Ji Fool

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ I am back with a Baekhyun chapter~~ Hope you all like it ;) I didn't do any chekcings btw lol PLS COMMENT.

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ><]

 

~~~

 

Chapter 10 - Ji Fool

 

 

In all his years, Byun Baekhyun had lived like a slob. He was like a parasite, living off somebody and making use of them while he just sits there with his on the couch and chips in his hand.

 

"CHANYEOL!" 

 

Upon hearing his name being called, Chayeol ran out of the toilet, "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" he threw his toothbrush away and attempted to get out of his room. "CHANYEOL! PARK CHANYEOL, HELP!" Baekhyun's shouts were heard by the living room, as the taller male ran out of his bedroom in a rush. "What's wrong?!" Chanyeol managed to reach Baekhyun who was lying flat on the couch. "Could you pass me the remote?" Baekhyun glanced at the remote on the desk in front of him. Chanyeol's left eye twitched, "Eat and die," 

 

Yes, Baekhyun had lived off just like that, and he was living just fine. However, there were times in which Baekhyun just loved being a playful wolf. Baekhyun is the type of guy who teases and bullies the girl he likes, just for the sake of attention. He wasn't the type to stay still and just watch what happens, he was the type to keep moving like a shark, he just won't stop moving as his body just wasn't made to stop moving. It's not often that Baekhyun would move around like a shark, and not be a couch potato, so, he tends to make the most of it when he's in one of his shark moods. When he saw Ji Eun, his couch potato mode turned into a shark mode which was as sly as a fox. On a scale of lousy sloth to a moving shark, Baekhyun was sky rocketing to the moving shark. 

 

One day he was walking across the cafe as he looks around the cafe, till' he noticed Ji Eun walking around with a skirt. It wasn't short at all, but Baekhyun wasn't a sane man, so such length could even turn him into a . He innocently walks past her before they were close enough for Baekhyun glance at her skirt and lifted it up with his hand, "Oops, my hand slipped," he grinned as he heard Ji Eun let out a meep from surprise. "Baekhyun!" she scowled. "Hey, it was an accident," he had his hands up, defending himself. "Oh, I think our friend is here," he pointed at the door. "Really? Where?" she walked to the door, until she felt Baekhyun's foot in front of her's and caused her to trip and fall with a loud 'Eek!'. Baekhyun laughed at her and shook his head, proceeding to his post with a smirk. "Damn, it feels good to be bad,"

 

Another day, he'd be hanging out in the kitchen watching her cook while the others prepare the cafe. One time she was melting some chocolate on the stove until Jongin called for her. "Baekhyun, could you please watch the chocolate for me?" she turned to him. "Hm? Sure," Baekhyun hopped off the dining chair and grabbed the wooden spoon she held. "Now, keep stirring, okay?" she told him before earning a nod from the boy and ran to the cafe. Baekhyun stared at the chocolate and stirred. Why, that bowl of chocolate seems really tempting. He started dipping his finger into the wooden spoon. "Damn, this taste so good," he murmured, eyes widening from the bitter sweet goodness before the spoon. He then stirred some more and dipped his finger inside the bowl. He flinched form the heat, but his chocolate fingers nonethless as he continues to stir. "This would be great with a biscuit," he snapped his fingers before running off to the pantry to look for some biscuits. "Now where did those biscuits go..." he mumbled, scanning through the pantry until he smelled something burning. He froze. "I smell smoke," Ji Eun was suddenly back in the kitchen, eyes looking out for the source of the smoke. "BAEKHYUN!" she shriked as she ran to the stove, seeing her dear chocolate burning. "Oops," he cracked a smile. "That one was a real accident," 

 

Then another day, all of the staffs would be having break together with a simple lunch in the dining room, and Baekhyun would be snatching her food when she doesn't see. "Ji Eun, look there," Baekhyun narrowed his eyes as he pointed over at a random direction. "Where?" she looked at the direction he pointed. Baekhyun took his chance to take a small handful of her fries before stuffing them in mouth before she could see. "I don't see anything," she frowned at him. "I didn't either," he grinned, munching away. The boys shared knowing glances and sighed, "Baekhyun is bitten by the playful love bug again," Chanyeol murmured. "You mean the handful love bug?" Kyungsoo lifted a brow. "He usually bullies girls that he's serious with," Suho mentioned. Those words caught the boys off guard. "So, you're saying that he is serious with Ji Eun?" Kyungsoo frowned. Suho didn't answer his questions with his words, and instead glanced at Baekhyun who had been continuously kicking her leg under the table.

 

Ji Eun had no idea of what to do but just glance at Baekhyun bewilderedly when Baekhyun kicks her a little too hard and just continues to eat her food, gradually getting slower and slower. 

 

"Hey," Baekhyun called. 

 

Ji Eun gave him no attention but instead intends to ignore him timidly. 

 

"I said, hey," Baekhyun kicked her again. 

 

"M-me?" Ji Eun turned to see him. 

 

"Yes, you," Baekhyun nodded, still kicking her. 

 

"What is it...?" she asked anxiously. 

 

"Look there," Baekhyun pointed behind her 

 

She was hesitant, but she turned her head around in search of what Baekhyun was pointing at, "What is it?" she turned back to him with a frown. "You got gum on your hair," Baekhyun blurted. "What?!" she squeaked, holding her hair. Baekhyun laughed his off after seeing her falling for his tricks over and over again, earning a flinch from the girl, "I can't believe you fell for it! You're so stupid, sometimes," Baekhyun wiped a tear, still not over from his laugh. "Hey, hey," Kyungsoo hit the beagle on the head. "Quit bothering her," he hissed at the boy. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at Kyungsoo before zipping his mouth shuts, opening them only to let his spoon feed him, but his eyes never stopped staring at the blushing Ji Eun, his eyes smiling just seeing her. 

 

~~~

 

Later thar afternoon in the kitchen, Kyungsoo and Ji Eun were busy in the kitchen. Kyungsoo took over the oven while Ji Eun focused on tea brewing. The cafe had been busier ever since Kyungsoo came in, because the boy created more baked goods for the cafe to sell, and that attracted a lot of customers. Now, Kyungsoo didn't bake new desserts just to ensure his position in the cafe, it was because he was extremely pleased everytime he sees Ji Eun beaming when he makes something new, or how her eyes grow wide and just melts when she eats his treats. It felt like Kyungsoo wasn;t only feeding her belly, but her soul, and her happiness touched his heart. The problem is that there is one squirt that dislikes the idea of Ji Eun fangirling over Kyungsoo or his cooking. 

 

"Ji Eun, come here," Kyungsoo suddenly called the girl. "I combined your favorite chai tea into a dessert, do you want to try?"

 

Ji Eun who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter