Be My Girl.

I NEED YOU.

That night, Bangtan was together again and Rapmon came over to sleep over as usual. He brought some food and late night snacks over for the boys.

Jhope came over to the table with a big grin and high-fived Rapmon before helping himself to the food. Jimin’s giggles were heard as he ate the fried chicken.

Jungkook greeted Rapmon before helping himself to the food. He didn’t say or comment much, didn’t really get into conversation much either. He was really quiet, quietly chewing on the deokbokki.

He stole a glance at Rapmon and looked away with a gulp. * Even if Ha El likes Rapmon hyung, Im fine with it as long as I like her. It doesn’t matter. But… * Jungkook thought. He didn’t like the idea that the both of them liked each other. He wished he had her number at that moment.

Jimin was still kinda affected by the hyungs on trust issues and grumbled while he munched on the crackers. V gave him a pat on his shoulder and Jhope came over, putting his arm around the younger male’s neck.

“ jimin ah. Mian. Its not that we didn’t believe you at first, its really you know… mianhae “ Jhope felt bad and apologized before stealing a glance at Suga.

Suga cleared his throat as though it was nothing. Jhope looked at his friend.

“ Yoongi hyung so what you gonna do? “ Jhope asked as he stuffed more deokbokki into his mouth.

Rapmon eyed suga, staring at him, as though telling him not to go overboard with his answer. He was scared about everything that comes to Ha El, that concerns Ha El.

Suga shrugged, “ hmm… ask her out I guess? Not really sure. Havent made up my mind but I know Im interested in her. I like her. “ He stated from the bottom of his heart.

Rapmon furrowed his eyebrow and he swore he would’ve punch Suga at that moment. He kept his eyes on his hyung and his heart felt heavy.

“ I thought I made myself clear? Isnt it not clear enough? “ Rapmon hissed, making everyone looked at him. Jungkook gulped. He knew why Rapmon’s tone wasn’t good.

Suga looked at him and shrugged, not caring about Rapmon. He doesn’t really care. Rapmon gave a hard stare at Suga and rolled his eyes.

“ She’s in my circle and that’s nobody’s suppose to touch her “ Rapmon hissed, slightly raising his voice.

Jhope looked at both of them, trying to grasp the situation. V was just munching on his food, watching the ‘good’ ‘show’ that was going on at the table. Jimin became all quiet, listening to the conversation while Jungkook was feeling scared. He was the only one that knew why Rapmon was acting like that. Jin looked at the two dongsaengs while he chewed on his chicken.

“ Namjoon ah. Yoongi said he’s interested in her, maybe they might work out with each other… “ Jin stated, even though he was slightly being swayed by her.

Rapmon rolled his eyes again and stood up from his seat. “ She’s mine. I said she’s mine. She’s MY GIRL. You can confirm it with her if you think im crazy. “ Rapmon snapped, frustrated.

Suga was annoyed by now. He couldn’t understand why Rapmon isn’t with him.

“ Kim Namjoon. Aren’t you suppose to support me? We’re family no? we said we’ll be happy for each other no matter what we do. Don’t you remember? “ He stated.

Rapmon rolled his eyes, shaking his head. “ I shouldn’t have come here tonight. Spoiling my mood. She’s mine Suga hyung. Don’t touch her. “ He snapped and went to the door.

“ hyung!!! “ Jungkook and V called and went after Rapmon.

Suga rolled his eyes, muttering a curse under his breathe.

“ let him leave if he wants to. Don’t stop him. He’s being unreasonable. Nobody asked him to come. “ He shouted angrily.

Jhope put his hand on his shoulder and gave a light squeeze. “ yah… just let Namjoon be. He’s already got enough from his father. Relax hyung. “ He said, trying to calm Suga down.

Jimin looked at the situation, wasn’t smiling anymore. * why are they arguing ? * He thought.

“ yah!!! Since we’re about this, isn’t Im the one who get to like her first? I approached her first! “ Jimin added more oil to the fire, earning a glare from Suga who was already fuming.

“ Yah PARK JIMIN! Stop your nonsense. Its enough to have Rapmon behaving like that. “ Jhope raised his voice at the younger male.

Jin looked at his brothers and softened. Looking at how things started to get heated, he was trying himself, trying to make himself not fall for Ha El, trying to make himself not sink in.

“ Jimin ah. Enough for today. Come help hyung clear the dishes “ Jin got Jimin away from the table and gave a light pat on his back.

“ Don’t get affected. Lets make Namjoon and Yoongi better. Arraso? “ Jin said and Jimin sighed, giving in with a nod.

Jungkook and V were outside with Rapmon, trying to make him calm down. He couldn’t control his anger and was spouting profanities. He groaned in frustration and punched the wall and couldn’t care if his knuckles were bleeding.

“ hyung~ chill. Please calm down. Hyung ah “ V tried his best to calm him down, holding his hand, preventing him from hitting the wall again.

“ KIM TAEHYUNG! Let go! “ He hissed, pushing V away but V held onto him.

“ hyung ah. Jebal. Yoongi hyung doesn’t really mean it. Let it go this time. Jebal hyung. Calm down “ Jungkook tried his best too, holding onto the other arm.

Rapmon rolled his eyes and turned to the maknae before swinging V’s arm away. He looked at Jungkook, remembering what Mr Choi had said. Jungkook gulped.

“ Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. You too, stay away from her. “ Rapmon hissed.

“ n..ne?? “ Jungkook was flustered.

Rapmon scoffed. “ having a sweet time with her in the library aye? You thought I wouldn’t know? “ He stated and Jungkook gulped nervously. He was scared.

“ I… I was there and then she appeared. We didn’t we didn’t meet on purpose. Its just coincidence. “ Jungkook stuttered, trying to explain what’s best to Rapmon.

“ don’t touch her. Arraso?, Jungkook ah. “ Rapmon said, patting his shoulder and Jungkook gulped, slightly nodded.

Rapmon nodded but still he wasn’t feeling better and it was all because of Suga. V looked at Jungkook and softened. He felt bad.

Rapmon went back to his apartment that night, all messed up. He ignored the helpers and even broke a few of those expensive vases along the corridor to the living room. The helpers didn’t say anything and followed after the young master, clearing the mess behind him.

A tall figure came out from the master bedroom and traipsed down the stairs to the living room.

“ whats all the commotion about? “ He raised his voice in the night, not caring about whether he was disturbing the neighbors. The helped bowed when they saw that man. It was Rapmon’s father.

Rapmon rolled his eyes and went the other way, passing by his father, totally ignoring him.

“ where have you been to be back this late? “ He questioned.

“ don’t act like you care. You never cared “ Rapmon hissed.

“ why don’t you kill me? Make life easier for you isn’t it? “ Rapmon stated. He was already tired.

His father threw a punch across his face right after he finished. Rapmon gasped at the impact and his lips chapped; bled. He received another punch before his father walked away, closing the door right after him with a loud bang.

Rapmon touched the corner of his lips and winced. He touched his bruised cheek, muttering a curse under his breath.

The bell rang for the next lesson and not everyone was in the classroom. Jin and Jungkook were slightly concerned as Rapmon missed the first lesson. Suga couldn’t care either.

Mr Choi settled everyone down and started attendance roll, not caling Rapmon this time. Jimin raised his hand and Mr Choi nodded.

“ Rapmon hyung?? You didn’t secretly mark him absent did you? “ Jimin pouted.

He sighed with a smile. “ He has taken leave for personal reasons. He’ll come when he comes. Now, lets carry on with the next chapter “ He stated, turning to the black board.

Jimin tilted his head. The rest furrowed his eyebrows, after what the teacher had said. There was no other reason Rapmon would call in, taking a leave. Whenever Rapmon called in asking for a leave, asking for something like that, there was no reason other than that.

“ hyung “ V whispered.

Jin turned to V. “ hyung. You think Rapmon’s alright? “ V asked in concern and Jin shrugged. He was concerned for his mate. Jhope frowned and was worried. Jimin felt bad and Jungkook too. He turned to Ha El who was sitting at the back and softened.

Ha El gave him a smile, making him melt. He smiled and turned to the front.

* Maybe I was too harsh on him last night. Gwenchana? Namjoon ah. Abeoji didn’t do anything to you right? * Suga thought. He was concerned as well even thought he didn’t show it out.

Break bell rang once again with everyone scattering out of the classroom. Jhope whipped his phone out and called Rapmon immediately but it didn’t get through. Jin tried as well but it was the same. Jimin and V went to get some hot buns for the hyungs.

Ha El took her purse and left to the ladies’ as usual for her little ‘juice’ session. She was worried for Rapmon while she drank the pack of blood and wondered what could happened to him.

Jungkook noticed that she wasn’t in the classroom and went to the gents before looking for her. He softened when he saw her coming out of the ladies’ and approached her.

“ oh! Jungkook ah! “ She called and Jungkook nodded with a smile.

“ Shall we go to the library for a little while? We can have our break there. “ Jungkook suggested and she nodded, following right after him.

They went to the fantasy section and found a corner where the windows were and sat up on the windowsill again. Jungkook liked it so much that he couldn’t stop smiling but slightly frowned when he remembered what Rapmon had said to him.

“ Why the frown Jungkook? I like your smile so don’t frown. “ Ha El complimented and the smile appeared on his face again. He softened. * It…seems like everyone is falling for you, Yoo Ha El. Ottoke? Are you really together with Rapmon? * He thought.

Ha El looked at Jungkook before asking, “ if vampires fall in love with humans, is it possible for vampires to fall for not one, but more than more at the same time? “ She asked and he tilted his head, thinking.

“ well, I guess. Maybe. Since they’re vampires they’re allowed to fall in love with more than one I guess. Why? “ He stated.

She shook her head with a smile. “ Aniya. Just asking. I was curious. “ She stated. She suddenly leaned in closer to him, making him gulped nervously. She gently touched his face, gently swiping the dirt off of his cheek and he gulped again.

“ there, dirt’s gone. “ She chuckled.

Jungkook’s heart beat even faster with her chuckles. He calmed himself down before turning to her.

“ Ha El ah. I… I… “ Jungkook stuttered. He couldn’t say it. He was.. scared.

“ hmm?? Take your time “

“ Yoo Ha El, I like you. So, Be my girl. “ Jungkook got it off his chest.

She looked at the maknae and didn’t expect him to be saying stuffs like that. It was unexpectable.

“ Or, are you, in love with Rapmon? Or with Suga? “ He asked cautiously.

She didn’t answer, she didn’t know how to answer. Jungkook shook his head.

“ no, don’t answer. Im in love with you, I like you and I don’t care who you have in your heart as long as my heart’s for you that’s all that matters. Don’t stop me from loving you, Ha El ah. Or, maybe one day, you will come to like me and then fall for me “ Jungkook stated softly.

There, she smelt the cherry scent again. Her nose slightly twitched. He curled her hair behind her ear and whispered, “ beautiful “, making her melt.

He leaned closer to her, closing the gap between them, pressing his lips on hers. Her eyes widened and slowly closed, feeling his lips on hers. Her turquoise eyes were on again as they kissed slowly. Jungkook reached out and grabbed one of the books off the shelf, keeping his lips on hers and covered them with the book, preventing others from seeing.

Jungkook was smiling in between kisses and he had all forgotten about Rapmon and Suga. She kissed him slow and soft. * Raspberry, minty fresh, rose and…. * She thought. She wanted to taste his cherry blood so much. Her heart was racing as fast as Jungkook’s.

Not only Jungkook had confessed, Suga had also confessed saying that he wants her to be his. He literally didn’t care about Rapmon. She was alone during P.E and her mind wandered to the kiss she had with Jungkook. Her cheeks flushed red and she cleared , standing up to the back of the field to wash her hands.

Suga scored a 3-pointer for basketball and got distracted. His eyes were on her as she left the bleachers and he went after her.

“ bored huh? “ He said.

“ just a little. But its fun. “ She replied.

“ you heard me the other day right? “ Suga asked.

“ hmm? “

“ about me liking you. Interested in you. Im sure you do too “ He was confident, over slightly over confident.

Suga smiled, curling her hair behind her ear. “ Don’t consider, so just be my girl. “ He stated and she was flustered.

Suga chuckled, seeing her reaction. “ I wont force you. But I know you’ll come to me “ He stated confidently and planted a kiss on her forehead.

* I’ll make sure you’re the happiest woman in the world. Alongside my mother. * Suga thought. 

 

 

 

 

T_T

Subscribe, Comment & Support (: 

):

I dont know why but my heart's feeling heavy.