Blizzard

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ MERRY CHRISTMAS, ALL OF YOU! JESUS BLESS ALL OF YOU! Overdued, huh? :D Well, I got no excuses ;v; I DID NOT READ OVER.

Btw, I've made a new story named Winter's Confession, which is a oneshot about Baekhyun and his love ;) here is the link

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1203452

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

 

~~~

 

Chapter 15 - Blizzard

 

Christmas is coming and the cafe had never been busier. Ji Eun and Kyungsoo were busy creating Christmas themed pastries like christmas tree shaped and angel shaped cookies, building ginger bread houses and baking yule logs to enjoy; Eun Ji and Suho had their hands full with redecorating the cafe into a more cozy, Christmas themed feel, and Eun Ji was troubled with buying ornaments since Suho was so protective over their big budget, hence Eun Ji called him 'Cheapskate Kim'; while Sehun, Jongin and Baekhyun were stuck with shoveling snow out in the yard.

 

"Why are we stuck with the chores?" Baekhyun groaned as he shoveled snow off the pathway.

"Because Eun Ji doesn't trust us with the decoration, apparently," Sehun muttered, scattering salt over the icy road.

"Oh well, never really liked to decorate the trees anyway, it's a bother when the girls shout at us for not making it look 'perfect'," Jongin clicked his tongue. 

 

Speaking of Christmas trees, Chanyeol who was free for the rest of the season since the music store closes during the holiday season to enjoy the winter, both Suho and Eun Ji used his strength and height to help them decorate the trees. 

 

"No, not there," Eun Ji shook her head when Chanyeol placed an angel shaped ornament on the tree. "To the left,"

"Here?" Chanyeol  hung the ornament a bit more to the left.

"No, left!" Eun Ji pointed at what seems to be a cluster of branches. 

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes before placing it further left, wherever it is that Eun Ji pointed at, "Here?" he sighed. 

"More to the right," Eun Ji shook her head, rubbing her chin.

Chanyeol exhaled yet another sigh, "Make up your mind, woman!" Chanyeol groaned.

"Just listen to me! Move it to the right!" Eun Ji hissed back, causing the man to flinch. 

Chanyeol randomly placed it to the right, "There," he was about to grab another ornament until Eun ji yelled at him to move it more.

"Left! A bit more to the left!"

With a groan Chanyeol moved it as she wished, "There!"

"Perfect! Now grab another one!" Eun Ji grinned. "Take a red one this time!"

Suho narrowed his eyes on the tree as he sat on one of the tables, currently wiping the expensive ornaments and knick knacks Eun Ji forced him to pay for, "Eun Ji," he gave her a look. "You just moved it back to its original spot,"

 

Eun Ji ended up having a stuffed angel ornament thrown to her face by the giant named Park Chanyeol.

 

Meanwhile, in the kitchen it was a little bit more quiet compared to the noisy and hectic cafe centre. Kyungsoo was busy rolling out the cookie dough while Ji Eun was currently icing the already baked ones. The smell of sweet cinnamon, warm ginger and fragrant vanilla and chocolate wafted across the kitchen, and Kyungsoo's ears were pleased with the tune Ji Eun hums as she works joyfully.

 

"Ji Eun, what shape should I bake now?"

"Socks would be cute, peppermint canes are a favorite, or maybe mistletoes?" 

"I'll go with the socks," 

"Make sure you don't burn them, okay?"

"Please, Ji Eun, I'm not a klutz unlike a certain someone,"

"Who?"

"A very close friend of Eun Ji's,"

"Hmm... You mean Joo Hyuk?"

"... Never mind, Ji Eun," 

 

Everyone was lively and happy, even more so when Ji Eun made hot chocolate for everybody to thank for their hard work. During Christmas, Ji Eun's cafe is not open to public, rather it's open for orphans to come every Christmas. Usually, Ji Eun, Eun Ji, Joo Hyuk and Ji Eun's brothers would be present to celebrate Christmas together with the orphans, but since a lot of them are busy and spread out, it's not going to happen any time soon. That's why Ji Eun felt happy when the cafe was filled with her friends--she hopes for a warm Christmas this year. 

 

 

Unfortunately, the author of this story has a thing for cutting out joy at times ;) don't kill me

 

~~~

 

Ji Eun and the others were finished with their jobs-- Sehun, Jongin and Baekhyun had finished salting and shoveling the ice. When Joo Hyuk came to stop by and visit, Eun Ji dragged him and forced him to decorate the yard. Jongin and Sehun were forced to decorate the evergreen trees, while Baekhyun was busy building a snowman with Ji Eun, on the other hand Suho, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo who were not keen on being outdoors stayed inside beside the warm fireplace. Baekhyun swears that if it wasn't Ji Eun who was building the snowman with him, Baekhyun would have rejected Eun Ji's demand of his energy to build a snowman, if she wanted that then Baekhyun would have just shoved a carrot on her nose if her boyfriend wasn't there to kick his . Then suddenly it starts to snow, but it's not just any first snow.

When the cold snow fell on top of them, they could already feel that the way it dropped on them heavily it wasn't much of a good sign. 

 

"Ji Eun, it's so cold! Can we have a break?" Jongin whined. 

"Yeah, it's snowing pretty badly," she nodded, looking up worriedly to the sky.

"But we have to finish decorating!" Eun Ji exclaimed. 

"Screw decorating! All this snow would cover the decor anyway, let's get in before we get frost bites!" Joo Hyuk pulled his girlfriend to the cafe. 

"Come on, let's go in too!" Baekhyun took Ji Eun by the hand as the two walked to the cafe. 

 

Sehun and Jongin who saw Baekhyun doing this wasn't going to give in to the older's wishes, so they decided to crash in as Sehun grabbed on to her shoulders and Jongin went to grab her other hand as they all marched inside, much to Baekhyun's fun. Baekhyun turned his head to the party-poopers who tossed him a look as well, showing that they weren’t going to let him make a move any time soon. Once they were all inside, the door that Sehun attempted to close got slammed shut from the strong wind, the snowflakes practically hitting the small windows on the glass.

 

“Why is it snowing so harshly all of the sudden?” Jongin scowled as he took off his wet jacket. “I don’t know… I wonder if the kids can come in this weather,” Ji Eun murmured worriedly, placing her jacket on one of the chairs as she watched the snow pouring down from the sky.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter