A Warm Place

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Welcome to the first chapter! *throws confetti* Lol okay so this is the first chapter, so it's not as funny as it should be nor did the love fluttered yet, but it will soon! For those who had never read my stories before, IGNORE ALL TYPOS AND ERRORS AND MISSING WORDS AND ADDED WORDS THAT WASN'T DELETED. Haha thx.

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

 

~~~

 

Chapter  1 – A Warm Place

 

One night, after a big party, six boys, all close friends, went home together by the dark and empty streets.

“Guys,” Sehun, the little magnae called. “I think we’ve got ourselves an issue,” he ended it with a nervous chuckle, glancing at his friends. “What is it?” Chanyeol, the goofy red haired boy lifted a brow. “I think we’re lost,” Sehun murmured, looking away from his friends and nervously checked on the map in his phone. “Sehun, don’t joke with me kid,” Baekhyun, the black haired shortie approached him and checked the map. “I have my morning shift at the café tomorrow, I can’t afford to lose my job!” the owl eyed boy known as Kyungsoo widened his eyes in fear. “What if we can’t find our apartment?” Jongin, the second youngest, panics and runs to Sehun’s other side to check on the map as well. “What time is it?” Junmyeon, the quiet fellow, asked his friends.

“It is…” Sehun took a look at his phone. “Wait—No!” Sehun, Jongin and Baekhyun screamed in panic, all three of them holding the phone for dear life. “What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. “… The battery died,” Sehun muttered, the three sighing. The boys starts to get anxious, none of them got their watch with them, and they ran out of money to get a cab. “It’s probably around eleven thirty by now,” Suho mentions. “We have no choice but to find our way back home without the phone,”

The six of them walked straight, trying to remember the way they came from. It was dark, only a few streetlights were on. “I can’t believe there’s a place like this,” Jongin shivered, looking around the street and only saw business lofts around, but all were now dark and the big trees that stood by the sidewalk are making it even darker for them, unable to see the moon clearly. To make things worse, they all heard the rumbling thunder by the clouds.

“Oh no,” Chanyeol looks at the sky, filled with dark clouds. Rain started to pour down on them with no mercy. “Change of plan! We have to find shelter, now!” the boys ran with their jackets on top of their heads. “This is all your fault!” Baekhyun yelled at Sehun. “What?! How is this my fault?!” Sehun scowled at him. “You were the ones who lead us here in the first place, idiot!” Kyungsoo hissed at him. “Wait! I see a light!” Jongin pointed at what seems to be a two story house a few blocks away. They ran as quickly as they could and finally reached the place. “I think it’s a café,” Junmyeon frowned, seeing the small sign on top of the house’s door. “I don’t care if it’s a café or a crack house, I’m going in!” Baekhyun rushed to open the small gate, and ran to the front door with the others by his tail.

 He knocked at the door, not wanting to be rude and just barge in after seeing the close sign on the door. “Please! Open the door!” Baekhyun cried helplessly, knocking like mad. Footsteps were heard not too long after, and Sehun knocked on the door again in hope that the owner would hurry. When the white door was opened, they saw a pretty girl who had a surprised look, hair braided neatly, and she was wearing night clothes which only made her look somewhat cute like a child. The boys took a moment to look at her, pausing. However, Suho who couldn’t see anything with his wet glasses, said, “We’re lost and we can’t find our way back home, may we come in?” the boys looked at her with puppy eyes. “Uhm…” she looked at them, unsure.

In the middle of the night, a group of boys knocking by the door to get inside?

 Highly suspicious.

“Please let us in!” Baekhyun pleaded, the rain getting heavier and heavier.

The girl looked at the sky and saw how the harsh wind was, practically pulling them. She gave them a glance, torn between fear and pity. “Get inside!” she beckoned them to come in, and the boys rushed inside, careful enough to not slip. The petite girl closed the door and locked it, hugging herself from the cold she felt outside. She turned around and saw the boys shivering with their clothes dripping wet.

“I-I’ll get you some dry clothes, wait here..” she rushed to the stairs at the corner edge of the big room. The boys nodded with a smile, huddling together once she’s gone. “Thank God, she let us in,” Jongin heaved a sigh of relief. “Does she live alone?” Chanyeol mumbled. “How could a cute and small girl like her be living in a dark and creepy street like here?!” Baekhyun shook his head with a scowl. “I guess she lives upstairs,” Kyungsoo inspects the stairs from a distance, judging from the fact that she said that she’ll get clothes for them before running upstairs. “Look at this place though,” Jongin chuckles. The boys started roaming their eyes around, seeing lots of tables, small sofas and decorations of cute and colorful tea sets around them, matching nicely with the white walls. “This place is so girly…” Sehun contorted a bit. “From the smell of the room, I think it’s a tea café,” Kyungsoo took a whiff of the scented area, a delightful smell of tea.

A few seconds after, they could hear the girl coming down from the stairs with a heap of clothing and towels in her hand. “These are my brother’s, please use them,” she passed each and one of them a complete set of clothing. “Y-you can change over there,” she pointed at the restroom for the customers. They all rushed in there, pushing each other to get inside first. Once they were all busy changing, she heaved a sigh and walked over to the heater and turned it up for the boys. She went to the kitchen at the right side of the big room, only a pink and flower patterned curtain covering a third of the entrance from the top.

 

~~~

 

The boys just looked hopelessly at their phones which they took out from their wet clothes, holding it above the sink, only to see water run out of their devices like an open faucet. “Well,” Jongin drops his phone on the counter. “There goes my hard earned savings,” he sighed. “I worked for four months to get this phone…” Baekhyun grumbled, looking at the water pouring out of his phone. Suho could only huff as he throws his phone aside, looking unhappy as he starts to pull off his shirt in frustration. 

“Did you see the look on her face when she saw us?” Jongin threw his shirt on the floor. “She looked scared,” Kyungsoo chuckled, pulling down his wet and heavy jeans. “Maybe she’s not used to boys coming to her place in the middle of the night,” Baekhyun blurted. They all gave him a face, “You don’t say, Baek,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes before he finished wearing his clothes. They all finished shortly, towel by their head to dry them. “Do you know what I noticed though?” Jongin grinned at his friends. They all looked at him questioningly. “Her height, body line, eyes, hair, complexion, smile, shy and innocent look—” Jongin pointed out one by one, and soon the boys smirked together, noticing what Jongin was pointing out.

Jongin smirks, “She’s totally—“

“—Our type,” Baekhyun finished his sentence.

“Alright, alright. I know she’s pleasing to the eyes and all, but we’re here not to look for a girlfriend but a place to stay,” Kyungsoo told them before walking out, playing the adult role. The others chuckled before following the boy. “Ah, it’s so warm here,” Jongin rubs his arms. “Where is she?” Suho looks around. The boys turned their heads around to look for the girl t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter