Chocolate!

I NEED YOU.

Things were getting hyped up between Rapmon and Suga. As for Jungkook, he was having his lovey moments kept in secret. He was afraid things might get worse since Rapmon and Suga were at it.

Jin didn’t show it either but he knows he has fallen for her too. Confession didn’t come to his mind and he just wanted both of them to meet at the garden like before. He liked it and Ha El likes it too.

V and her were cute together too. V was just too curious about her being as white as porcelain, fantasizing about her. He gently poked her arm with a grin and she smiled. The electricity he felt everytime when he touches her amused him so much that he kept doing it.

“ Ha El ah… by any chance, can you do magic? “ V asked and she blinked in surprise at his question and shook her head.

His grin turned into a frown and she frowned as well. “ wae V? don’t frown “ She stated. He looked at her  and shrugged.

“ Just thought you would know how to do magic. Hehe. Ah! Yoo Ha El! Are we friends now? “ V asked, smiling again.

She nodded with a smile. “ Yeah! Of course! We’re friends. “ She giggled. V’s grin grew wider and showed a victory pose.

“ YEAH! Im friends with the beautiful white creature hehe. Im happy “ V chuckled. He couldn’t grinning. He couldn’t hide his happiness.

He reached his hand out for a high-five and she high-fived him with a smile. There, he felt the electric spark again. He kept his smile on his face for a long time.

“ oh! Since we’re friends, you can call me Taehyung. Kim Taehyung’s my name. V’s just a nick. “ V told him his real name and she nodded.

“ Nice to meet you my friend, Taehyung ah “ She stated and he nodded, giving a light pat on her back.

She looked at him for quite some time and slightly tilted her head when she noticed something. She couldn’t smell his blood. His blood scent, she couldn’t smell it. She slightly furrowed her eyebrows. * why cant I smell your blood, Kim Taehyung… It wasn’t like that with Rapmon, Suga, Jin and Jungkook. Weird. * She thought.

She snapped out from her thoughts when V patted her shoulder.

“ since we’re friends, lets have break time together later “ V suggested, thinking about it just made him excited.

She blinked and gulped. * no. I cant. I… * She thought and nodded with a smile. She couldn’t say no. She needs to act like a human. V nodded with a grin.

They got off the swing at the back of the garden and headed back to the classroom. Her gaze shifted to the empty seat beside her and frowned.

* Rapmon ah... its been days… I miss you. * She thought.

Rapmon hasn’t been in school for four days in a row since that day he requested for leave. Jhope called his bestfriend again and still it was the same. He couldn’t get through Rapmon. He gulped down his water while Jin took his seat beside him.

Suga and Jungkook came in by the back door and both had eye contact with Ha El. Suga smiled and greeted her and she greeted him too while Jungkook threw her a wink and she smiled. He put his finger on his lips and she nodded.

V cleaned Jimin’s desk before he came in. He looked at Ha El and a smile appeared on his face as usual.

“ morning beautiful~ “ Jimin greeted her, followed by a chuckle, making her smile too.

He reached into his bag and took a chocolate out for her. She blinked in surprise and Suga turned back just in time , seeing it, staring at Jimin. Jungkook was nervous too, looking at the older male.

“ gomawo Jimin! “ She thanked him, taking the chocolate.

Before Suga lost his control over his actions, V skipped to her desk.

“ woah! Choco choco! I like choco! “ V stated and Jimin reached into his bag and took a bunch out for his bestfriend.

“ for you too, Chingu!!! “ Jimin giggled and went to his desk together with V.

Suga rolled his eyes and shifted his gaze at her and softened. * she likes chocolate? * He thought and shook his thoughts away before turning to the front. Her smile turned to a frown as she kept the chocolates in her bag.

Lessons were boring as usual. Mr Choi sighed, writing all the important stuffs on the blackboard. He looked at Rapmon’s desk and softened. * I guess I’ll give him a call after lesson. Hope that kid’s alright. * He thought and continued with the important notes.

Ha El gulped as her heart start to hurt, and her head started to sway side by side. Her heart raced and she her lips. She needs blood. Her eyes were flickering from normal to turquoise, back and forth.

It had still ten minutes more to lunch break but she couldn’t wait anymore. She quickly packed her bag and stood up from her seat, making Mr Choi stop teaching.

“ Yoo Ha El..  what is it? “ He questioned.

She kept quiet and she was having cold sweat. Mr Choi softened and gave in, letting the class go for early lunch break. Before she ran out of the classroom to the ladies’, V grabbed her.

“ yah chingu! We promise to have lunch break together. “ V stated and she shook her, making V frown.

“ I’ll…I’ll go find you guys later. I need to go the ladies’ “ She said it in a rush and ran to the toilet, locking herself in one of the cubicles and quickly gulped down the pack of blood.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she drank her second pack. Ever since she tasted Rapmon, Suga and Jin’s blood, she hasn’t been able to control her blood thirst for a longer time.

She took a deep breath as she came out of the toilet and went to find the boys as she had promised V.

“ oh! You came! You alright? Lets eat the chocolates “ Jimin stated, laughing.

V grinned and stuffed the hot buns into his mouth. Suga passed her a buiscuit and she took it, thanking him with a smile. Jin smiled to himself and continued eating his food. As long as she was eating, Jin was satisfied and contented.

Jungkook stole a glance at her and munched on his bread slowly. Ha El looked at Jungkook and softened.

“ Jungkook ah. Lets share this “ She went and sat beside him, passing him the banana milk.

Jhope couldn’t be bothered by anything that is concerning about her and was enjoying his food. Suga furrowed his eyebrows while he looked at Jungkook. A sense of jealousy rose up.

“ Ha El ah… why aren’t you eating? “ V asked and she had no choice but to stuff that bun in and drank the banana milk as well.

V smiled when he saw her eating, along with Jimin. Suga took one of the chocolates and ate it while he kept his eyes on her. Jungkook felt good that she was sitting beside him. He gave her a smile before drinking the banana milk.

Jimin scooped down beside her and out his arm around her shoulder.

“ Yoo Ha El, since when you’re a member of BTS? Come to think of it, I love it. I totally like it. Its good to have new friends. What more, a beautiful friend “ Jimin chuckled and felt embarrassed.

Ha El giggled, making Suga, Jungkook and Jin melt inside.

“ oh!! Sunflower! “ She exclaimed, pointed to the flower behind Jin.

She stood up from the grass and went towards Jin.

“ Jin ah! This is sunflower. Come here “ She stated, grabbing his hand, pulling Jin to the flower.

All five pairs of eyes were on the both of them and Suga was in a state of jealousy. V was smiling at them while Jimin frown, sulking.

“ woah woah! What is it now? So its Jin hyung now??? Yah! You guys are too much. It supposed to be me! Omg. Yoo Ha El, she’s no joke jinjja. “ Jimin grumbled.

“ shut up and eat your chocolates “ Jhope hissed.

Jungkook looked at Jin and her and felt uncomfortable. * should I also step in the game like Suga hyung, telling everyone that she’s mine? * The maknae thought.

Jin curled her hair behind her ear and she blushed. He picked up a dandelion and blew it. That scene was.. romantic. He then picked a honey sickle and put it behind her ear.

“ beautiful as usual “ He complimented.

Suga rolled his eyes and threw the empty can of soya. “ hyung! “ He raised his voice but Jhope interrupted him.

“ yah. Nobody cared about Rapmon aye? “ Jhope stated, rolling his eyes.

Suga showed an annoyed expression and shrugged. He went over and took her by her hand before walking away. Suga was so jealous, he was about to explode. Jungkook looked at him pulling her away and gulped.

* Yoongi hyung. She’s mine too * He thought with a frown.

 

“ Yoo Ha El… why are you flirting with other guys? Forgetting that you’re mine? “ Suga stated. Deep down inside her, she was liking it. Never had she felt like this before, a human is jealous because of her.

She gave him a smile and he softened immediately. Before Suga could lean in and give a kiss, she excused herself to the toilet again and threw out the food she had ate. She calmed herself down and wiped .

“ how long more should I do this? “ She mumbled and her eyes got teary. It was difficult for her, so so difficult.

 

That night, she recharged herself with buckets and buckets of blood. A mail came in again and she clicked open on her computer screen. It showed a reader that said 20%. If it reaches 50%, she would be danger and that means getting her identity exposed.

Sighing she turned the mail off before going to the toilet and washed herself up for bed.

On the other side, Jimin stretched his body and went to the toilet, taking all his clothes off before stepping into the bathtub.

“ woah~ so relaxing “ He relaxed himself in the bathtub, enjoying his milk bath.

After half an hour, he drained the bath away and the shower. He was singing as he showered, scrubbing his hair with the shampoo.

He turned the shower on again and washed the shampoo off his hair. He then washes his body and the water stopped. He tried turning in on and off but there was no water.

“ sshibal “ He muttered a curse under his breath.

He tried again but it was no use.

“ YAH!!! Must be from the rooftop. I wonder who’s living up there. The management of this building is so crappy. “ He was annoyed.

He grabbed his towel and wore his shorts before heading up to the rooftop. He couldn’t bother to even put his shirt on. “ I’d beat him out, try me “ He mumbled on the way up to the rooftop.

He was surprised to see a clean and tidy and beautiful rooftop. He shook his thoughts away and knocked on the door.

“ YAH!!!! AHJUSSHI!!!! Why are you using water at this timing!!! Sshibal! AJUSSHI! Don’t pretend I know you’re inside! Cutting off my water. “ Jimin threw his anger as he knocked on the door profusely.

Ha El stepped out from her bathroom, combing her hair and gasped when someone was knocking on her door. She panicked.

“ what if… what if… no, who could it be? “ She mumbled.

Jimin knocked and kicked the door, making her gasped. “ lets just see who it is first “ Shaking her thoughts before opening the door.

“ YAH!!! – “ Jimin shouted and paused when he realized who it was.

Embarrassed. He was so embarrassed and she was surprised to see that it was Jimin.

“ oh! Jimin? “ She said.

Jimin blinked and gulped. He didn’t know that it was Ha El that was living up on the rooftop.

“ mianhae Ha El ah.. I.. I didn’t know it was you. I was showering and then the water stopped. “ He tried to explain and suddenly remembered that he wasn’t wearing any shirt.

Ha El looked at him shirtless and blushed. She could see his abs clearly. Jimin cleared his throat, dumbfounded. He laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

“ Mi..mian.. “ He apologized.

He looked at her from head to toe and gulped. She was in a white short and shorts, revealing her long smooth legs. His cheeks went red.

She offered him to sit down on the bench outside of her rooftop house. She couldn’t stop stealing glances at Jimin’s upper body. Jimin couldn’t stop himself from looking at her legs and her thighs.

A strange feeling crept up inside him and his heart raced. * who knew we would be sitting down together like this. * He thought and swallowed his saliva.

“ Thanks for the chocolates today “ She thanked him, breaking the silence.

Jimin nodded. He was totally lost in words. He couldn’t maintain.

“ oh! Can I use your toilet? “ He asked and she nodded and waited for him on the bench while he went in.

“ woah. Her house’s as beautiful as her. Nobody would believe its just a rooftop house. “ He mumbled and quickly used her bathroom.

Ha El slightly closed her eyes for awhile and soon drifted into her own thoughts. A new scent of blood. She could smelt it and she was attracted to it too.

* sweet. Sweetest after Rapmon. She acknowledged it. I want it so badly. This sweet blood * She thought.

Jimin came back out and sat down beside her again. The scent of the blood became stronger and her head started to lean to the side.

“ oh. Ha El ah… sleepy? Oh? Has she fallen asleep “ He mumbled.

She leaned towards Jimin and her lips touched his neck, making him gulped nervously. He tensed up immediately and dared not move.

A sensation was running through him and a soft moan escaped form his lips. * . We shouldn’t we doing this here. So… she likes me? * He thought, and smiled to himself. He couldn’t maintain his thoughts.

She kept her lips on his neck, kissing it softly and he cleared his throat nervously. His hand reached over, touching her thigh, giving it a slight squeeze, making her snapped right out of her world.

* No. Don’t tell me… I… I…. Jimin;s blood. Im craving for his blood too?. Raspberry, Minty fresh, Cherry, Rose and Jimin’s blood smelt like chocolate. * She thought, gulping nervously.

Jimin was blushing hard and his heart was racing twice the speed. He cleared his throat. Before she could say anything, Jimin plucked up his courage and leaned in for a kiss.

Her eyes were turquoise again. Jimin kissed her slow and softly. He was enjoying it slowly and broke the kiss for oxygen.

He touched his lips and blushed again. “ Jimin ah “ She called him softly.

“ n..ne?? “ He was nervous.

She gave him a smile that could melt him. “ I… I wont tell anyone about what you did to me.. “ Jimin stated, touching his neck, clearing his throat. She looked at his neck. * no…. don’t tell me I.. did it again? You’re unbievable Yoo HA El * She thought.

The sensation lingered on him through out the night and he was smiling to himself for the whole night. He couldn’t fall asleep. He was imagining things.

A mail came again and her computer screen lit up.

 

 

 

 

Awww JIMIN... 

> <