5 of 7.

I NEED YOU.

It was raining heavily and there were lesser cars than usual at the gas station. He his lollipop in his mouth, waiting forever for the next car to arrive.

He recalled what happened that day and took the lollipop out, muttering a curse under his breath.

“ urghhh! “ He let out a frustrated and threw the lolli off to the other side.

A dangerous thing called Jealousy. Because of one girl, their brotherhood was threatened and it was too late. There was no turning back. He checked the time on his watch before the car drove in. * school. * He mentally cursed, attending to the customer.

The first period was over and she had a daily routine off to the ladies with her ‘juice’ in her bag. She swallowed her drink and wiped before coming out from one of the cubicle.

A slight frown appeared on her face as she washed her hands and stepped out of the ladies where she bumped into Jungkook.

“ oh! “ A smile automatically appeared on his face.

 

As usual, Jungkook and her were at the library, at that usual little corner. She gave him a smile that made him melt again.

Jungkook put his hand on hers and interlaced his fingers with hers. He felt the electricity right away. He looked at her for a long time and the corner of his lips curled into a smile.

“ I like you. You like me too right? “ Jungkook broke the silence.

“ Why? “

“ Just wanna double check. “ He stated with a bigger smile.

She nodded with a soft giggle.

“ Say it “ Jungkook leaned in closer.

She blinked at the sudden closeness with her cheeks blushed red.

“ I like you. I like you Jungkook. “ She stated and blushed hard again.

Without having to say any further, Jungkook leaned in closer with his lips touching hers, moulded perfectly on hers. His heart started to pound twice the speed.

He kissed her slowly with her slowly responding to the kisses. She was melting too and she was controlling herself not to get indulged into the kissing. She was afraid she would accidently or perhaps purposely bit his lips with her fangs for his cherry blood. Her eyes were on turquoise mode. * whoever you like, how many people you like at once, it doesn’t matter. What matters most is that you like me too. * Jungkook thought.

 

Later that afternoon, Suga was paired up with her for P.E. Some of the girls were busy gossiping about them and one of them rolled their eyes.

Both of them did situps and stretching together while Jungkook, Jimin and Jin were envying them. * if only im partnered with her… * Three of them thought in sync.

“ you look good in those pair of P.E shorts. “ Jimin complimented, making her chuckle. He just wanted to touch those damn legs.

“ keep that comment to yourself Park Jimin… “ Suga hissed, rolling his eyes before taking her to the other side of the field, most likely to skip the other part of P.E.

Jimin grumbled and threw a punch in the air. Jungkook frowned while Jin kept quiet as usual. V had his gummy smile while Jhope was staring at his phone.

“ waeyo? “ Jin asked.

Jhope shrugged and sighed. 

“ Did he text you? “ Jin asked in concern.

It was about Rapmon again. He didn’t come to school nor reply text messages. Jhope tried to give him a ring again but it didn’t went through and gave up.

Jin looked at Suga at the far end of the field with a frown and let out a sigh. * this happens when all of us are into the same girl… entangled with each other. Ottoke… * He thought.

Suga wipped her hands with the hand towel that was hanging there at sink behind the field and curled her hair behind her ear. * beautiful… if only she didn’t appear… the 7 of us would still be good friends right? * He thought.

“ Saranghae Yoo Ha El… never leave me~ never ever “ Suga whispered as he touched her face gently.

She looked at Suga and nodded. Before she could respond, his lips were already on hers, kissing her softly. Her eyes turned turquoise again but this time, she was feeling uncomfortable. She wanted a taste of his blood. That minty fresh blood.

His hand pressed against her back, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. He didn’t care if he’s in school anymore. All that matter at that moment was her.

Her heart beat increased and she was having difficulty breathing. She grabbed onto his arm and he broke the kiss. She lowered her head and ran off to get her bag in the classroom.

Suga touched his lips and smiled to himself.

“ She’s always like that after we kissed “ He muttered, couldn’t hide his smile.

 

The bell rang for break time and she had her daily break routine before wandering off to V’s side as Jin had something to do by the principal’s office.

V grinned and she smiled.

“ Im really the luckiest person on earth “ V stated in satisfaction.

“ and why is that V? “ She asked.

V gave her a grin again. “ that’s because im friends with the most beautiful girl in the world. Or shall I say, good friends? Hehe “ He stated with a giggle, making her laugh together.

“ Im blessed to have all of you as my friends. Good friends? I should say? “ She chuckled.

Deep in her mind, she don’t know why she couldn’t smell his blood. It was there but she couldn’t smell it. V wrapped his arm around her, smiling wide.

“ H A PP Y~ “ V slightly raised his voice.

She would smell a human’s blood if she come in contact with humans and that’s how she could with Rapmon, Suga, Jungkook, Jin and Jimin but not V.

* or is V as special as me? The more I couldn’t smell your blood, the more I found myself attracted to you, V. Why is that so? * She thought. She could never understand this weird thing.

 

That night, Rapmon was still working at the gas station and was working over time that day. It was raining heavily again.

He simply wiped and cleaned one of the customer’s car while the owner went off into the shop to get some snacks.

Rapmon checked the time and his stomach growled in hunger. His mind wandered off to Ha El and he softened. He felt bad that day for pushing her off accidently, thinking she was Jungkook.

He stuck a new lollipop into his mouth while he waited for the owner to return and paid him for to refill his oil. He refilled and collected the money and bowed to the customer before he drove off.

Counted the money, he let out a curse under his breath and kept it in his pocket.

“ I wonder how’s she doing… “ He sighed as he held his lollipop, it.

Someone tapped on his shoulder, making him turn around, dropping the lollipop in his hand after he realized who it was.

“ Rapmon ah.. “

Just by her calling his name, he was melting.

“ I was worried. You were off my sight today. “ She stated.

“ oh… yeah… I was working for the whole day “ He told her.

Like anyone in the world, he was glad to see her there at the gas station. He was even thrilled on how she would even know which gas station he was working at.

“ mianhae “ He apologized, after seeing those band aid on her forehead and cheek.

She shook her head with a soft smile. “ Its nothing. What about you? Are you alright? “ She asked in concern. Rapmon nodded.

* no. you’re not. Look at those bruises. And you didn’t even come to school today * She thought.

His lips curled into a little smile just to make her feel better.

He reached out to her.

 

“ Oppa! “