The Squishy Owl-Penguin

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ I hope its not too short... Sorry I took long. IGNORE TYPOS.

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

 

~~~

 

 

Kyungsoo isn’t really one for sweet love. The devil can’t really take that much innocence and sweetness in his systems somehow. However, he can’t deny that he is drawn to a certain pure, loveable and beaming creature that had been and attracting his evil, satanic side. Kyungsoo didn’t want to accept his fate, falling for a petite, shy and dull female who was perfect in every sense of his dictionary. It’ll be the death of him. The sad thing is that his type is one of an angel, unlike his beastly nature.

 

An angel is awfully dangerous for a fiend like him. 

 

However, very good for his naturally cute and and dying giggly side. 

 

"Soo," Baekhyun called him one day. Kyungsoo just glanced at him, focusing on the newspaper he's reading. "Hey, Soo," Baekhyun tried again. Kyungsoo didn't glance at him this time, just silently enjoying himself. "Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun whined, throwing his pop corn at the male. Kyungsoo lifted his gaze, "Did you just threw your greasy snack at me?" his deep tone caused Baekhyun to shift in anxiety, however Baekhyun shrugged it away. "I just want to ask you something," Baekhyun moved to sit beside him. The boy glanced at him uncomfortably and inched away, moving his to the next cushion. Baekhyun noticed this and frowned, moving closer to the boy. "Baekhyun, you are violating my space," Kyungsoo heaved a soft sigh, eyes back to the newspaper. "I want to ask you something," Baekhyun didn't listen to the boy. "Go on, I heard you the first time," Kyungsoo said without taking his eyes off the paper as he reached for his drink on the coffee table, taking a sip. 

 

"Hmm... Well," Baekhyun started, his dry lips. "Do you like Ji Eun?" Kyungsoo spurted his drink to his now soggy paper, coughing as he choked a bit, hands motioning to the surprised raven haired boy for a tissue. "I guess you do..." Baekhyun mumbled as he handed the tissue to his friend. "What the , Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo slightly scowled at him. "I was just curious, since I've never seen you come to the cafe again. I thought you gave up on her," Baekhyun shrugged, placing a palm on his cheek as he rest his elbow on the top of the couch. Kyungsoo almost chuckled. It's true that he never visited the cafe anymore, but it's not like didn't actually come to see her. Literally see, that is. Hearing Baekhyun's words, he was glad to know that his friends haven't noticed the boy staring at her from the cafe windows, literally walking back and forth as he pretended to be a passerby with his hoodie to cover his face. 

 

I'm not a stalker. I'm not a stalker. I'm not a stalker. 

 

"Why haven't you been coming?" Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo frowned at his question, why hasn't he been visiting? Kyungsoo doesn't know either. More precisely, he doesn't want to know. He regret his decision to not accompany Chanyeol for his lunch breaks anymore, now his pride has no more reason to go to the cafe. Going there just to see a girl? Maybe Kyungsoo's prideful nature is not up for it.  "Cold feet?" Baekhyun smirked. Kyungsoo whipped his head to the boy, "Say that again," he locked eyes with Baekhyun's eye smile. "You got cold feet~ Kyungie got cold feet~" Baekhyun sing sang with a playful grin before Kyungsoo pulled on his side burns, earning a loud scream of pain from the beagle. "What's all the commotion about?" Chanyeol's voice was heard as the rest of the boys approached the living room from their rooms. "Guys! Kyungsoo is-" the said male's slapped a hand on Baekhyun's mouth, stopping the overly excited male in embarrassing me. "You saw nothing," Kyungsoo said with a flat expression as he covering Baekhyun's face with a cushion. They lifted a brow and shared glances, "O.. kay," Sehun shrugged, moving to the kitchen. 

 

Life had never been so complicated ever since Ji Eun showed up to them.

 

~~~

 

Kyungsoo works in a local bakery not so far from Ji Eun's cafe, and he hates his job. When he first became a baker, he thought it was going to be delightful until he realized that he was working in a hot room filled obessed men. It's not the fact that they are big and a bit fat, but its because he feels so small. Kyungsoo had always been messed with bullies, and those bullies were all big and stuffed. Kyungsoo grew scared and intimidated of big and oversized males ever since then. In the bakery, he's always told to wash the dishes, mop the floor and place the breads out for the customers. Never baking. He went to pastry school for a reason, but there he is, sweeping the floor of the bakery. What is he, a janitor? 

 

 He was called on his day off to work since there was an emergency big order to do, and he thought he was finally given a chance to bake after all his hard work, only to see that he was called to sweep the floors again. He was at his limit by the the time he threw the broom harshly on the floor, startling the bakers. "What do you think you're doing?" the head baker slash the owner approached him, seemingly upset. Kyungsoo didn't dare to stare at his eyes, afraid that he might cower away. "I quit," he took his hat off and put on the counter, pulling his clean apron off his body and threw it on the floor. There wasn't a bit of flour or chocolate or anything to stain his apron. He never could bake. The only flour he touched were the residue of the other big bak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter