rapmon was expressionless. Jungkook lowered his head and looked at Suga who was in front of him and a frown appeared on his face. * hyung ah… * He thought.

Jin and V came walking in and greeted their friends including her and she returned with a smile. Jhope had his head on the table with his eyes closed.

Her phone vibrated continuously with text messages. Five of them were sending her messages and she would reply each of them. Rapmon was getting useless. He snatched her phone away with a glare before reading all the text messages she had received, excluding his.

She softened. * Rapmon ah… Can I just have the other four too? Do you know something? I love you the most even if I have the others. * She thought.

Rapmon muttered a curse under his breath and got off his seat before walking towards Suga, grabbing his collar, pulling him off his seat.

“ Min Yoon Gi.. “ he scoffed, throwing a punch across Suga’s face, alarming everyone.

Suga wiped the stained blood off of the corner of his lips before returning Rapmon a punch. The fight went on with Jungkook, Jin, V, Jimin and Jhope trying to pull the two apart.

“ Hyung… jebal… “ Jungkook tried to push Rapmon off from Suga and got himself pushed off by him.

“ Keep your mouth shut or you’ll be the next Jeon Jungkook “ Rapmon snapped.

Jin tried his best to pull Suga off from Rapmon with the help of V and Jhope with Rapmon. Jimin gave his all and tried his best.

The other students couldn’t do anything but to stay still and watch the fight. Ha El was shocked by how fast it happened. Her phone vibrated at that tensed moment and she read it.

“ Your presence has caused BTS to be like that. “

 

It was from an unknown number. She gulped and slipped her phone into her pocket and tried to stop the fight as well.

“ Rapmon… Suga… please don’t… “ She begged slightly.

Suga managed to slipped off and ran out of the classroom, heading up and Rapmon ran after him together with the rest of the members, including her.

Jimin and Jhope were grabbing onto Rapmon, preventing from going after Suga and she held onto Rapmon’s arm for only a few seconds and got herself flung off onto the floor and had your forehead and cheek cut from the sharp metal that was on the floor.

Rapmon thought it was Jungkook that held onto him. He stopped, as well as Suga, everyone looked at her on the floor and was shocked.

“ Enough of all this the two of you. Yah! It’s too much! Stop it! “ Being the quiet silent guy, Jin finally exploded and went to her, carrying her up in bridal style.

By that time, her fangs were already out. She could smell blood from Rapmon and Suga. That raspberry and minty fresh scent mixing together. The cuts on her forehead and cheek were healing really slowly. That was weird. Luckily for her, her hair was slightly covering the cuts making them not look obviously while it’s healing. Rapmon hit the wall hard, muttering a curse under his breath before he left. Suga shouted; frustrated and trying to regain his breath.

Jin rolled his eyes and carried her down to the little hut at the garden with the first-aid kit. She put her down and gently touched her hair and she grabbed his wrist as she shook her head.

“ its gonna be okay “ Jin reassured softly.

* still, if the cuts are not there, My identity will be exposed and I’ll have to leave you guys immediately which I didn’t want to * She thought, feeling scared and worried.

Jin gave a soft smile and gently took her hair off from her face and she closed her eyes shut, praying. He curled her hair behind her ear and slightly smiled. Ha El was breathing hard. She was nervous. * Please let there be the cuts… Jebal * She thought.

* Flawless... * He thought as he gently touched her cheek.

There was no sign of cuts anywhere on her forehead or cheek. Her face was flawlessly perfect. There was no need for him to apply any medication or bandage but he took a bandage and gently stick it on her forehead and cheek, pretending there was.

That moment, Jin knew that she was not human but chose not to expose her identity.

“ Done “ He stated and she opened her eyes slowly. She doubting.

She touched the bandaid on her forehead and cheek as she lowered her eyes onto the ground.

“ I wont let you get hurt anymore. As long as Im here, you’ll be safe. “ Jin sated softly and plucked up some courage, leaning in, planting a kiss on her forehead, making her heart flutter.

She started to relax and there goes his rose scent of blood. She was melting. She felt so safe with just his words.

* whatever you are, human or not, I wont let you get hurt, Yoo Ha El. * He thought.

“ Jin.. “ His name escaped through her thin soft pink lips.

Jimin and Jungkook came to the garden to find their hyung and never did they thought that they would see something like that. That moment, they knew there are more fights to come. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating for a long time. 

(photo cr. tumblr)